Ghost Game Series Preview Screenshots, Art, & New Mutsumi Tamura Promo, Update- OP Preview Screenshots

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
gg_ep01preview01_october2_2021.jpg
gg_ep01preview02_october2_2021.jpg
gg_ep01preview03_october2_2021.jpg
gg_ep01preview04_october2_2021.jpg
gg_epxxpreview01_october2_2021.jpg
gg_epxxpreview02_october2_2021.jpg
gg_epxxpreview03_october2_2021.jpg
gg_epxxpreview04_october2_2021.jpg

Digimon Ghost Game begins today! We haven't gotten the screenshot previews we got through most of the run of Adventure:, likely because it's the series premiere. So I've gone ahead and collected materials to make our own preview.

Digimon Ghost Game episode 1, A New Kind of Mystery! After School it's The Stitched Mouth Man, is a few hours away from starting in Japan, and elsewhere a few hours after that. The preview screenshots (top row) may not all be from episode 1, but hey, we have them via Digimon Web from awhile back. The bottom row is character artwork from DigiNavi last night.

Our discussion thread for episode 1 can be found here.

Then... a new promo, sort of...

Mutsumi Tamura does a new intro for the trailer/preview we've had for awhile.

Plus we also have a promotional screenshot render from Fuji TV for the episode, featuring the shot of Hiro meeting Gammamon.

gg_ep01preview_fuji_october02_2021.jpg

Update- Preview screenshots of the opening.

gg_oppreview1_october2_2021.jpg
gg_oppreview2_october2_2021.jpg
gg_oppreview3_october2_2021.jpg
gg_oppreview4_october2_2021.jpg

Attachments

• gg_ep01preview02_october2_2021.jpg
    gg_ep01preview02_october2_2021.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 18,403
Last edited:

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looking forward to Mummymon.

Shiningmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bad felling for the Adult in the opening with the preview image.... Gammamon are really wing ^^

G-SANtos

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really looking forward to that opening. I'm curious how they are going to present a horror themed series. I wonder if they are going to show the Evolutions like they usually do. They really seem to be keeping the evolved forms under wraps this time going by how late they revealed Gammamon's. The Evolutions are not even in the series's poster, and I think Adventure and Appli Monsters are the only other times they did that.
Maybe the opening could have everything sillhouetted and then each form becomes visible after it appears? Would be a first though. With sillhouetted forms, it's always everyone's or no one's.

I can't think of what Angoramon could evolve into (chopper rabbit?), but with those tentacle hairs I hope Jellymon evolves into a Medusa-inspired Digimon. "Medusa" is even a jellyfish-related word, it's a perfect pun.

I also wonder if we could see some other new Digimon in the opening. That certain leaked name comes to mind. Unless it's a character that only shows up later.

Speaking of Evolutions, there's one thing I don't see anyone talking about in the trailer. You know that scene some are assuming is an Evolution sequence? The one with the blue background. Hiro is also in it.
So, if that is really an Evolution scene, are the Digimon going to fuse with their Partners? The series's title is Ghost Game after all, maybe they need to "possess" their Tamers to evolve. A Digivice that can read vital functions certainly seems to be a perfect fit for that. Though they aren't calling it Vital Bracelet in anime-related stuff.