[Giveaway] Tiny Digimon Figurines! (Photos included)

Kotekuma

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello again. I found these cleaning out my basement. I am minimalizing. In hopes that one person's trash is another person's treasure I am making this post.

I not asking for cash for the lot but I do request that you cover shipping and handling if interested.

The ones below aren't in nice condition. Deramon and Floramon I had in a flower pot :) Deramon and Veemon actually came from a different set than the others so they are sized slightly different. Deramon has a nice weight to it.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wonder how much shipping to the UK would be

Mommy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you consider shipping to Italy, then lat's have a talk.

rsccooperinc

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Depending on what the shipping cost to OH is, I'd be interested

Kotekuma

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi Everyone. I am glad to see folks are interested. I am in New York. I would ship to the UK, Italy, OH... anywhere. I'd use USPS. The only thing is that I won't pay for the shipping.

For international, that's $37 USD. https://postcalc.usps.com/Calculato...dmil=False&mdt=1/30/2019&mdz=13:59&m=12&dvi=5

For Domestic, it's $8. https://postcalc.usps.com/Calculato...dmil=False&mdt=1/30/2019&mdz=13:59&m=12&dvi=5

The LadyDevimon is actually really cool. It's wings serves as 2 additional points that it stands up on.

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Kotekuma

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol I don't blame you, Murr.

Unfortunately the $12 first class option is only for envelopes and flat packages. I could possibly fit most of the figures into a flat padded envelope if you're okay with that.

Rexanimon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If no one else has bought these yet I'd be interested! I can send payment through PayPal asap šŸ˜

Kotekuma

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll set up a paypal account.

Since this isn't like an auction, I suppose it would be fair to give allow Wolfshark to take them based on who responded to the thread first.