Ghost Game Guide Listings for Episodes 14 through 17- Argument Over Chocolate or a Fate Most Foul?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimon_ghost_main.jpg

New guide listings for Digimon Ghost Game!

These have episode titles and plot synopsis' for episodes 14 through 16, and a title for 17.

Plot synopsis/descriptions by their nature will have minor spoilers, so consider this fair warning.

Additional warning this time since there 'may' be a spoiler for episode 13.

Episode 14- Zashiki-warashi (January 16)
Hiro Amanokawa and co. accompany Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai to a resort, where he is attending a conference. Hiro's partner Gammamon is still upset about Bokomon, so Hiro wants to do something to cheer Gammamon up. However, the place they are staying at is a haunted hotel where a zashiki-warashi is said to frequently prank the lodgers there. Many of the pranks are cute, such as moving the temari handball in the lobby or hearing the piano play out of nowhere. However, ever since Hiro and co. stay at the hotel, the pranks grow more and more frequent, troubling the employees. Just then, a package arrives at their room.

Episode 15- The Mystic's Lair (January 23)
There is a mysterious fortune-teller who can solve any problem you have 100%, but you never know when or where their abode will appear. The name of the fortune-teller is Mephisto. Ruli Tsukiyono's best friend Mika asks her to find Mephisto. While this is going on, Kiyoshiro's partner Jellymon rummages through junk in search of a bargain and comes upon an exquisitely well-made stone statue of a young woman. When Jellymon touches the eerie statue that is as black as darkness, Jellymon realizes that it is a human being transformed. The mysterious fortune-teller's house and the black statue... What is the horrible plan that connects these two?

Episode 16- Man-eating Forest (January 30)
Hiro takes Gammamon solo-camping with him, and hears from the campground manager that some campers have been leaving without paying lately, as though they had been spirited away. While enjoying camping, Hiro and Gammamon hear a scream from the nearby forest and enter it. Unfortunately, the forest is a terrible place where people who enter it are led astray by an eerie mist and go missing one by one. While surrounded by the mist, Hiro and co. are attacked by tree monsters. What on earth is going on in this forest?

Episode 17- Freezing Hell (February 6)

It appears the show is continuing on as is, with perhaps, an ominous fate for a character hinted at (or perhaps just an argument over chocolate?)

Thanks to a friend of the site for the information and onkei for the translations.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 9,802

Thatguy3331

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting they say a package appears in episode 14, perhaps while the show will still remain episodic they'll start dropping some actual hints for things later down the line? It sure could have happened alot sooner tbh.

That minor tidbit and the solo camping episode are perhaps the ones I'm most interested in, the premise of 15 sounds interesting but this show has let me down with an interesting premise before...

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mephisto isn't Mephismon?

Phelesmon is also based on Mephistopheles (if Mephismon can be said to be based on him at all apart from the name), and is known for trading wishes for souls and turning victims into statues.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Theorizing right now
Since 13 is about digimon getting attacked by an "Executioner"... I dont think hes upset AT bokomon, and more because of something that happens to him.... Dont think its just chocolate.
The package is probably from Uver., tho I wonder what it could be. More digivice V's? Theyll probably introduce new tamers since theres no new GG DiMs to annouce yet
Hoping the Mephisto episode is Ruli's evolution episode, her friend being in danger sounds like a good reason to go for it

TheImpster

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Phelesmon, Jureimon and Woodmon! Interesting!

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Episode 16 sounds like either Woodmon or Cherrymon. Tree monsters. Missing people. Both Woodmon and Cherrymon being tree spirits. So there is a connection there.

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Let's hope for Gammamon's sake Bokomon moved to a new library somewhere.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Geode

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sweet sounds like Dracmon could be coming back since pranks are involve or Pumpkinmon, and what are the odds of Entmon making a second anime appearance in GG.

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sweet sounds like Dracmon could be coming back since pranks are involve or Pumpkinmon, and what are the odds of Entmon making a second anime appearance in GG.
They already said Pumpkinmon will appear next Halloween, so it's unlikely we'll see it again.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Dathanatus

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah. Maybe I should have heeded that warning. Expositionmon might get knifed and Hiro being the good Ni-san that he is tries to cheer Gammamon up.
Ep 16 will be another bonding episode for the two and I couldn't be happier.
Also Mephisto? Really? The only way you could make it more obviously evil would be if he called himself Satan.

Geode

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Let's hope for Gammamon's sake Bokomon moved to a new library somewhere.
You sure Ghost game is going to last till next Halloween? we don't even know how many episodes the series will last.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You sure Ghost game is going to last till next Halloween? we don't even know how many episodes the series will last.

It won’t. That’s why the person you meant to quote said Pumpmon probably won’t show up again.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Episode 16 sounds like Digimon Survive's plot.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I do not see anyone theorized on episode 14, by doing a search, the Zashiki Warashi is a "house spirit" yokai so the representation is a young child (girl or boy) so we will have a humanoid digimon similar to a child. ... There's only one name that comes to mind right now and we saw it in the opening, it's Lucemon !

TheImpster

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I do not see anyone theorized on episode 14, by doing a search, the Zashiki Warashi is a "house spirit" yokai so the representation is a young child (girl or boy) so we will have a humanoid digimon similar to a child. ... There's only one name that comes to mind right now and we saw it in the opening, it's Lucemon !
I mean... It could also be Sistermon Blanc...
But I don't think this needs to be a humanoid Digimon, because Zashiki Warashi can be invisible when doing their pranks. Hell, this might even be Dracmon, seeing how Hiro's presence seems to have enraged the Digimon