MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Time for some more Hacker's Memory!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The upcoming issue of V-Jump reveals a few new details about Hacker's Memory.

First up, there will be a 'Digimon Market' that will allow you to purchase Digimon. The Digimon you can choose from changes based on your progress in the story.

Then we have some details on returning characters...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

From the Metropolitan Police Department’s Cyber Crime Investigations Unit... both Goro Matayoshi and Makiko Date return, with Masaru Ikeda and Masumi Asano returning to the roles.

We also find out about a new character named Yuu Nogi. The only detail we know about her so far is she is a friend of Keisuke's (the main character.)

Yuu will be played by Yuko Sanpei, known for a number of rules including but not limited to: Cure Dream in Yes! PreCure 5, Haruto in Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal, Renton in Eureka Seven, and most recently Boruto from the Naruto/Boruto franchise.

The game is currently scheduled for an early 2018 release in the US and much of the world.

It's currently up for pre-order at Amazon (affiliate link.)

It's scheduled for December in Japan.
CDJapan (Affiliate Links)
PS4
PS4 Limited Edition
Vita
Vita Limited Edition

Thanks to Gematsu for the heads up and Ryokutya2089 for the info.

A bunch of recent Hacker's Memory updates can be found here.

MajinAkuma

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Let's see if Yuu Nogi gets a Gomamon as their partner, mostly because Sanpei and Takeuchi have done quite a few stuff together. (Cure Dream and Cure Rouge in Yes!5, Futa and Lambo in Reborn, Boruto and Naruto, Kuro and Colico in Nyanbo, and Haruto is basically ZEXAL's residenz Mokuba.)

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So the Cyber Sleuth games have now given us a second Takumi, a second Ami, and a third Yuu. They sure do like borrowing names from Next, apparently. At least this Yuu has a new gender (presumably; the voice actress could just be voicing a young boy or something).

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Awesome to see Matayoshi and Date returning, though I wonder if they'll be less forgiving of Hudie since they're just hackers.

A digimon market sounds interesting, but I wonder how useful it will really be. Digimon were already pretty easy to get. Maybe if they got rid of PlatinumNumemon/Sukamon.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if the draw of the market will be Digimon with good traits and movesets? I could see the appeal in that case.

MajinAkuma

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So the Cyber Sleuth games have now given us a second Takumi, a second Ami, and a third Yuu. They sure do like borrowing names from Next, apparently. At least this Yuu has a new gender (presumably; the voice actress could just be voicing a young boy or something).
I know more male roles than her female roles, and even those tend to have deep voices. Even Nozomi/Cure Dream, who has a high-pitched voice, started of with a rather deep voice, not unlike her two predecessors Black and Bloom.

Speaking of PreCure, Sanpei is like the eighth Cure seiyuu in Cyber Sleuth.

Last edited:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Probably be some exclusive Digimon to it. Probably new Digimon not in the first CS, which is the excuse as to why Aiba didn't have access to them.
I also wanna see the new waifu bbf they mentioned.