MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
First up, an early V-Jump photo!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The page we have a preview of focus' on a franchise favorite who doesn't often appear... but more and more it seems he will have a huge part to play in Hacker's Memory.

Arkadimon!

Some of the details given to us regarding his appearance in Hacker's Memory:

A great evil awakens within the Avalon Server!

Having lost its power, Arkadimon sleeps in the deepest reaches of cyberspace. However, it started reacting to a certain person's hatred, and has begun to destroy the real world!

The Demon of Cyberspace, who evolves and launches its assault!

The boundaries separating cyberspace and the real world are collapsing!? This cursed Digimon bares its fangs at the world!

And the last detail... Arkadimon Perfect will appear in Ikebukuro.

We also have some nice high res art from Bandai of all his forms in the game...

Plus a character profile..

Arkadimon is a demonic creature created from an amalgamation of data taken from other Digimon and can Digivolve through absorbing its opponent’s data. Arkadimon is the greatest threat to the digital and real worlds as it attempts to spread fear, amplify hatred, and create conflict between people.

It also gives details regarding a collaboration with Bandai Apparel. Bandai Apparel items will appear in game for the protagonist to wear, which you can access from your base (not just in Hacker's Memory, but also in the version of Cyber Sleuth included with the game in Japan.) You'll get these items via in game shops and events.

They preview a few shirts, along with naming a handful more that will be available, including but not limited to: Digimon 15th Anniversary, Summer Camp, Beelzebumon Emblem, and Digimon 20th Anniversary.

There are also bits at the bottom regarding the D-1, Digivolving Spirits, and the Premium Art series.

Hacker's Memory is scheduled for release on December 14th in Japan.

If you want to import the games CDJapan has them up for pre-order: (Affiliate links)
PS4
PS4 Limited Edition
Vita
Vita Limited Edition

The game is currently scheduled for an early 2018 release in the US and the rest of the world.
It's currently up for pre-order at Amazon (affiliate link.)

In addition, a small and unexpected surprise.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Those in Japan (or who have access to a Japanese eShop account) can get a 3DS theme based on Digimon Adventure tri. Part 1 right now.

We don't know what custom music or sounds it may have, but it's nicely priced at 200 yen.

Thanks to garm for the translated V-Jump details.

Thanks to Ukyou for an updated image from V-Jump. The 3DS image appears to be an image for press usage.

Update- Thanks to Gematsu for some of the updated images and a few additional details.

DigiFanPT94

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, i have a japanese 3DS, i can try to download the theme and record it if you want

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, i have a japanese 3DS and its moded, i can try to download the theme a and record it if you want

Thanks! I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate knowing what unique elements it may have.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added translated details regarding Arkadimon.

AppliFang

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Glad to see Arkadimon's whole body this time lol

Hope it's not hard to obtain

Rosa

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Probably harder to obtain than lucemon in CS specially Super Ultimate form looks so boss only...

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finally, Arkadimon's entire line in a Story game, I've been waiting to use it for a long time.

Probably harder to obtain than lucemon in CS specially Super Ultimate form looks so boss only...

Lucemon was DLC though, Arkadimon seems to be an important plotline Digimon in the main game itself. I can't see it being any harder to get then the Royal Knights, and since it has a Child form it may be available a bit earlier then that.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finally, Arkadimon's entire line in a Story game, I've been waiting to use it for a long time.

Lucemon was DLC though, Arkadimon seems to be an important plotline Digimon in the main game itself. I can't see it being any harder to get then the Royal Knights, and since it has a Child form it may be available a bit earlier then that.
Was Lucemon DLC? I thought it was just the missions where you fight the Demon Lords; pretty sure they were all available as evolutions. I remember grinding hard to evolve one early enough on in the game, so I figure Arkadimon's first form would have similar difficulty requirements.

Looking boss, though.

And a nice little picture of the Digivolving Spirits... hopefully we get some product details on Diaboromon soon.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

He along with the rest of the Demon Lords (and Dianamon) were a part of the Sayo quest line, which is DLC only. It's very easy to get it on your game though since they're free and easy to download, so it's not like it's ha

Was Lucemon DLC? I thought it was just the missions where you fight the Demon Lords; pretty sure they were all available as evolutions. I remember grinding hard to evolve one early enough on in the game, so I figure Arkadimon's first form would have similar difficulty requirements.

Looking boss, though.

And a nice little picture of the Digivolving Spirits... hopefully we get some product details on Diaboromon soon.

Last I remember what happened with the Demon Lords is that they were in the game, but you needed the item you got from their respective quests to be able to obtain them. I don't remember if it applies to Lucemon's Child form as well, but FM and SM had the requirement.

As for the evolution requirements, I could see that since Arkadimon is a special Digimon in this story, though it should be less of a hassle since it has a full line to use to get those stat requirements.

prismblack91

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now this is awesome to see a manga base villain in the Video games. Now if only Toei knew what they were doing this would of been in the animes.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updated the news with translated details about in game clothing.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

He along with the rest of the Demon Lords (and Dianamon) were a part of the Sayo quest line, which is DLC only. It's very easy to get it on your game though since they're free and easy to download, so it's not like it's ha

Looking boss, though.

Last I remember what happened with the Demon Lords is that they were in the game, but you needed the item you got from their respective quests to be able to obtain them. I don't remember if it applies to Lucemon's Child form as well, but FM and SM had the requirement.

As for the evolution requirements, I could see that since Arkadimon is a special Digimon in this story, though it should be less of a hassle since it has a full line to use to get those stat requirements.

The Demon Lords aren't DLC, you can get them whenever you want as long as you can meet the stats.

The DLC you're thinking of is extra super boss fights added to the game against the Demon Lords in typically JRPG fashion

The DLC Digimon were BlackAgumon/Gabumon line, Dianamon, Cherubimon evil and Beelzemon Blast Mode

The Digimon locked to quests are the Royal Knights, Armor level Digimon and Dianamon (reward for beating all the Demon Lords)

Last edited:

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm willing to bet that his whole line will be locked till post game. I loved Vtamer, I hope we see more Digimon from there!

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oooh, clothing options! I wonder if there's more than just shirts, and if your clothes will show in conversations and cutscenes (not the drawn ones, of course).

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added a stack of Arkadimon images, and a few previews of the t-shirts to the news.

Rosa

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully CS in the west also gets update on both systems, looks like CS will adopt all new features of Hacker Memory.

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With every new image, I have to wonder how the Cyber Slueth team didn't see this.

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ooh, I wasn't expecting them to include baby Arkadimon!