Hacker's Memory Retweet Campaign Ended, 5 Digimon Being Added including Ryudamon Line

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Hacker's Memory Retweet campaign has ended!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The campaign was announced as a way to unlock 4 new Digimon for Hacker's Memory if 2,018 retweets were done before it ended a few days into the new year.

The initial goal was hit rather quickly. Bandai had also shown off silhouettes of the 4 Digimon. They haven't actually confirmed the 4 Digimon, but the silhouettes are rather obvious: Ryudamon, Ginryumon, Hisyaryumon, and Ouryumon.

That makes up an entire evolution line for a decently popular Digimon who tends to not get a lot of love (minus a recent figure announcement.)

Shortly after the number was hit they announced Producer Habu would have another (unnamed) prize if the number hit 10k in the time remaining.

The RT goal was met and Bandai confirmed earlier in the day that information would be forthcoming.

So Bandai has said what the 10k goal ended up being. It's one more Digimon, but no hints or silhouettes as to who it will end up being yet.

Bandai hasn't said when the 5 Digimon will be added to the game.

Update- Bandai has 'confirmed' it is indeed the Ryudamon line.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Ryudamon and his evolutions will be added in late January. Information about the 5th Digimon from the campaign will be announced later.

The game is currently scheduled for release in the US and the rest of the world on January 19th.
It's currently up for pre-order at Amazon (affiliate link.)

If you want to import the Japanese release of Hacker's Memory it's out now. (Affiliate Links) The Limited Editions are sold out, but we continue to list them in case additional stock shows up (cancelled orders, etc.)
PS4
PS4 Limited Edition
Vita
Vita Limited Edition

Thanks to garm for translated details.

The previous news thread for the retweet campaign can be found here.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If it's one Digimon it's probably Apollomon like when we had Dianamon last time.

smilewolfy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I agree with Muur, with only one I can see it most likely being Apollomon, or MAYBE Apocalymon.

*Prays for Culumon*

Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If it's one Digimon it's probably Apollomon like when we had Dianamon last time.
Dianamon wasn't a singularly added Digimon to be fair.. She was part of an actual DLC campaign.

Of course, the '1' Digimon could be part of a campaign, but nothing has been said to suggest that thus far.

C'mon Omegamon Zwart!

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dianamon wasn't a singularly added Digimon to be fair.. She was part of an actual DLC campaign.

Of course, the '1' Digimon could be part of a campaign, but nothing has been said to suggest that thus far.

C'mon Omegamon Zwart!
Black Omnimon is already in the game. Unless you mean Zwart D or Alter B?

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
C'mon Omegamon Zwart!
but isn't omegamon zwart already in the game?
and i don't think they will add a single mon without at least 1 of his other evolution forms already being in the game so i doubt it will be apollomon

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
C'mon Omegamon Zwart!
but isn't omegamon zwart already in the game?
and i don't think they will add a single mon without at least 1 of his other evolution forms already being in the game so i doubt it will be apollomon
Dianamon was a standalone without her other forms in CS and NO. She only got Lunamon and friends in HM.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want it to just be Omegamon Zwart with a slight color tweak.

Basically the opposite of the crazy demands people were sending Bandai.

The previous post was typed on my phone and I apparently accidently deleted the color tweak mention before posting while highlighting and removing something else.

smilewolfy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh I actually wouldn't mind BoltBoutamon, I really wanted him for HM after showing up in Next Order

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The previous post was typed on my phone and I apparently accidently deleted the color tweak mention before posting while highlighting and removing something else.
What would be the point of that? That's be a terrible DLC.

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

What would be the point of that? That's be a terrible DLC.
i thought that as well but because in the 2nd part he said it's the opposite of the crazy demands people were asking i assumed he was joking

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We are talking about Bandai, so that means it be some off the wall Digimon, something like when they added Catch Mamemon in the HM game earlier.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh I actually wouldn't mind BoltBoutamon, I really wanted him for HM after showing up in Next Order
Me too, especially since I'm so bad at that game I could never even get to him, lol.

I think the most fitting would be Ulforce Vdramon Future Mode or Demon Super Ultimate to go with Arkadimon, but apparently there are trademark issues with those? A Wormmon evolution would be great too, like GrandisKuwagamon as an evolution for GranKuwagamon. Or maybe even Kongoumon because the Digimentals are in the game already. I dont know how likely those are though.

Most of the new 20th Digimon only fit with others so I can't see them adding them. Like if it was Apollomon people would want the whole line, GraceNovamon would need Apollomon, if it was Rasielmon people would want the entire line too, and Alter Beyond goes with BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon.

I can see it just being Zwart Alter B, or Ophanimon Fall down Mode maybe. A dog Digimon would be really fitting because this was a new years thing but I don't know what they could add that would make me excited.

I'm surprised that all the new Digimon didn't get in. They're usually a safe bet to be in the next game. I'm really anxious to see what gets in!

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it will be Boltobautamon, It's funny to see how everyone cries for apollomon, dont worry mates, he surely appears in the next game.
I do not know why are so hurried to see him, I've been waiting for decades to see callismon in a game and here i am.... still waiting...

Vaioumon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
1 digimon?

I guess they really didn't expect us to make that 10k, lol. Not that I'm not already super grateful for the samurai dragon line. Hmm, given the amount of extra retweets we had to manage, I would hope it's a really notable singular digimon. As already mentioned, having it be one part of a line would feel pretty off. Apolcalymon seems like it would really fit the bill...

[Silently prays for Volcanicdramon or Gaioumon Burst Mode​.]

Last edited:

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think Apollomon has a decent chance, he does have a line as Flintlock said, but Dianamon managed to get into CS without hers and Next 0rder didn't bother to add them either so there is precedence for it. Also, it would contrast Dianamon in the first game if we got Apollomon in this one through DLC.

I also would like to see Bouboltamon in the game, it's one of the last Next 0rder Digimon that hasn't been ported over yet and it'd be easy to add since the Digimon it Jogresses from are in the game already.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Apocalymon would be good and gets ignored a lot but the problem with his design is that he ends up extra teeny tiny when they have to fit him on the screen in a 3d model, lol.

I'd love to have the two offspring of Apocalymon in a game with crossing evolution trees one day.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
good to see that the community effort paid off, though which digimon is it gonna be? imo it should be something special since it was pretty hard hitting that 10K in time.
i don´t think it´s Apollomon, they save him for another time, same probably holds true for some other main villains like Milleniumon and Apocalymon.

Boltboutamon might be the one, that would be cool, but it´s as good as any guess.
definitive raises the suspense till release.