Ghost Game Vital Bracelet Digivice V & New Dim Cards, Ad and Images

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just realized Gammamon has the similar color scheme as Hackmon.

RogueX4

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m disappointed it’s not an actual new Digivice, however I should of seen it coming. I was hoping this “Digivice V” would be a new Digivice + bonus Dim. Maybe a Digivice based of the Vital Brace leading into a release of the Digivice 01? (I can only hope). Anyway I imagine this will just be the same as any regular Vital Bracelet. The difference will be it’s new beautiful color scheme and I’m okay with this.

That said if it’s an upgrade to the VB I would be more than happy! Since the Vital Brace has some odd flaws. I still don’t know why the Digimon don’t age when they go to sleep. I thought Bandai learned we didn’t like that mechanic in the Vpet ver 20th. That’s why, thankfully, they removed it on the later Anniversary version. Also an extra backup space would be greatly appreciated. Along side a reworked Jogress system and pvp connection system. Don’t get me wrong the app is great however I think the actual product [the vital brace] should be able to stand by itself. Oh, and the Vital Brace saving the Dim background you are using would be neat.

I’ll probably buy one for collectors purposes and the dim, that’s sold separately, for my vital bracelet. Or I could buy one Digivice V and use the GG Dim’s on it only. Decisions decisions.

As for the Digimon they DO look better in 3D and in motion. I still feel mixed about Gammamon but my opinions on Angoramon and Jellymon went up! I am excited to see their official Bandai art.

Also is it just me or does the new triple V icon remind anyone else of a reverse Valknut symbol from Norse mythology?

Digimonuniverse

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm getting a vibe of digimon hunters with this trailer, hunting game, or ghost game.

Will the old man clock guy from hunter give them their digivice v lol

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Safe bet its just a cosmetic make over for the vb no hardware or software changes should be expected. i mean honestly theres a huge flaw with how the vb works that would make a new improved version a terrible idea. I mean obviosuly there are things it could do better... but with how the dim and vb seem to bind to one another imagine how bad going out and getting the new v2.0 would be... you'd need to buy a NEW copy of each dim you already have to use them on the new and improved one because they are already paired with your VB 1.0 now this would be great for bandai forcing peopel to buy duplicates and such... but at the same time who would want to buy duplicates?

but yeah i personally just view it as a special edition GG digivice branded one. we cant say for sure one way or another if we'll see a differnet digivice in the series or not. we can say that theres no sign of the VB on the characters in the poster art. So we cant rule out that we'll also see a stand alone Digivice V toy.

i can see a really good reason to do both a Digivice V- based on the show ,and a VB centered around it. one of the big draws of a show based digivice is roleplay. its probably a safe bet that younger kids would rather have what the characters in the show have so they can pretend to be one. while older fans... sure a lot would want one as well just because its merch but then you have the more casual fans who might just want to raise gammaon, or Angoramon and don't care as much about what would possibly be a quest based set up..

If you can get away with selling 2 Gammamon themed vpets why not? Why not sell a Digivice V and a Vital Brace digivice v

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just realized Gammamon has the similar color scheme as Hackmon.
It’s what Hakumon should’ve been. Hakumons one of the most over designed Child stages ever.

Omega

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got the green pre-order but Nippon never got me one then kept my money till I contacted them as they had no intension of telling me but now it seems that I may just get a better vital bracelet even if no veemon :(

RoyalBrook

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Safe bet its just a cosmetic make over for the vb no hardware or software changes should be expected. i mean honestly theres a huge flaw with how the vb works that would make a new improved version a terrible idea. I mean obviosuly there are things it could do better... but with how the dim and vb seem to bind to one another imagine how bad going out and getting the new v2.0 would be... you'd need to buy a NEW copy of each dim you already have to use them on the new and improved one because they are already paired with your VB 1.0 now this would be great for bandai forcing peopel to buy duplicates and such... but at the same time who would want to buy duplicates?

but yeah i personally just view it as a special edition GG digivice branded one. we cant say for sure one way or another if we'll see a differnet digivice in the series or not. we can say that theres no sign of the VB on the characters in the poster art. So we cant rule out that we'll also see a stand alone Digivice V toy.

i can see a really good reason to do both a Digivice V- based on the show ,and a VB centered around it. one of the big draws of a show based digivice is roleplay. its probably a safe bet that younger kids would rather have what the characters in the show have so they can pretend to be one. while older fans... sure a lot would want one as well just because its merch but then you have the more casual fans who might just want to raise gammaon, or Angoramon and don't care as much about what would possibly be a quest based set up..

If you can get away with selling 2 Gammamon themed vpets why not? Why not sell a Digivice V and a Vital Brace digivice v
The listing shows some minor upgrades, like sleep mode. So it's likely different enough to warrant it. And also it lets you use the same DIMs you already had.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watching that trailer again gave me a thought, there's a quick scene of a lot of flora being projected onto the city as the Digimon arrive and it made me wonder since the poster mentioned something about holograms, is that just meant to look cool for the trailer or is it perhaps a hint as to how the human and digital worlds interact in Ghost Game maybe? :unsure:

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watching that trailer again gave me a thought, there's a quick scene of a lot of flora being projected onto the city as the Digimon arrive and it made me wonder since the poster mentioned something about holograms, is that just meant to look cool for the trailer or is it perhaps a hint as to how the human and digital worlds interact in Ghost Game maybe? :unsure:
Indeed an interesting thought. Maybe the Digital World is some kind of 'mirror dimension' this time, a bit like some parts of the Network from the Adventure reboot.

robiu013

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think people talk enough about how we have Digimon for the first four letters of the Greek alphabet now:

Alphamon
Betamon
Gammamon
Deltamon

Your move Epsilonmon.
You forgive Omegamon (Omnimon)
Coincidentally, I had Omegamon in the first draft, then my internet died and I couldn't post it. 15 minutes later I had my internet back and wrote it anew forgetting Omegamon. I actually looked at the post for a minute thinking if I should edit it, but figured it's ok, if I leave it out :)

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Let's hope they use the 3D a bit since it wasn't so bad in Appmon but still. This should be interesting to see.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, interesting.

I myself think the "gameplay" of the anime could be like the Live Action one where Pulsemon is the main character. Some digimon pop out of nowhere and that's the time the protags show up to encounter the "ghosts". A bit like Tamers, Appmon, Hunters.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think people talk enough about how we have Digimon for the first four letters of the Greek alphabet now:

Alphamon
Betamon
Gammamon
Deltamon

Your move Epsilonmon.

If Epsilonmon ends up being Perfect level then we have Betamon (Child), Deltamon (Adult), "Perfect level" empty slot, Alphamon (Normal Ultimate level) and Omegamon (Jogressed, Ultimate level).

To balance out as it is supposed to be! Nah.

I'm interested in this "Epsilon" mon one day it will happen.