Ghost Game Guide Listings for Episodes 47 through 50- Brides, Halloween, & More

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimon_ghost_main.jpg

New guide listings for Digimon Ghost Game!

These have episode titles and plot synopsis' for episodes 47 thru 50 (the official episode title translations in the end may very well be different than these).

Plot synopsis/descriptions by their nature will have minor spoilers, so consider this fair warning.

Episode 47- Eternal Memories (October 16th)
One night, Shadramon's life was about to come to its end. Shadramon feared turning back into a Digiegg, the egg form that Digimon hatch from, and losing their memories. They hear strange laughter in their ears and the words "I'll leave your memories alive." The next day, at a university laboratory where they are collaborating in research, Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai notices that his friend Tamotsu Ihara is acting strangely. Tamotsu runs away as if to avoid being seen, and Kiyoshiro chases after him to witness a shocking scene- some unidentified liquid grows out of Tamotsu's body like tentacles and wriggle eerily.

Episode 48- White Bride (October 23rd)
Hiro Amanokawa and friends arrive at a wedding venue in the highlands to help out Ruli Tsukiyono's friend Akane Kubota with her wedding. Ruli models for the wedding venue's brochure and puts on a wedding dress for the photo shoot, but suddenly strange spores start falling from her body. Ruli, exposed to the spores, starts to grow weird mushrooms out of her body. It was the work of the Shamblemon. The Shamblemon use happy brides to grow mushrooms that they eat for sustenance. Hiro and Gammamon chase after Shamblemon, but they too are exposed to the spores and grow mushrooms. Kiyoshiro rushes late to the scene, and he too falls prey to the spores. Just when they're in mortal peril, the Shamblemon show a surprising reaction when they eat the mushrooms growing from Kiyoshiro's body. Will Kiyoshiro and Jellymon be able to save their friends?!
[The text was hard to read wherever the Digimon name was and the b could be a p]

Episode 49- Crimson Harvest Festival (October 30th)
On Halloween, people who dressed up as witches are turned into actual witches by Witchmon's spell. What's more, the turned witches also join in turning others into witches to increase their numbers. Those who are wearing non-witch costumes are changed into mice, chased by witch cats. Like last year, Hiro and friends are helping to prepare for the Halloween party at the culture school. There, Ruli's friend Aoi Utagawa, who is dressed as a witch, falls under Witchmon's spell and turns into a witch. To stop Aoi and the others from filling the town with witches, Hiro and the gang rush out into the town. What they witness outside is an eerie black cloud hanging low in the sky, and an eerie gathering of witches!

Episode 50- The Return of Favor (November 6th)
Hazakura Academy's first-year Fukazu recently moved from Osaka in the spring. He wasn't used to life in Tokyo and feeling lonely, when Pucchiemon arrived in Fukazu's room. Pucchiemon gets very chummy with Fukazu and helps him out a lot. Thanks to that, Fukazu gradually opens up to the other students in the dormitory, and Hiro and Kiyoshiro, who watch over him, are happy that human and Digimon can get along with each other so well. However, Pucchiemon does act strangely once in awhile, which escalates as they grow closer with Fukazu. Hiro grows somewhat suspicious. It isn't long before Pucchiemon evolves and makes an outrageous action.

The show continues on, and we get brides, Halloween, & more!

Thanks to a friend of the site for the information and onkei for the translations.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 9,362

Nightwing

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, uh, is Shamblemon (Shamplemon?) a new Digimon? It definitely sounds new.

Shiningmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When I see the list of enemies and I see that they are all adult (armor for some) I am afraid because sorry we are approaching the arrival of the Ultimates so the threats should be Perfects exclusively (see Ultimates low times that the group does not have the Digivice upgrade)

Otherwise the new digimon Shamblemon/Shamplemon, I hope he will suffer, no one has the right to disfigure Ruli's beauty and get away with a pardon without paying the price!

Speaking of the upgrade, what scares me a bit is that when the Digivice V was launched, we had the 3 hero DIMs announced at the same time, there we only have Gammamon and still no news concerning those of Jellymon and Angoramon (even if normally, we should not fear an absence of these because when they invent a line of digimon, they do it from the baby until the ultimate so logically there will be also the Ultimates of Jellymon and Angoramon which will be announced later...)

