MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another Hacker's Memory update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The update adding Apocalymon to Hacker's Memory has been released!

At this point it appears it's out, or in the process of being released, in most regions. If it hasn't shown up for you yet give it a few hours and it should be available via a title update that'll update your game to version 1.04.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Apocalymon was the 10,000 retweet bonus goal from the Hacker's Memory retweet campaign.

The update that added Ryudamon and his evolutions (the primary goal from the campaign) was released last month.

We have a full discussion thread for the game here.

A physical PS4 copy of the game can be bought at Amazon (affiliate link.)

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice.

I wasn't aware of who the 10,000 Digimon was, so this is a nice suprise.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's a day earlier than expected unless it's not out in Europe yet, I'll check later.

Any news on who he comes from?

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just download it in America. Looks like one of the evolutions is Piedmon.
Is he a DNA?

Edit: I read it's 120 ABI Ultra from all four DM

Last edited:

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is he a DNA?
The picture I have seen, you have to have all 4 dark masters to DNA digivolve into it.
Yeah it's a four way DNA. Jesus. I thought it'd be a DNA from them but with only two so for example, Puppet+Pied

Good job I got those 50 friendship DX from the Master Cup yesterday

Also the base Mon has to be level 99. So it's the highest evolution lol.

What's weird is that he's in the middle of the field guide rather than just being added in as 341 (I saw him as 336 on twitter which is what one of the NX was). Maybe the Ryudamon line was moved too

Last edited:

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Uhhh, dunno where you got that DNA idea from, but I just went and made one myself. It evolves from any of the Dark Masters on their own at level 99 with 120 ABI. That's all it takes. :p

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is he a DNA?
The picture I have seen, you have to have all 4 dark masters to DNA digivolve into it.
Yeah it's a four way DNA. Jesus. I thought it'd be a DNA from them but with only two so for example, Puppet+Pied

Good job I got those 50 friendship DX from the Master Cup yesterday

Also the base Mon has to be level 99. So it's the highest evolution lol.

What's weird is that he's in the middle of the field guide rather than just being added in as 341 (I saw him as 336 on twitter which is what one of the NX was). Maybe the Ryudamon line was moved too
What I have seen on GameFAQ, they was moved up some. I am surprise they was not move into the child/adult/perfect/ultimate parts. The line just moved them up to 328-331. 332 will be Apycolymon.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah I just looked, it's not DNA (I was going by twitter lol) and they moved the patch guys to before the pre order DLC and the paid DLC. Guess it now means no one will have missing numbers should they not have DLC

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I still have missing numbers because they haven't put up the Dukemon and Alphamon NX dlc in the US shop still. >.<

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I still have missing numbers because they haven't put up the Dukemon and Alphamon NX dlc in the US shop still. >.<
Lol true. But aren't they the final two numbers? At least you technically don't have missing numbers if they're 340 and 341 lol. I recall seeing Gallantmon NX in the final slot when I looked.

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nah, one of them is numbered right in-front of or in the middle of the others. I would check again, but I already turned the game off because I need to get to sleep now.

Rosa

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder when they will add the DLCs :( also i keep playing turtle speed everyone finished and i am still chapter 10 lul

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can see them adding Alphamon NX and Gallantmon NX when they decide to make the rest of the Royal Knights, NX forms. I do love to see Sleipmon NX and how it moves around.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nah, one of them is numbered right in-front of or in the middle of the others. I would check again, but I already turned the game off because I need to get to sleep now.
Ah lol. That's mean of them.

I can see them adding Alphamon NX and Gallantmon NX when they decide to make the rest of the Royal Knights, NX forms. I do love to see Sleipmon NX and how it moves around.
It's weird you in USA don't have them. We've had them since day one in Europe.

I don't think they'll add more NX to HM but I guess we'll see lol. The next RK NX could be pre order in the next game

Last edited:

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah lol. That's mean of them.

It's weird you in USA don't have them. We've had them since day one in Europe.

I don't think they'll add more NX to HM but I guess we'll see lol. The next RK NX could be pre order in the next game
We got the Omnimon, Crusadermon and Leopardmon NX here in the USA. The Alphamon and Gallantmon has not been release here yet.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You're not missing much anyway, like the other three they're 6 memory with terrible stats

XDragon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You're not missing much anyway, like the other three they're 6 memory with terrible stats
At this point it's the principle of the thing....like Noir vs Ciel.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Amazing model! Sweet details. This time Apoclaymon actually look so much better since the 2D and 3D of it in old games looks too cramped making it unable to show the humanoid figure.... Just big ball lol