Ghost Game Vital Bracelet Digivice V & New Dim Cards, Ad and Images

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With Ghost Game formally announced and starting soon, the deluge of information is likely to begin...

And it starts off with the Digivice V ad a bit early.

Update- A bit added to the bottom.

digivicev1_august1_2021.jpg
digivicev2dim_august1_2021.jpg
digivicev3dim_august1_2021.jpg

The Digivice V will be released under Vital Bracelet branding. Based on the image, it appears to just be a standard Vital Bracelet with a blue band, and a triple V sigil.

The Dim Cards will also get a new numbered series. The V will include V1 Gammamon. Gammamon will also be sold separately, so existing owners won't be left out of having him. V2 will include both Angoramon and Jellymon.

Notably, the artwork for all 3 isn't the same as the design work we've seen so far, with these likely being based on their final anime designs.

The ad also announces an October 2021 release, with a note that that is just for Japan and that a release overseas will be announced soon.

More information on these is just a few hours away.

The ad also shows off some Vital Bracelet short style CGI models of the new characters...

digivicev4sprite_august1_2021.jpg
digivicev5cgi_august1_2021.jpg

Always exciting when a new anime is coming, along with all the products that come along with it.

Thanks to a bilibili user for the video.

Update- Pre-orders are open and details are here.

Update- A finalized/updated version of the ad.

Everything will be out October 2nd.

The Digivice V with Gammamon Dim Card set is 4,730 yen.
Standalone Gammamon Dim is 990 yen.
Angoramon & Jellymon Dim Set is 1,980 yen.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 19,388
Last edited:

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jellymon is so cute... Please make Digivice V have a International release, I want buy DIM Card V2.

IndustrialPanic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hm, since the Digivice V is under the VB brand probably means the actual anime digivice will be based of the bracelet instead of the more tradicional v-pet/cellphone look of past iterations.

This might also mean the digimon partners will have multiple digievos like Pulsemon instead of the usual linear lines?

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And now I'm suddenly glad I dragged my feet with the Vital Braclet. Hopefully this one has better hardware that fixes the issues with the current version, and will be able to read current DiM Cards (assuming they haven't already been paired, of course)
I see we finally have a blue, though a bit darker than I would have liked.
It's too bad they only have one new color. The face is black so hopefully they can at least make more bands on different colors, since black can go on anything.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that didn't take long. I see that "Angoramon" puts to rest the official spelling.

I'm exicted... even though I haven't bought a V-Pet since childhood. :)

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hm, since the Digivice V is under the VB brand probably means the actual anime digivice will be based of the bracelet instead of the more tradicional v-pet/cellphone look of past iterations.

This might also mean the digimon partners will have multiple digievos like Pulsemon instead of the usual linear lines?
Like I always say in this type of situation : Wait and see....

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, they look good in CGI, are these new different shorts?

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Digimon look a lot better in motion and with these different poses and the like.

Honestly kind of obvious, as we always have to get used to new designs.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing dims about this 3 gives me hope to have conventional evolutionary lines on these 3 guys. I would really hate to have another new mechanic like armor or digixros.

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing dims about this 3 gives me hope to have conventional evolutionary lines on these 3 guys. I would really hate to have another new mechanic like armor or digixros.
Oh. I didn't think about that. I was hoping for something new and cool like Jogress or Burst Mode.
I left Pokemon because it became boring and repetitive. I hope Digimon doesn't follow suit.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just noticed on the top of the "Digivice-V" is a symbol that's a spiral of three V's.

I wonder if that's the heroes' group sign or something. :unsure:

Kyaromonfan96

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like Digimon is getting good again with some new Digimon. I like Jellymon because she looks like something from Splatoon.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know I’ll probably be disappointed but it would be amazing if all of the GG gang got 14 new evolutions as Pulsemon did.

AngelOmega

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Personally I only like Gammamon a bit... So I was right when in a previous thread I said the the new "anime" is just to promote the Vital Bracelet.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like Gammamon cause i'm fan of dinosaurs, tbh I love both Pulsemon and Gammamon equally now.

Last edited:

Digimonuniverse

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So it look like they might do another style of digi-quart for the new series, like hunters,

I hope they don't do cg like universe

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh. I didn't think about that. I was hoping for something new and cool like Jogress or Burst Mode.
I left Pokemon because it became boring and repetitive. I hope Digimon doesn't follow suit.
You can have regular evolutionary lines from child to ultimate and also have any power up mechanic like alternate modes (alterous mode, burst modes, etc) or jogress, even something similar to matrix evolution.
What i dont want is to have an entire anime series in wich the main characters doesnt have proper evolutive lines, having it, everything they want to add in order to make it more "original" is welcomed.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like Gammamon cause i'm fan of dinosaurs, tbh I love both Pulsemon and Gammamon equally now.
I agree with you though that it is kind of lame that there are “waves” of Digimon that seem designed to be narrative protagonist partners but then miss heir chance because the timing is slightly off. Not just Pulsemon, but the Bearmon/Koemon/Kotemon trio and the Leollmon/Commandramon/Falcomon/Kudamon quartet from the Accel as well. Of which only a few bits made it into Savers.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I agree with you though that it is kind of lame that there are “waves” of Digimon that seem designed to be narrative protagonist partners but then miss heir chance because the timing is slightly off. Not just Pulsemon, but the Bearmon/Koemon/Kotemon trio and the Leollmon/Commandramon/Falcomon/Kudamon quartet from the Accel as well. Of which only a few bits made it into Savers.
Nice to see someone feels the same-way too, my top faves are Pulsemon, Dracomon, Dorumon, and Zubamon for there awsome designs and Gammamon still growing on me.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
oh neat, 3d models thats cool. they look way better as 3d models than the toei art work. then again bandai art always looks better than toei art too (for the ones on the devices themselves)

also, it says overseas release coming later so that's also good! hoping we get a dub at some point...