Gigimon & Chibimon Previews for Booster Set 2

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

New card previews from the Digimon Card Game!

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with more card previews from Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power. This time it's the Gigimon and Chibimon cards.

This time we get cards for 2 Baby 2 level Digimon. Both appear to be references to their partners from the anime. Gigimon we see eating freshly baked bread along with Jyarimon, while Chibimon is playing with a ball (likely soccer) with Chicomon.

Both are drawn in a very nice style showing some nice detailing, lightning, with some out of focus background elements.

Digimon Card Game Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power is scheduled to release on July 22nd.

Previous card previews for Booster Set 2:

Attachments

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wish they were real so I could just hug them lol

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As usual the Baby Digimon look absolutely adorable. :love:

Loving the references to the anime.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gigimon
[Digivolve Effect]: [Your Turn] If your opponent has 5 or more cards in their Trash, this Digimon gets +1000 DP

DemiVeemon / Chibimon
(this card is never treated as having "Vee" in its card name)
[Digivolve Effect] [Your Turn] (Once Per Turn) if this Digimon becomes Active during your Main Phase, this Digimon gets +1000 DP until the end of this turn

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
^ Huh, now that you mention it they probably will have to implement Archtype Exceptions if they deign to use Dub names in an ENG release, which I think they do on the English version of the official website? :unsure:

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
^ Huh, now that you mention it they probably will have to implement Archtype Exceptions if they deign to use Dub names in an ENG release, which I think they do on the English version of the official website? :unsure:
yeah, there was a whole conversation about it in the translation group I'm in but I didn't get around to reading it