Greymon Windshield Sun Shade in Australia

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

EBGames Australia has put up an unexpected item, A Greymon Sun Shade for your car.

It features the standard profile art of Greymon from Adventure, the US Digimon logo, and a flame design on the background.

It's $30 and available right now.

The product description on EBGames AU:
Digimon are the Champions

Digimon, short for "Digital Monsters" is a Japanese media franchise encompassing virtual pet toys, anime, manga, video games, films and a trading card game. The franchise focuses on Digimon creatures, which are monsters living in a "Digital World", a parallel universe that originated from Earth's various communication networks. Created in 1997 as a series of virtual pets, the creatures were first designed to look cute and iconic even on the devices' small screens; later developments had them created with a harder-edged style influenced by American comics.

Greymon is a Dinosaur Digimon. It is highly intelligent, and if you're able to tame it then there probably isn't any monster as strong. This Auto Sun Shade features Greymon and is sure to protect your car from the sun and other unwanted Digimon.

Grab yours today.

Features:
  • Protects, cools and blocks UV rays
  • Universal size fits most cars, trucks and vans

Items like this are often general made for multiple regions, so it showing up in the US and elsewhere wouldn't be a huge shock, but we will see.

Thanks to May for the heads up.

No further details on this at the moment (like who is making it), but hopefully when May gets it there will be a bit more information. And photos of it on her car.

Attachments

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol yesterday was the last day of summer here in Australia.

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Purchased it shortly after I showed you, Marc. I'll send photos when it comes next week.

Lol yesterday was the last day of summer here in Australia.
Leap year, it's still summer for like three hours.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol we still have plenty of summer left. March is quite warm anyway so you might get to use it.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
imagine taking a girl to your car and flexing on them with your absolute Chad Greymon sun shade 10/10

Flamon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This has to be one of the tackiest pieces of western Digimon merch I have seen in a long, long time. I'm putting this right up there with the bed spread set.

That being said, I can see a use for it.