Ghost Game Guide Listings for Episodes 25 through 28- Vampires, Houses, Water, & Faces!

Darklabo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So let's summarize what the episodes will bring:

Already Ruli is once again the designated victim of a Digimon and there we have the picture of the Vampire who captures a young girl... On the other hand we will hope that they have not nerfed Myotismon because recall season 1 he stood up to all the digimons of the group and the other appearances of the digimon shows its superiority therefore two possibilities: The Gulus solution (which will prove that he is an adult who outclasses the perfect ones) or finally the arrival of the Kanzen-tais

Vamdemon will probably be nerfed.
Adventure Vamdemon was an Arc-Boss, this one is just a villain-of-the-week, if anything, OG Vamdemon was the exception and not the rule.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
While I am excited for Myotismon and Splashmon the other Digimon I like to see from Adventure 2020 or other anime appear in Ghost Game are Funbeemon, Swimmon, Lunamon, Coronamon, Dracomon, Sunarizemon, Sangomon, Pomumon, Junkmon, Lalamon, Spadamon, Leomon, Waspmon, Machmon, Parasaurmon, Baluchimon, Troopmon, Witchmon, Wizardmon, Wisemon, Gusokumon, Toropiamon, Entemon, Gogmamon, Tankdramon, Skullbaluchimon, Argomon, Rebellimon, Mephistomon, Beastmon, Zamielmon, Olegmon, Gokumon, Nidhoggmon, Gryphomon, Venom Myotismon, Neomyotismon, Piedmon, DoneDevimon, Malomyotismon, and Black Wargreymon.

As for Digimon that haven’t appeared in anime yet, Zubamon, Ludomon, Tinkermon, Kokabuterimon, Ghostmon, Tobiumon, Baboongamon, Marine Chimairamon, Grapleomon, Manticoremon, Vulturemon, Canoweissmon, Lamortmon, Thetismon, Frogmon, Peacockmon, Shortmon, Weddinmon, Hookmon, Commandramon, Pulsemon, Bulkmon, Boutmon, Pistmon, Kazuchimon, Shroudmon, Barbamon, Grandracmon, and Boltboutamon.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Whoa?!! Whoa? Asuramon? Stealing faces? I didn't expect this angry destructive god digimon to commit like that... Quite interesting but I prefer Asuramon to be a bit more godly in the future...

Digitamamon again? They sure like Digitamamon to appear almost every time. C'mon where is HolyDigitamamon if they love that egg much...

Vamdemon... I wonder if he dislike digimon ladies to favor female humans only or what?

Kaleidos

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And I know the chances are zero to none but I'd love to see "Housemon" again :p
It very well could appear if Digitamamon's behavior is due to being controlled by Pinochimon's Wires Choking. And technically speaking there's no reason the mokujin/house design can't change from when we seen it in Adventure.

“Housemon” isn’t a real Digimon, and I realy doubt we’ll be seeing Pinocchimon’s mansion show up in Japan. That said, we could get another house possession episode like the Hagurumon episode of Savers, only this time with a more supernatural, Digitamamon-suited twist.
It’s possible we could see Ballistamon Mushroom Cottage since we saw a silhouette similar to it in the original intro.
You should check Ballistamon MC's design and the intro again, because that is very much not correct.

Ricardolindo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's good to see a Vamdemon again. Still, I am disappointed at the continuing lack of a plot.
The only solace to the fact that that we're likely halfway through the series and there's still barely any ongoing plot is getting to see regular Vamdemon again for the first time in over 20 years.
Why do you think we are likely halfway through the series? Digimon Adventure 2020 was 67 episode long.

Kaleidos

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's good to see a Vamdemon again. Still, I am disappointed at the continuing lack of a plot.
The only solace to the fact that that we're likely halfway through the series and there's still barely any ongoing plot is getting to see regular Vamdemon again for the first time in over 20 years.
Why do you think we are likely halfway through the series? Digimon Adventure 2020 was 67 episode long.
Adventure: and Xros Wars have been the only series so far that aren't around 50 episodes (at 67 and 79 episodes respectively). It's safe to assume we're either around the halfway point or very close to it even if the series runs a bit longer than usual.

Lord Bearmon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hoping to see more enemy Digimon evolving like in Adventure: or the Petermon episode. It's the least they can do to make this endless filler episodes more interesting.
Maybe that Digitamon will become Devitamamon? Nah might be too much for 3 Adults to handle.. unless?

OrderlySummit

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honestly I could fully see 28 as a Gulus episode

lucemonbr

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I believe GG will have 80/100 episodes

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ha. Vande likes a Vamdemon appearance. OK. With that joke done. These are interesting episodes. I do like how they're going for a more horror vibe. These are going to be interesting. ...But not having the Main mon's Evo be first? That might be a bit odd.

Kiiro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
But not having the Main mon's Evo be first? That might be a bit odd.
It's certainly uncommon, but it's not unheard of such as in Frontier.
It happened in Tamers too, definitely possible! With Ghost Game shaping up to be something of a spiritual successor to Tamers, I would be pleased to see a parallel like that.

Kamotz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That’s been my issue with this series. It feels just like 30 monster of the week episodes rather than a progressing series. I haven’t been able to bring myself to watch it consistently b/c of this.

Is there something I’m missing? Is there an overarching plot? Antagonist?

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To be frank, no. It's an episodic series, and was always intended to be one. The overarching plot is the mystery of Gammamon, GulusGammamon, and Hiro's father, but it's going to progress very slowly.

Brodul

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sure Gammamon will evolve in episode 28 since the rest of his gang including his bff got trapped

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Excited to see Vamdemon and Ashuramon again!!!

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
2 Ruli episodes in a row? Hope Angora gets his evo 3rd evo here!
Seeing how Lamortmon kinda looks evil

what if:
Myotismon bites SAngora>SAngora tries to fight> instead of turning he evos? Then maybe Ruli would be scared of letting SAngora turn to ultimate until one episode where he can control it?

Im not thinking housemon...im thinking a normal house which leads us to finally seeing devitamamon?

Ehhh dont really want spalshmon again....but then again we didnt really see human form since xross wars? we saw tiger in :2020

I wonder if they will hint Kotaro as the next digidestined

Ricardolindo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That’s been my issue with this series. It feels just like 30 monster of the week episodes rather than a progressing series. I haven’t been able to bring myself to watch it consistently b/c of this.

Is there something I’m missing? Is there an overarching plot? Antagonist?

To be frank, no. It's an episodic series, and was always intended to be one. The overarching plot is the mystery of Gammamon, GulusGammamon, and Hiro's father, but it's going to progress very slowly.
What about a Digimon or a human deliberately making Digimon enter the Real World? Is it possible?