Ghost Game Guide Listings for Episodes 25 through 28- Vampires, Houses, Water, & Faces!

Lucifer Angel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Vamdemon better be handled nicely.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What about a Digimon or a human deliberately making Digimon enter the Real World? Is it possible?
Unless that person is Hokuto or Gulus himself, I don't see it being very likely as the prior episodes have done nothing to foreshadow any kind of shadowy conspiracy like that.

Ricardolindo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What about a Digimon or a human deliberately making Digimon enter the Real World? Is it possible?
Unless that person is Hokuto or Gulus himself, I don't see it being very likely as the prior episodes have done nothing to foreshadow any kind of shadowy conspiracy like that.
Couldn't BlackTailmon actually hint that?

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Couldn't BlackTailmon actually hint that?
Uver sending Digimon in distress back to the Digital World seems to convey the exact opposite of that though.

Ricardolindo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Uver sending Digimon in distress back to the Digital World seems to convey the exact opposite of that though.
I know, but I wonder whether BlackTailmon could be doing that in order to counter such a Digimon or human's actions.

Last edited:

VamAngemon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
After watching 25, I'd love to know how "Kyogoku Aviel" is written in kanji and katakana. Does anyone have the original japanese text around? Thanks in advance.