Ghost Game Guide Listings for Episodes 10 through 13- Character Episodes & January 2nd Break

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimon_ghost_main.jpg

New guide listings for Digimon Ghost Game!

These have episode titles and plot synopsis' for episodes 10 thru 12, plus the title of 13 (the official episode title translations in the end may very well be different than these).

The source of the guide data asked that no image of it be shared.

Plot synopsis/descriptions by their nature will have minor spoilers, so consider this fair warning.

Episode 10- Game of Death (December 12)
A rumor spreads that if you win consecutively in a fighting game called "Fighters Kingdom," then a mysterious beautiful character will appear and drag away the losing player. Upon hearing that Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai, who happens to be hooked on that game, swears to "never play such a frightful game like that ever again." But one of Hazakura Academy's dorm students Kotaro plays "Fighters Kingdom" and gets taken away just as the rumor stated. The culprits are Kinkakumon and Ginkakumon, two sibling Digimon (older sister, younger brother). They have been taking losing players as "spoils of war" and changing them into sake. Kiyoshiro challenges Kinkakumon and Ginkakumon in the game in order to save Kotaro.

Episode 11- Kamaitachi (December 19)
A kamaitachi attacks the wintry city. The sharp, strong winds cause blackouts, make cracks in the asphalt, and bring much harm to people's lives. While this is going on, Ruli Tsukiyono falls into an awkward situation with her partner Angoramon and wanders the town by herself. At night, at the bamboo garden park, Ruli meets the cause of the kamaitachi, Reppamon. Ruli stays on her guard... but something is not right. Reppamon will attack Ruli persistently, then back off and let her escape. Their actions are inconsistent and leave Ruli confused, when Reppamon's blade finally swings down upon her.

Episode 12- Letter of Misfortune (December 26)
Kiyoshiro receives a strange email from a professor he knows, which reads like a letter of misfortune, and he deletes it. At that moment, a swarm of Zassoumon suddenly appear from within his video game. At the same time that this is happening, Ruli and the others are at a goldfish cafe and they receive the same email from Kiyoshiro. The moment they delete it from their smartphones, a swarm of Zassoumon appears. The Zassoumon grow bigger whenever they drink water, and they appear from people's smartphones and computers throughout the city in search of water. Hiro Amanokawa and the others ask for advice from Bokomon-sensei, who says that if they don't do something about them, the entire world will be buried under Zassoumon. Kiyoshiro opens a lake field in the pseudo-digital world to draw the Zassoumon towards the lake. However, the ever growing giant Zassoumon puts Hiro and the others through quite a tough battle.

January 2nd- Hiatus

Episode 13- Executioner (January 9)

At a glance, it looks like various evolution episodes might be popping up, plus a break as the New Year starts.

Thanks to a friend of the site for the information and onkei for the translations.

Attachments

• .jpg
    .jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 9,848

TheImpster

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Holy crap, the Ginkakumon episode sounds super grim! I love that we're back to really scary concepts! I wonder if there's going to be actual fatalities in this episode

And damn, another hiatus

Also, looks like we'll finally get SymbareAngoramon! Maybe even TeslaJellymon!

Last edited:

Takenashi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh crud!, Looks like we're getting some character focused episodes!, I think I'll look forwards EP 11 the most cause I quote: "Ruli falls into an awkward situation with her partner Angoramon and wanders the town by herself" sounds familiar?, maybe!, I swear if we don't get SymbareAngoramon in that one I'm gonna be really mad xD, they explicitly tells us that Ruli and Angoramon got into an "awkward situation" which could mean they got into an argue so it has emotional weight to it. Also I think if we do get TeslaJellymon as well in these bundle of episodes it'll be in EP 12 instead of EP 10 that sounds more Kiyoshiro focused, I dunno, the situation they tell us in EP 12 sounds more fitting for unlocking an evolution.
Though now I'm really curious about what EP 13 will be about, "Executioner" it's kind of a grim tittle, depends on the context, guess we'll have to wait and see.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Reppamon and Zassoumon....
As much the first remains a reference to Savers but the second, it is too vilain of league Z and what relation with the fortune?

Episode 13 remains mysterious, who can be the executor?

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Glad to see we're getting proper focus episodes now. The show hasn't focused on anyone in particular until this week's ep.

Takenashi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Reppamon and Zassoumon....
As much the first remains a reference to Savers but the second, it is too vilain of league Z and what relation with the fortune?

Episode 13 remains mysterious, who can be the executor?
mysterious indeed, though it might not be an "Executioner" as in someone executing people in the grim way most of us are thinking about, it'll depend on the context, but since we have no synopsis yet who knows.

Kitsune_NBG

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The episodes 10 and 11 seens to be focused on Kiyoshiro and Ruli respectivaly, with that and considering that their evolutions were just recently revealed, I bet that we will have teslajellymon and symbareangoramon debuts in these eps

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait, Bokomon? Yay, more recurring characters! Shows like this need a supporting cast.

Momentai

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finally. Symbare is likely to appear in episode 11 and Tesla would be perfect for episode 12. I can see her using her electicity taking advantage of the water of the lake to defeat the Zassoumon

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The episodes 10 and 11 seens to be focused on Kiyoshiro and Ruli respectivaly, with that and considering that their evolutions were just recently revealed, I bet that we will have teslajellymon and symbareangoramon debuts in these eps

Finally. Symbare is likely to appear in episode 11 and Tesla would be perfect for episode 12. I can see her using her electicity taking advantage of the water of the lake to defeat the Zassoumon
I have the impression that we are going to chain the evolutions there, I predict episode 10: Tesla, episode 11: Symbare and episode 12: Wezen (also to electric attacks)

Ricardolindo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All of this sounds interesting.
There isn't going to be a Christmas episode. I am surprised considering there was a Halloween episode and Appmon had both Halloween and Christmas episodes.
There had already been a New Year gap between episodes in Digimon Adventure 2020.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Zassoumon swarm... Knowing Ghost Game episodes tend to have faint "horror" vibes and references... Is it that "The Gremlin" reference? Although it said there is giant Zassoumon so I guess not...

Interested in Reppamon's. I will bet it's his tail making him go crazy for personal reasons. Or not.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Zassoumon swarm... Knowing Ghost Game episodes tend to have faint "horror" vibes and references... Is it that "The Gremlin" reference? Although it said there is giant Zassoumon so I guess not...

More like Little Shop of Horrors or Day of the Triffids.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
During my childhood, never had watched any horror movies with plants sadly.

But I think this will do.

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm glad evolutions for Jellymon and Angoramon seem to be on the horizon.

Brodul

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think 10 is TeslaJellymon,11 is SymbareAngoramon and 12 is the assembly where all 3 of them evolve

Leoil01

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Executioner sounds like gulus gammamon to me he's the digimon that comes to mind when i hear it also its ep number unlucky 13 perfect for something catastrophic to happan like gammamon turning in to a berserk monster

Ricardolindo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All of this sounds interesting.
There isn't going to be a Christmas episode. I am surprised considering there was a Halloween episode and Appmon had both Halloween and Christmas episodes.
There had already been a New Year gap between episodes in Digimon Adventure 2020.

I am also disappointed as I wanted a Christmas episode.