Hacker's Memory General Discussion

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's what happened to me as well. Pisses me off they didn't give two shits about spoilers on there. Especially since the alter ego had a page listed too.

Artzei

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Probably not the right place to put this, but has anyone noticed, that the digital version of Digimon World Re: Digitize has gone from the Japanese PS Store?
Image Thumbnail (custom)

cosmicrow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, if this is the wrong place to ask this question, please let me know/move the thread but I'm working through Hacker's Memory right now. I'm attempting to get Beelzemon and Valkyrimon... how the heck do I go about doing this? My mon's stats don't seem to want to rise despite ABIs being high, me feeding them in the farm, training them in the farm, etc... I don't remember Beelzemon being so difficult to get in Cyber Sleuth! T.T halp!

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, if this is the wrong place to ask this question, please let me know/move the thread but I'm working through Hacker's Memory right now. I'm attempting to get Beelzemon and Valkyrimon... how the heck do I go about doing this? My mon's stats don't seem to want to rise despite ABIs being high, me feeding them in the farm, training them in the farm, etc... I don't remember Beelzemon being so difficult to get in Cyber Sleuth! T.T halp!
sounds like you have trained stats in pointless stats. buy restraint chips in EDEN to lower pointless ones.

your max is 100 in CS, and 150 in HM, so if its not going up, youve used all your bonus stats and need to lower.

ABI allows 50+half your ABI to to be added. so you could do, say 100 in attack and 50 in defence, but once they've been used, you can't boost them anymore. that's where restraint chips come in

also, make sure your personaity is good too, you get a 5% boost. patches change this and can be bought in the same shop, but if youre not far enough into the game ,you might not be able to buy them yet

anyway:

Durable: Increases HP.
Lively: Increases SP.
Fighter: Increases ATK.
Defender: Increases DEF.
Brainy: Increases INT.
Nimble: Increases SPD.
Builder: Provides faster and better quality returns on Item Development.
Searcher: Provide faster and better quality returns on Investigations.

in addition, that's the stat that will be trained. with infermon you mostly need HP for beelzemon, so making infermon durable, making him the farm leader, and then training, will boost his HP, provided you didn't waste the bonus stats on something else, and if you did, then you can remove those using chips.

cosmicrow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks so much!! I'm totally not a gamer at all, so getting some explanations helps a lot. I appreciate the time you took to respond!

Notus

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, with the news that ReArise will get a Pumpkinmon evo on global release, do you think there's a chance of we getting a new mon on Cyber Sleuth for Switch and PC? Or would it have already been announced if it was the case?

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, with the news that ReArise will get a Pumpkinmon evo on global release, do you think there's a chance of we getting a new mon on Cyber Sleuth for Switch and PC? Or would it have already been announced if it was the case?
Habu said it will be identicle to the PS4/Vita version

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Probably not the right place to put this, but has anyone noticed, that the digital version of Digimon World Re: Digitize has gone from the Japanese PS Store?
Image Thumbnail (custom)
I wonder. I don’t know if it’s common for games to be removed from PSN in Japan. I do know that when it happens in the west it’s usually due to: not wanting to pay for the server space or legal reasons. I know I shouldn’t get hopeful but could this be taken as a good sign? Could we finally get a rerelease definitive version of Re: Digitize for PS4, Switch, or both?

I’d love it if that was the case. Re: Digitize did a lot of things better than Next Ørder and the 3DS roster, although smaller, was absolutely amazing!

MedievalDukemon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bandai Namco EU will not release the EU Version from the Complete Edition on Switch. It is the censored and cutted Version of the Ami Version.
That is rude.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bandai Namco EU will not release the EU Version from the Complete Edition on Switch. It is the censored and cutted Version of the Ami Version.
That is rude.
Yep that’s why I’m skipping it. Also not only is it the censored version, but they didn’t even bother to update the game and add in the real Ciel. They could of finally give us her true Awakened mode too. So far the Switch version isn’t worth it if you already own the original.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Habu said it will be identicle to the PS4/Vita version
So Voltobautamon still have no chance to get in Cyber Sleuth series even after Minervamon and others managed to get in Next Order.....?!

Sigh, so it will end up just Cyber Sleuth series in Switch version with no differences... Good thing I'm loyal to PS. Although, unless if the news show up mentioning additional installs...

Oh well Digimon games really need to be flexible with digimon evolution routes.

It seemed like Hacker's Memory (PS) got so much few add ons and won't update new digimon ones to obtain. In Switch console, it's capable of updating "add-ons" and fix patches, right? I didn't own any 3Ds or Switch but 64 and SEGA.... Not so much on touching on Switch even at stores for demo to play.