Greetings from Japan

Ruka

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello everyone. I'm Ruka from Japan.

Truthfully I'm not super familiar with Digimon. I used to watch the anime when I was a kid (the one where the kids transform into the Digimon), but I have never played the games or owned one of the virtual pets. I had Tamagachi when I was a kid and it's similar. I recently learned about the Vital Brace Digital Monster and I love the concept. I used to play Pokemon Go and it was a lot of fun, I like that the Vital Brace seems like a combination of that and Tamagachi with more of a focus on exercise.

I pre-ordered the new Vital Brace. I'm also watching the new anime, but I only just started watching so I'm 4 episodes in so far. I'm having fun getting into this series and I look forward to chatting with you all about Digital Monster.

MidnightWolfie

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello everyone. I'm Ruka from Japan.

Truthfully I'm not super familiar with Digimon. I used to watch the anime when I was a kid (the one where the kids transform into the Digimon), but I have never played the games or owned one of the virtual pets. I had Tamagachi when I was a kid and it's similar. I recently learned about the Vital Brace Digital Monster and I love the concept. I used to play Pokemon Go and it was a lot of fun, I like that the Vital Brace seems like a combination of that and Tamagachi with more of a focus on exercise.

I pre-ordered the new Vital Brace. I'm also watching the new anime, but I only just started watching so I'm 4 episodes in so far. I'm having fun getting into this series and I look forward to chatting with you all about Digital Monster.
Hello Ruka, welcome to the forum! Everyone's welcome, new and old :) I hope you're enjoying the Adventure 2020!

Ruka

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello Ruka, welcome to the forum! Everyone's welcome, new and old :) I hope you're enjoying the Adventure 2020!
Thanks! It's a lot of fun so far. The first 3 episodes were a wild ride and 4 wasn't so bad either. I'm looking forward to watching more.