ep8preview01_november27_2021.jpg
ep8preview02_november27_2021.jpg
ep8preview03_november27_2021.jpg
ep8preview04_november27_2021.jpg
ep8preview05_november27_2021.jpg
ep8preview06_november27_2021.jpg
ep8preview07_november27_2021.jpg
ep8preview08_november27_2021.jpg

Digimon Ghost Game episode 8, Nightly Procession of Monsters, is a bit over half a day from starting in Japan, and elsewhere a few hours after that, so we get a nice stack of preview screenshots from the Digimon_TV Twitter and Mantan Web.

Our discussion thread for episode 8 can be found here.

Plus we also have a promotional screenshot render from Fuji TV for the episode.

ep8preview_fuji_november27_2021.jpg

Attachments

• ep8preview01_november27_2021.jpg
    ep8preview01_november27_2021.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 10,395

TheImpster

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yo, Sistermon Ciel! Hype!

Pleasehearmyopinion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ciel? Now theres a surprise. Sort of thought they'd only bring her out when necessary, though she fits with the rest of the more toylike digimon this week, being a puppet type and all. Maybe we'll see some action this week. Even Ciel Awakened is an adult so it might fit, as see's probably the one causing the marks on the rest of the digimon. It might be an interesting angle to take if the first digimon death of the season is a cute anime girl, which may possibly put the gang off immediately smashing Clockmon to smithereens next week.

Considering the Cockotorimon in the first image, I think my hypothesis that the mystery digimon in the preview last week was a cockotorimon instead of a Cyclomon like some other people thought definetley has more girth now.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn preview image that spoils my hypothesis with Kokatorimon on it ... Why didn't they make a round eye if it was basic Kokatorimon !? I still believe that there will be Cyclomon, we still have 100 Digimons planned, well yes the parade of 100 demons so if literally 100 digimons planned (well I think we will not see them all but at least a large part.)

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ciel?! Never expected her of all things. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this show didn't use the more human-looking Digimon. I wonder if they went with Ciel on (low, low, low) chance GG got an English dub. This way, Noir doesn't need censoring.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didnt expected this series to be a continuation of what 2020 offered to us, a show to make appear random obscure mons... Oh man, from this screenshots looks like another skippable episode.
I need new mons to appear or at least something about a possible plot that im starting to think they still didnt planned.

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didnt expected this series to be a continuation of what 2020 offered to us, a show to make appear random obscure mons... Oh man, from this screenshots looks like another skippable episode.
I need new mons to appear or at least something about a possible plot that im starting to think they still didnt planned.
Any Digimon that initially focuses on the human world (Tamers, Savers, Appmon) typically don't start the "plot" until the 10s. I get it if you don't like these kinds of eps, but there's nothing to suggest this won't have a story.

Thatguy3331

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have no clue who Ciel is so I can't really comment on that but 2 things:

1. Kiyoshiro what the fuck are you wearing

2. Are they gonna have Hiro ride Kaus, that seems to be the impression I get from the helmet and googles- OH SHIT, THEY GOT HIM IN GOOGLES *blares airhorn* THEY DID IT PEOPLE!

Last edited:

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With Ceil being on the episode, wonder what other juicy surprises debuts will be in this episode that is not shown on the preview screenshots.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
2. Are they gonna have Hiro ride Kaus, that seems to be the impression I get from the helmet and googles- OH SHIT, THEY GOT HIM IN GOOGLES *blares airhorn* THEY DID ID PEOPLE
This is probably the most accurate prediction of this episode i can imagine. Yeah, it looks like gammamon unlocks new evo and then we have many episodes about that evo. Pretty funny how many episodes we seen bettelgammamon and we didnt even see him fighting for more than 5 seconds.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope Ciel digivolves, but she probably won't.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What the Hades? SISTERMON CIEL? Extremely interested in watching...

Oh red dots very suspicious...

I'm surprised Flybeemon's helmet shows the crest. Unlike Tamers. I'm so glad!

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sistermon Ciel is a pleasant surprise, I wonder how her role is going to play out here.

RyummaSama

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm so stoked for Ciel to appear! I actually like her more than Blanc and Noir...

Maybe Ciel Awakened will get a Reference Book page now? She already has a card.