Ghost Game Guide Listings for Episodes 10 through 13- Character Episodes & January 2nd Break

Brodul

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh crud!, Looks like we're getting some character focused episodes!, I think I'll look forwards EP 11 the most cause I quote: "Ruli falls into an awkward situation with her partner Angoramon and wanders the town by herself" sounds familiar?, maybe!, I swear if we don't get SymbareAngoramon in that one I'm gonna be really mad xD, they explicitly tells us that Ruli and Angoramon got into an "awkward situation" which could mean they got into an argue so it has emotional weight to it. Also I think if we do get TeslaJellymon as well in these bundle of episodes it'll be in EP 12 instead of EP 10 that sounds more Kiyoshiro focused, I dunno, the situation they tell us in EP 12 sounds more fitting for unlocking an evolution.
Though now I'm really curious about what EP 13 will be about, "Executioner" it's kind of a grim tittle, depends on the context, guess we'll have to wait and see.
An arguement? I think SymbareAngoramon's debut comes from each other's forgiveness and the video game episode TeslaJellymon's debut is Kiyoshiro finally has courage to fight and Jellymon feels Kiyo's courage just like ep.2 and 7 where Hiro and Gammamon really close into a relationship as 'siblings' eating together and fly motivation

AppliFang

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Reppamon and Zassoumon....
As much the first remains a reference to Savers but the second, it is too vilain of league Z and what relation with the fortune?

Episode 13 remains mysterious, who can be the executor?
lol My exact reaction xD *still waiting for its debut

Maybe its protecting Kyuki? or will turn digivolve to it? hmm

Hoping the executioner is the next digidestined who will help eliminate the zassoumon while the kids are overwhelmed with all the weed? haha

Or it can be BlkGatomon and the gates? cant wait to see whats next! Glad Bokomon is returning!

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yay! Possible evos! Plus Kin/Gin Kakumons. Those are fun. Plus the other episodes sound fun.

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like we are (hopefully) getting more individual character focus. Though I’ve learned not to presume too much with Ghost Game’s teasers. Still, I’ll be a happy camper when we finally get to Wezen.

Idiysar Almond

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully ep 13 is where the plot start to kick in, since it's the last ep of the "first cour" and that's usually where real world based series starts their plot.