Green, Purple, & Black Card Game Starter Decks & Card Sleeve Pre-orders, plus Fun Digica Episode 41- Monochrome Tournament Part 2

Mattman324

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alright, what's this recolor's deal this time? /j
The truest problem with the colors in this game, you can never tell if they're talking about Black Agumon or Blackagumon, which is really Purple. :v

But anyways, I could see Lotusmon being a Yellow card. If at least to help her stand out from being just a Rosemon clone.
Na, they'll use Lalamon -> Sunflowmon -> Lilamon. There's already multiple clones of that line, may as well just do that. If they wanted to make it another color, I don't think Yellow is the right pick anyway - maybe Blue, though I guess Lotusmon has a really, really small claim for Black.

McGann

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
But anyways, I could see Lotusmon being a Yellow card. If at least to help her stand out from being just a Rosemon clone.
Na, they'll use Lalamon -> Sunflowmon -> Lilamon. There's already multiple clones of that line, may as well just do that. If they wanted to make it another color, I don't think Yellow is the right pick anyway - maybe Blue, though I guess Lotusmon has a really, really small claim for Black.
I could see her being purple.
She has kind of a villainess look about her.