Last edited:

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Could Shamblemon be the second mushroom based digimon in 25 years?
Also i would love to see pucchiemon evolving into a new digimon, there are all kind of creatures, several gods and even demons wich power is related to love to take inspiration of.

Last edited:

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's a type of mushroom that looks like a bride's veil. I bet shamblemon is gonna be based on that.

Kiiro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These episodes all have very interesting premises! I especially think 50 has the potential to be the creepiest or the most dramatic episode out of the bunch.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Halloween again eh? I wonder if it'll be just like Gegege no Kitarou with Mana celebrating multiple Halloweens and Christmases yet still somehow starting and ending the series in 7th Grade. :unsure:

lemoncatpower

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shamblemon definitely is new, I can't find anything about them online. I hope it's cool and a nature type digimon since it grows and eat shrooms!

When I see the list of enemies and I see that they are all champions (battleship for some) I am afraid because sorry we are approaching the arrival of the Ultimates so the threats should be Perfects exclusively (see Ultimates low times that the group does not have the Digivice upgrade)

Otherwise the new digimon Shamblemon/Shamplemon, I hope he will suffer, no one has the right to disfigure Ruli's beauty and get away with a pardon without paying the price!

Speaking of the upgrade, what scares me a bit is that when the Digivice V was launched, we had the 3 hero DIMs announced at the same time, there we only have Gammamon and still no news concerning those of Jellymon and Angoramon (even if normally, we should not fear an absence of these because when they invent a line of digimon, they do it from the baby until the ultimate so logically there will be also the Ultimates of Jellymon and Angoramon which will be announced later...)
Wouldn't this be the first series since the first two that hasn't had ultimate digimon in it though? I doubt they'd randomly go back to having only the most important of the group having an ultimate.

Shadramon I have loved since digital card battle, so It'll be awesome seeing it in the anime even if it's just to see it die from tentacles. And I am very curious who pucchiemon digivolves into... and is the outrageous action bold or bad?

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shadramon?!! Sounds like it's nasty effect of parasite wasps if it's about unknown liquids.

White bride and new digimon for Mushmon? if it takes female evo line since Woodmon's evo line is like reverse aging of the male....

Witchmon! Nasty magic!

Pucchiemon evolve? Which color?

This list got me so strongly interested!

Shiningmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shamblemon definitely is new, I can't find anything about them online. I hope it's cool and a nature type digimon since it grows and eat shrooms!

When I see the list of enemies and I see that they are all adults (armor for some) I am afraid because sorry we are approaching the arrival of the Ultimates so the threats should be Perfects exclusively (see Ultimates low times that the group does not have the Digivice upgrade)

Wouldn't this be the first series since the first two that hasn't had ultimate digimon in it though? I doubt they'd randomly go back to having only the most important of the group having an ultimate.

Shadramon I have loved since digital card battle, so It'll be awesome seeing it in the anime even if it's just to see it die from tentacles. And I am very curious who pucchiemon digivolves into... and is the outrageous action bold or bad?
Sorry to contradict you but all the series before Appmon never had a complete group that unlocked all their Ultimates:

- Adventure: Only Tai and Matt
- 02: Davis and Ken by joggress
- Tamers: Only the beginning trio and Ryo (and Kenta but apart from his partner is always in Ultimate)
- Frontiers: Only 2 unlocked fusion spirits and equivalent Ultimates (Susanomon does not count)
- Savers: The Main group and the Chief have Ultimates, the auxiliaries do not (even the director who is higher in rank only has a Perfect as max level)
- Xros Wars: Case apart since the group has only one digimon in the end which is the fusion of all their hand and the auxiliaries have no regular partners in this season
- Hunter: Only Tagiru has an Ultimate equivalent...

After Tri, Appmon and Adventures 2020 gave everyone Ultimates (unless you count the Bakumon case of Maki who died before becoming Huanglongmon (since the other 4 became the 4 Sacred Beasts, it makes sense that Bakumon would become Huanglongmon )...)

So the fear of going back to the Hero who is the only one to have the Ultimate is still there but as I said saw that they created the lines of Jellymon and Angoramon from scratch with only new digimons , the Ultimates will also be so normally we should have them (on the other hand given the speed of Ghost Game, we will reach a moment especially if we have to settle the Gulus case, then unlock Regulusmon and Siriusmon (also the Ultimate of Gulus), it's not going to be done in a row, we will have episode spacing between each point...)

