Ghost Game Guide Listings for Episodes 25 through 28- Vampires, Houses, Water, & Faces!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimon_ghost_main.jpg

New guide listings for Digimon Ghost Game!

These have episode titles and plot synopsis' for episodes 25 thru 28 (the official episode title translations in the end may very well be different than these).

Plot synopsis/descriptions by their nature will have minor spoilers, so consider this fair warning.

Episode 25- Crimson Banquet (May 15)
Using crimson as its image color, the comprehensive brand "Esse Vu" has rapidly gained popularity for its accessories, clothing, sweets, and so on. However, the CEO of this company, a man named "Kyogoku Aviel" is actually a vampiric Digimon named Vamdemon. Esse Vu was the "bloodsucking tower" homebase of Vamdemon's, with the purpose of gathering beautiful women influencers to suck their blood and manipulate them through his bats. Ruli Tsukiyono, invited to Esse Vu's headquarters as a popular influencer, discovers this fact. While Ruli evades having her blood sucked, she manages to escape to the roof. Hiro Amanokawa and the gang enter Esse Vu's headquarters to save Ruli when they are attacked by Vamdemon.

Episode 26- Hungry House (May 22)
One day, Angoramon reunites with Digitamamon, who was his best friend in the Digital World. Digitamamon tells him that he lives alone in an empty house. Angoramon immediately brings Ruli with him to visit. At first, the conversation is friendly, but Digitamamon's behavior gradually turns strange. Meanwhile, Hiro and the gang learn of an eerie rumor about the vacant house where Digitamamon lives.

Episode 27- Essence of Beauty (May 29)
While looking up urban legends on the internet, Hiro comes upon a post titled "Called by Water." It is said that the sound of water dripping is heard, as though beckoning a person, and people who have been "called by water" several times have disappeared without a trace. This event gradually grows more frequent, until Niijima, the caretaker of Hiro's dormitory, is "called by water." Hiro and Gammamon, who are there when it happens, see Splashmon turn Niijima into a ball of water. They chase after Splashmon, who can move freely through the water supply, in order to save Niijima, but...?!

Episode 28- Face-Snatcher (June 5)
Hiro and the gang, concerned that their classmate Kotaro Nomura has been holed up in his dorm for several days, go to check on him. They find Kotaro languishing in darkness in his room, wearing a mask that covers his face from the nose up. The bottom half beneath that mask was a featureless face. It was Ashuramon, a grotesque-looking Digimon, who was attacking people and taking their faces. Ashuramon wears the faces it steals like a mask, in order to taste human emotion. Its evil actions escalate, and as its victims grow weaker and weaker, Ruli and Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai also fall prey.

The show continues on, with some interesting well known Digimon showing up.

Thanks to a friend of the site for the information and onkei for the translations.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 8,593

Nagatem

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really hope Lucemon shows up eventually and isn’t just an opening cameo, would also be happy if we got a legitimately good guy one unlike Xross ….., looking forward to the myotismon episode

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wonder if we'll get Vamdemon without his mask like how we saw Archnemon with her sunglasses off.

PCmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The only solace to the fact that that we're likely halfway through the series and there's still barely any ongoing plot is getting to see regular Vamdemon again for the first time in over 20 years.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I knew Myotismon would make a return in anime and Splashmon too, what a coincidence cause he recently return in Adventure 2020 but only his darkness mode, and sounds like hungry house is hinting Housemon.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Splashmon episode sounds exactly like the plot for a Kitaro episode.

VamAngemon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Splashmon surely is popular, isn't it? And I know the chances are zero to none but I'd love to see "Housemon" again :p

Kiiro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Very nice! I don't expect the plot to move on or the partner digimon to go up to Perfect stage just yet, but I think we are in treat for some good episodes either way!
Looking at the synopses, I'm especially intrigued about the Vamdemon episode.

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting. I figured Vamdemon would be a possible candidate. It might be a bit too soon for another Gulus appearance, so I don’t know how they’ll handle this in a ‘peaceful’ manner.

