Ghost Game Guide Listings for Episodes 47 through 50- Brides, Halloween, & More

Brodul

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well I didn't see any sign of GulusGammamon nor his evo and his good mega,Regulusmon and Siriusmon and they did not have their profile art yet

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's crazy talk but all this episodes sound like there're gonna be new Digimon :)
The Witchmon episode sounds like all the witches are gonna either jogress to evolve or summon a witch queen.
I wish the Witchnon cat familiar would be spun off into her own Digimon like Chuumon.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh this could be good. Fun ideas and we get a new digimon? Yay. Can't wait to see the eps as usual.

AppliFang

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe Pucchiemon's a new ultimate can be Wormmons new ultimate too? xD lol

Lots or armor and possible new digimons in the upcoming episodes! Cant wait!!^^

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Pucchiemon design and theme has nothing to do with wormmon despite being an armor evolution of him, so i dont see a single reason why pucchiemon evolution (if new) should have any ressemblance to wormmon.

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well I didn't see any sign of GulusGammamon nor his evo and his good mega,Regulusmon and Siriusmon and they did not have their profile art yet

Ghost Game doesn't really go out of its way to spoil new Evolution debuts in advance.

Shiningmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Ghost Game doesn't really go out of its way to spoil new Evolution debuts in advance.
Guys, it's not for now the Ultimates or Regulusmon, while the Digivice VV is not in the series, do not expect to see them so they will appear after November 26 (release days of the v-pet in true)

AppliFang

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well

Pucchiemon design and theme has nothing to do with wormmon despite being an armor evolution of him, so i dont see a single reason why pucchiemon evolution (if new) should have any ressemblance to wormmon.
i assume so cause gato/pata looks similar to their main armor digi egg...
Pucchie doesnt even look like its egg lol

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well

i assume so cause gato/pata looks similar to their main armor digi egg...
Pucchie doesnt even look like its egg lol
Yeah, in terms of design Pucchiemon is a standalone, i always se it so similar to impmon, like a purified evolution.

Ragnalord

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Witchmon is the episode I am looking forward to the most

Ricardolindo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Though I read the Guide Listings three days after they were released, I am only commenting now. I am really excited for the Halloween episode next week as I love Halloween. I hope Pumpmon will appear again. Witchmon turning people into witches is definitely a good premise, though

G-SANtos

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Akane Kubota". I assume that's the Akane from episode 4. If so, nice to see confirmation humans of the week can also return. I wonder if characters who learned about Digimon, like Kazuma for example, can eventually show up again and help for an episode or something.
That said, if that "Fukazu" is Fukatsu from episode 44, it's a very quick return compared to Akane. Makes me wonder if he's intended to eventually join to cast, or if it's another Niijima situation. Probably the latter, since he didn't receive a profile in the website.

I hope Pumpmon shows up in the Halloween episode. That comment about him returning "next year" in episode 3 really seems like a set up for his return. I'll be really disappointed if that doesn't happen. Would be a REALLY wasted opportunity. Though I guess there could be another opportunity in 2023 because who knows how long Ghost Game is going to run.
If he shows up, I wonder if he might evolve into NoblePumpmon.
The fact the Culture School is returning gives me hope though. I wonder if we'll see Ruli's other friends too.

Assuming there's no break, we might get the Digivice -VV- on episode 53 judging by the device's release date. I wonder if there's going to be a new opening too.

Halloween again eh? I wonder if it'll be just like Gegege no Kitarou with Mana celebrating multiple Halloweens and Christmases yet still somehow starting and ending the series in 7th Grade. :unsure:
Not really. We see time passing in this series, and there has already been references to Hiro and Ruli being on second grade. They were on first grade at the start. Kiyoshirō is going to enter high school in April, not that it'll change anything because Hazakura is both middle and high school (unless middle and high school use different dorms), but I remember seeing a few months ago a Japanese post theorizing GG would end in spring 2023 because Kiyoshirō has to graduate middle school.

And if I remember correctly, Ruli's school was also said to be both middle and high school. Hm... If they made a point of making Ruli's school also a middle-high mix, could they be intending to have the series run for that long? Like, Hiro and Ruli would enter high school in 2024 and still keep the same uniforms. Heck, if we assume Kiyoshirō graduating is the cutoff point, they can technically have the series run until spring 2026.
I don't think we'll go until 2026 though. Siriusmon has already been revealed, and there's only so much they can do evolution-wise to extend the series's longevity. In my opinion, Gammamon's new Perfects are sort of that and I think 2024 is the most they can go, unless we get a Digivice -VVV- with more Ultimates.