TheImpster

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
While nothing too remarkable, these episodes all sound very entertaining. What catches my eye the most is the first one with shadramon. The whole thing about Digimon keeping their memories after death could potentially be very significant.

We once again get a completely new Digimon in the form of Shamblemon. I expected weddimon to appear in that episode, but a brand new Mon is cool too.

Funnily enough I just evolved a Pucchiemon in my digivice V, so that's a nice coincidence. I wonder why there's a sudden influx of brand new Digimon

Eitaroutarouman

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Witches turning children into mice? Wonder what book that could be referencing. Are Dahl's books popular in Japan?

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When I saw the wedding title, I thought of Weddimon but they never add manga Digimon in anime and I wonder if Ghostmon will finally appear in the witch episode.

lemoncatpower

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry to contradict you but all the series before Appmon never had a complete group that unlocked all their Ultimates:

- Tamers: Only the beginning trio and Ryo (and Kenta but apart from his partner is always in Ultimate)
- Frontiers: Only 2 unlocked fusion spirits and equivalent Ultimates (Susanomon does not count)
- Savers: The Main group and the Chief have Ultimates, the auxiliaries do not (even the director who is higher in rank only has a Perfect as max level)
- Xros Wars: Case apart since the group has only one digimon in the end which is the fusion of all their hand and the auxiliaries have no regular partners in this season

After Tri, Appmon and Adventures 2020 gave everyone Ultimates (unless you count the Bakumon case of Maki who died before becoming Huanglongmon (since the other 4 became the 4 Sacred Beasts, it makes sense that Bakumon would become Huanglongmon )...)

So the fear of going back to the Hero who is the only one to have the Ultimate is still there but as I said saw that they created the lines of Jellymon and Angoramon from scratch with only new digimons , the Ultimates will also be so normally we should have them (on the other hand given the speed of Ghost Game, we will reach a moment especially if we have to settle the Gulus case, then unlock Regulusmon and Siriusmon (also the Ultimate of Gulus), it's not going to be done in a row, we will have episode spacing between each point...)
Ah I was only counting the initial main groups for tamers, and savers tbh. I discounted the first two seasons and should have also discounted frontier, xros wars, and hunters since they're different and all fuse their powers together as you said. My requisites were pretty loose.

But also upon saying that, you make a great point about spacing between how much they still have to do. I feel like we haven't had enough of thetismon and lamortmon themselves yet even, so I really hope that they don't only show Siruismon out of the ultimates. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't show gulusgammamon's digivolutions unless the series is longer than it's rumoured to be though.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As much as I’m hyped to get a new plant mushroom Digimon I’m slightly annoyed that the wedding episode’s main villain isn’t Weddinmon.

I hope Pucchimon’s evolution is a new Digimon that mixes traits of it and Wormmon/Stingmon together - maybe Bombermon really is a Wormmon evolution after all?

I wouldn’t worry about Angoramon and Jellymon missing out on Ultimates entirely the only brand new Digimon partners not to receive a full four stage line is Impmon.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Witches turning children into mice? Wonder what book that could be referencing. Are Dahl's books popular in Japan?
I guess so as JPN Wikipedia says that Hayao Miyazaki is a big fan and provides prefaces to translations of several of Dahl's books in Japan. :unsure:

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Ah I was only counting the initial main groups for tamers, and savers tbh. I discounted the first two seasons and should have also discounted frontier, xros wars, and hunters since they're different and all fuse their powers together as you said. My requisites were pretty loose.

But also upon saying that, you make a great point about spacing between how much they still have to do. I feel like we haven't had enough of thetismon and lamortmon themselves yet even, so I really hope that they don't only show Siruismon out of the ultimates. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't show gulusgammamon's digivolutions unless the series is longer than it's rumoured to be though.
To be fair, Xros Wars also has the manga which does have proper human/digimon partnerships wherein all the Digimon we would consider partners (Shoutmon, Ballistamon, Dorulumon, Sparrowmon and Greymon/MailBirdramon/MetalGreymon) did have Digivolutions along with Starmons.

andercostald

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There is a possibility of Angoramon and Jellymon BE Memory be announced after Digivice VV release. This fact would gave us ultimates for these Digimon.
About the Next Episodes, I am looking forward tô Pucchiemon evolution. We Saw Other Digimon evolving in Digimon Ghost Game in Petermon's Episode.