Hacker's Memory General Discussion

Kai32

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Preordered it myself, was ready to play at midnight last night (EST). So much better. I mean I did like the original but there were some parts that bothered me and they just about fixed all those parts. It still isn't perfect but oh so much better.

I'm surprised and how much material is actually related, given that it's still it's own story. You don't have to play CS first, but you will have more appreciation for it if you do. I expected some cameos but they are cramming in quite a bit. Didn't expect to see the Occult Club show up. There's some really nice world building between these two games. They make a very interesting pair.
Agreed. Also found out if you got save data of old transit will transfer digidex odd your play time from. It also will use protagonist from first brief cameo and will be the gender you pick

Rosa

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I downloaded the Vita version and got all DLC plus i uploaded the save data of first CS, save data bonuses works, but the DLCs not, on the livearea it ask for use a reward code but no idea about that...

EDIT: never mind if anyone dont know, you can claim the DLCs by leaving from SHOP.

Last edited:

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The NX Digimon's stats are Rookie level, so don't waste your money on them unless you're triggered by the missing entries

Tentomon- 1240, 128, 140, 147, 174, 112
Alphamon NX- 1650, 171, 178, 178, 183, 185
OG Alphamon- 1880, 177, 212, 212, 247, 169

Rosa

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The NX Digimon's stats are Rookie level, so don't waste your money on them unless you're triggered by the missing entries

I am playing on Hard so they are good addition early in the game but the paid NX are still not avaiable on US store or they are?

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I am playing on Hard so they are good addition early in the game but the paid NX are still not avaiable on US store or they are?
The US store is having troubles supposedly. I'm EU and we have them. US wll be fixed soon I guess.

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm...I'm not able to redeem my pre-order code. Is that a problem everyone in the US is having too?

Last edited:

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm...I'm not able to redeem my pre-order code. Is that a problem everyone in the US is having too?
I am too, if you check BamcoUS's twitter, it seems they're aware. I've been emailing Amazon before I found that out though, so I'm not sure how aware THEY are. Twitter comments suggest it's exclusive to Amazon pre-orders.

I'm also curious about their promise of a reversible slipcover; certainly wasn't in my copy. Maybe they'll be releasing hi-res versions to make your own.

Last edited:

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got mine at GameStop, so I'm sure it's a universal problem. Thought I'd ask before pestering the PlayStation people about it, guess I'll just sit and wait for word of the problem being solved. Thanks for the response.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I'm on Hard too and I just had them in reserve with my Tentomon chilling on his own. Although his baby level friends kept getting one shot. Least I have bunch of Rookies now.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Started to play the game last night and I'm loving it! I really like how it helps flesh out the world of CS.

Though qq has anyone unlocked Sistermon Ciel's Awaken mode?

Haven't seen any pics online

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Started to play the game last night and I'm loving it! I really like how it helps flesh out the world of CS.

Though qq has anyone unlocked Sistermon Ciel's Awaken mode?

Haven't seen any pics online
this is because most people can't get the dlc yet so they can't get the sistermons

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really? I didn't know that. I got the digital version and can see their silhouette. If I can manage to reach her before any one I'll share it.

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really? I didn't know that. I got the digital version and can see their silhouette. If I can manage to reach her before any one I'll share it.
well the vita version is bundled with the dlc i'm assuming the digital version is probably the same and thank you for trying to show ciel awaken i can't wait to see her finally

Last edited:

Rosa

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got Sistermons, sadly, i am still far of getting megas but still bugme how they changed to Noir :( but it fine.

Also it is me or early in the game on both difficulty is kind of hard? my digis get one shot sometimes i mean 550 damage on both Hard and Normal.

Herugrim

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've had some early trouble but mostly due to bad pairings, I moved on to champions a bit early perhaps, I barely have enough memory and cant bring any backup

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hehe, I went straight for a pair of Dracomons that quickly became a set of Coredramons and took over my party. Now I'm in chapter 8 and already have Breakdramon and Slayerdramon! The only thing is that I had to cut my team down to just the two of them at times, but that was fine because their whole line is pretty powerful. By the time I got the two Megas though, I had enough memory to put in an Ultimate and Champion too.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hehe, I went straight for a pair of Dracomons that quickly became a set of Coredramons and took over my party. Now I'm in chapter 8 and already have Breakdramon and Slayerdramon! The only thing is that I had to cut my team down to just the two of them at times, but that was fine because their whole line is pretty powerful. By the time I got the two Megas though, I had enough memory to put in an Ultimate and Champion too.
In the game that I download from the CS game, I went straight for Zubamon. The new game I am doing, without the other save file, I am going for Hackmon first. Then I will get maybe either Dracomon or Monodramon.

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Trying a challenge run: No Dragon-type Digimon of any level. Trying to see if I can get a full spectrum of usable elements/attributes using mammalian-type Digimon.

It is not easy, but at least it's possible. Having trouble finding a Plant-elemental mammal, so I may just use a Tentomon since they force at least one non-mammal in your party as your starter.

G-SANtos

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Guys, here is Sistermon Ciel's profile. Twin sister of Sistermon Noir, a sentence that indicates it might appear in Japanese materials at some point (unlike Citramon), and it has the laziest weapon name in Digimon history, a record that probably won't ever be beaten. Unless there's some meaning I'm missing about the name, but all I see is that the guns are T-shaped.

Also, someone in the same Baidu thread seems to be pointing out that the Sistermons being voiced by Yui Ogura and Kaori Ishihara might be a reference to Ram and Rom from the Neptunia series.