Hacker's Memory Appears on Ponkotsu Quest

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Time for a short web animation!

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Hacker's Memory has shown up on the web anime Pokotsu Quest.

Ponkotsu Quest is a web anime that plays as a parody of Dragon Quest, but from the perspective of the monsters, and it's done various crossovers with RPG-style games in the past.

The gag animation appears to be mostly wordplay, so without knowing Japanese it won't be of interest to most people without a translation.

Hacker's Memory is scheduled for release on December 14th. The normal version will be 6,800 yen on PS4 while the Vita version will cost 5,700. The 20th Anniversary Editions will cost 10,300 yen for the Playstation 4 and 9,200 yen for the Vita.

If you want to import the Japanese release of Hacker's Memory... (Affiliate Links)
PS4
PS4 Limited Edition
Vita
Vita Limited Edition

The game is currently scheduled for release on January 19th, 2018 in the US and the rest of the world.

It's currently up for pre-order at Amazon (affiliate link.)

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I found it amusing enough even though I couldn't really follow it. Just the character's tones are funny even if you don't always know what they're saying.

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i understood very little of what they said but it was quite amusing i hope someone will put subtitles so we will understand all of it

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That was pretty fun to watch. <3