Hoping there’s still a chance for LadyDevimon/Piemon.

Well hai Vamdemon. I swear if they actually take him out than power of friendship I will riot lol

Maybe this could be where they actually spring Lamortmon on us. We know by now Ghost Game likes to do that with Evolutions. :p

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh, the lack of a Kiyoshioru/Jellymon focused episode makes me wonder if GG will break the record for the latest introduced Perfect among the heroes. Unless they aren't all getting them at around the same time as that Vamdemon episode sounds perfect for Lamortmon's debut. :unsure:

The Splashmon episode sounds exactly like the plot for a Kitaro episode.
Indeed, out of context it sounds very similar to the "Mizugami Comes to Town" episode. Then again, Kitaro having been running from the 60's means that they've practically done every kind of vaguely horror related plot. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dathanatus

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really hope Lucemon shows up eventually and isn’t just an opening cameo, would also be happy if we got a legitimately good guy one unlike Xross …..,
I'd be so happy about something like that. Like maybe a Lucemon who's was scorned his entire life by the rest of the digimons because everyone knows about the Demon Lord Lucemon. He'd meet Hiro&Gammamon in the first half of the episode and get some well needed compassion only for it to come crashing down as soon as the rest of the crew arrive, recognised instantly by Angoramon. Dude that shit write itself on its own. Come on Toei give us a good baby boy Lucemon you cowards!

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lamortmon could also make a debut in episode 26, which involves Angoramon’s past. It’s the end of the second cours, so a new development wouldn’t be surprising.

I knew Myotismon would make a return in anime and Splashmon too, what a coincidence cause he recently return in Adventure 2020 but only his darkness mode, and sounds like hungry house is hinting Housemon.

“Housemon” isn’t a real Digimon, and I realy doubt we’ll be seeing Pinocchimon’s mansion show up in Japan. That said, we could get another house possession episode like the Hagurumon episode of Savers, only this time with a more supernatural, Digitamamon-suited twist.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So let's summarize what the episodes will bring:

Already Ruli is once again the designated victim of a Digimon and there we have the picture of the Vampire who captures a young girl... On the other hand we will hope that they have not nerfed Myotismon because recall season 1 he stood up to all the digimons of the group and the other appearances of the digimon shows its superiority therefore two possibilities: The Gulus solution (which will prove that he is an adult who outclasses the perfect ones) or finally the arrival of the Kanzen-tais

The episode of Digitamamon could of course bring the return of "Housemon" but I see more the solution to make Devitamamon appear, but if this is the case then Lamortmon must be released to counter it.

The episode of Splashmon, I wonder if it will be his human form that we will see, on the other hand Splashmon against Thetysmon it would make a good match ^^

Finally the episode on Ashuramon, to see what it will give but it was not outstanding in the license (an appearance in Frontier and that's all I think.)

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
“Housemon” isn’t a real Digimon, and I realy doubt we’ll be seeing Pinocchimon’s mansion show up in Japan. That said, we could get another house possession episode like the Hagurumon episode of Savers, only this time with a more supernatural, Digitamamon-suited twist.
It’s possible we could see Ballistamon Mushroom Cottage since we saw a silhouette similar to it in the original intro.

citramon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm happy because Asuramon is my favourite Perfect-level

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ain’t Dracmon a vampire too, I wouldn’t be surprised if he and the black Digimon worked for Myotismon.

I remember how formidable Myotismon was in Adventure it took 6 Ultimates plus Angemon and Angewomon to finally take him down until Venom Myotismon I wonder how Team Lirurun would fair against him.

TheDigiVoid

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A bit concerned with the plot right now based on the different synopsis. I really hope after these episodes we get some real plot and flesh out gammamon / gulusgammon as well as the mystery surrounding Hiro's father's dissapearance. I understand the series is mainly catered to children but these monster of the week episodes are dragging on a little too long now..

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I for one am content with just interesting and memorable one-offs. I think Ghost Game works best as episodic ghost stories.