MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Weekend batch of stuff time!

gg6profile_novemebr20_2021.png

After Digimon Ghost Game episode 7 aired, Digimon Web put up the profile art of KausGammamon, who makes his first appearance in the anime in the episode. The attached message:
Thanks for watching Digimon Ghost Game episode 7 Birds!
Gamammon doesn't give up and wants to fly and evolves❗️ KausGammamon‼️
This time it's blue⁉️

Director Kakudou, directing his first TV episode of Digimon in over 10 years also made a few posts.

gg7script_november20_2021.jpg

On Twitter he thanked everyone for watching. On his blog he wrote a bit more:
I'm directing not only the OP, but also a main story part of Ghost Game, which started airing in October.

I wondered if it was a raven or a crow, upon closer inspection it was a crow. I didn't pay much attention to the title this time because it wasn't used when the script was written, but if it had been used from the beginning I would have been a little more conscious of Hitchcock. No no. It's the crows that comes up a lot, but the central part of the story is that of Daniel Mann rather than Hitchcock. I hope you enjoy it with me in the half hour before One Piece broadcasts the episode to commemorate it's 1000th episode.

And a bit more script related imagery..

gg56scriptchange_november20_2021.jpg

A few days ago Digimon Web showed off the scripts to Ghost Game 5 and 6. More specifically, how they swapped to the early promo art to the main series key art.

Then we finish off with some art.

These are episode 6 related, but went up late enough that going back and adding them in to the article from last week means too many people would have missed them...

First up...

yabuno_gg6_november20_2021.jpg

Tenya Yabuno drew an image of the battle scene from episode 6 when Angoramon was carrying BetelGammamon. The attached message:
Episode 6 of Digimon Ghost Game! Now we can see the combo battle! While I'd like to see them evolve more so that they'll be able to deal with those Digimon that can't be talked to, it still looks nice as is, so it's a bit of a concern for me in choosing(^^)

And then...

gg6jubeinine_november20_2021.jpg

Jubeinine did animation last week, and drew an image of Gammamon to celebrate. The attached message:
Thanks for watching episode 6 of Digimon Ghost Game! I'm proud to have drawn Gammamon's horn attack!

Update- One more, from Tenya Yabuno.

vtamer23rd_november21_2021.jpg

He posted new art of Taichi & Zeromaru to celebrate the 23rd anniversary of Digimon V-Tamer! The attached message:
It's been 23 years since Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01! Thanks for all the congratulatory tweets!
01→23 Many thanks✨!

The complete ebook version with color pages intact is on sale.

A small, but fun batch, of art and photos.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 9,458
Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added V-Tamer art from Tenya Yabuno.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Man, it really is weird seeing that old promo image on the script cover with the differences in artstyle then compared to the final product. :unsure:

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh cool. Huh. I wonder when the "contest winning" evo will show up. heh. But it's been that long ago? Wow.