Hacker's Memory Retweet Campaign to Add 4 More Digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also some of the v-pets used it. They may have been Japan-only too, but Bandai doesn't care whether or not something is Japan-only.

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pretty sure he was talking specifically about Arkadimon’s Super Ultimate/Ultra stage. I think it has only appeared in the manga and the card game.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was and from I understand, none of Arukadhimon's stages appeared in either CS and N0 prior to HM and the only English card game appearance was for Fusion.

Last edited:

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
RTs are going so slow. I'm not very hopeful about this. 10k was way too high of a goal.

If onlt Habu added obscure Vtamer Digimon like Callismon, Dominomon, Regulumon, and Holy Angemon Priest mode! I'm happy we're getting Arkadimon and Ryudamon though.

Last edited:

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Additionally, this is the first appearance of the Ultra level stage has only ever appeared in a manga and a card, both of which were exclusive to Japan.

No it isn't.

I believe one of the US card games used it, but I may be wrong on that.

It was used in CS and I 'think' Next Order also. It helps with organization.

He meant the Digimon, not the stage.

Ultra was used in NO, though it was tweaked slightly. It was used as SU in Japan though over here, they had it listed as "special Mega" with Mega written in yellow

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
RTs are going so slow. I'm not very hopeful about this. 10k was way too high of a goal.

If onlt Habu added obscure Vtamer Digimon like Callismon, Dominomon, Regulumon, and Holy Angemon Priest mode! I'm happy we're getting Arkadimon and Ryudamon though.
That could be because people reading the retweets think the goal has already been met since the original tweet only mentions 2018 RT and it doesn't mention the 10000 stretch goal. So if anyone is reading this and is planning on retwitting it might be a good idea to clarify that there's a 10000 stretch goal so your followers know there's still a goal that hasn't been met.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We are oficially in the halfway now!! :D Only 5.000 more RT to go in order to achieve the goal! I think it could be a great idea if Bandai teases us what the extra content could be, same as they did with Ryudamon.

Only if we get to like, 500 away. We aren't gonna reach 10k (let's be realistic) so I don't want a tease only for it to fall through

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Guys it has been a little of a boost during the last hours, and we are now at 6K retweets!!! :D C'mon let's keep rewteeting!! I think we can do it! :3
I know. This morning around 5 my time, it said it had 5.3k tweets. It really jumped up lately.

Nagatem

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just wonder, is there a list of the 7 Digimons added to the original Cyber Sleuth (not counting the Demon Lords DLC/Update)?

You mean beelzemon blast mode, cherubimon vice
black agumon line and black gabumon line?

or the 4 burst modes, valkyriemon, darkdramon and chaosmon

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just wonder, is there a list of the 7 Digimons added to the original Cyber Sleuth (not counting the Demon Lords DLC/Update)?

You mean beelzemon blast mode, cherubimon vice
black agumon line and black gabumon line?

or the 4 burst modes, valkyriemon, darkdramon and chaosmon

Well, the Black lines equal 10 dudes so...

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I bet if they gave another "hint" for this new goal, it'd absolutely give it that final push.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We need 2000 more.

I put the tweet up on the PS4 and Vita Reddits, so that seems to have got 500 more RTs for it at least.

saifors

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
assuming it goes by Japan time it has only 12 hours to get thoes final 1000 RTs, I'm afraid we're going to come up about a 100 or 200 short unless it somehow gets some mainstream gaming media attention

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
assuming it goes by Japan time it has only 12 hours to get thoes final 1000 RTs, I'm afraid we're going to come up about a 100 or 200 short unless it somehow gets some mainstream gaming media attention
well they said to get to the goal by january 5th they didn't say if it needs to be the begining of january 5th or the end of it so we might still have a chance
and it isn't 12 hours it's about 16 hours because it's about 7:30 in japan right now

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They probably count it until 23:59 of the 5th

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think we can do 10000 retweets. I am so happy with Ryudamon ( Are you da mon ), but I will want to know what else they are going to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.