Ghost Game Updates- Digivice V Sleep Mode & VB Used Dims, Digimon Stickers, Mention of Importance of Brand In & Out of Japan

Hydranoid413

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I kinda hope they have multiple lines like Pulsemon they can switch between

With all the alternate evos (Pegasus, Poncho, BlitzGrey, CresGaruru, Goddra, Holydra, DarkKnight, SkullKnight, ShadowSeraphi, Machinedra) I feel like Adventure: is trying to reinforce that Digimon can have multiple evos, to potentially lead into Ghost Game

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If it's that dang important to expand into the internation market, then give me a bloody dub of 2020 and also Ghost Game.

Those stickers are cute.

Gammamon's a Virus, cool! First Virus "main character" Digimon since Guilmon!
Dorulumon.
Dorulumon isn't the "main" partner, it's Shoutmon.

SaucyRoss

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
already a "new" version of the bracelet? early adopters get screwed once again? man I'm sick of buying this stuff overseas only for a localized and/or updated version to be released shortly after

RoyalBrook

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
already a "new" version of the bracelet? early adopters get screwed once again? man I'm sick of buying this stuff overseas only for a localized and/or updated version to be released shortly after
hey relax a bit on that one. It's at least a cheaper model with only minor upgrades. They probably didn't think product would move as fast as it did and then put more resources into it. If you dont feel the need for sleep mode or extra digimon slot (I think I looked at that right on the listing) then really just buy the new DIMs, zero extra need for another VB on your end

Yamato-san

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn, I too am pleasantly surprised to see a Virus dino/dragon. And here I was expecting Gammamon to be the umpteenth Vaccine lead. As pointed out before, we never really had a Virus protagonist since Guilmon, though we have had another Virus dragon in Vorvomon (I swear, it feels like it would've been a goggle boy partner had there simply been an anime to feature it in at the time of is debut, alongside those Data dinos like Hackmon and Blucomon..... but at least Vorvomon has been getting some build-up in those Vital Bracelet videos as of late). If all three protagonists feature an attribute balance like Tamers did, even better.

Quinnzel

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hey relax a bit on that one. It's at least a cheaper model with only minor upgrades. They probably didn't think product would move as fast as it did and then put more resources into it. If you dont feel the need for sleep mode or extra digimon slot (I think I looked at that right on the listing) then really just buy the new DIMs, zero extra need for another VB on your end
Eh, it's not a completely unfair criticism. With new dim cards approaching at seemingly exponential speed, it's going to be difficult for those who stick with the original to keep up on collecting since the new one essentially halves the evolution timers. That's a pretty significant change in my eyes and maybe not the greatest way to treat the players responsible for the success of the device in the first place.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So these are the new Digivices? ...A bit simple but I do like that you can wear them on your wrist like I always did with OCs. It can be important overseas. It was pretty much before. At least it won't be like a certain other francise...