ep6preview05_november13_2021.jpg
ep6preview06_november13_2021.jpg
ep6preview07_november13_2021.jpg
ep6preview08_november13_2021.jpg
ep6preview09_november13_2021.jpg
ep6preview10_november13_2021.jpg
ep6preview11_november13_2021.jpg
ep6preview12_november13_2021.jpg

Digimon Ghost Game episode 6, The Cursed Song, is a bit over half a day from starting in Japan, and elsewhere a few hours after that, so we get a nice stack of preview screenshots from the Digimon_TV Twitter and Mantan Web. Update- A second batch from Digimon_TV.

Our discussion thread for episode 6 can be found here.

Daylight savings time changes means the times shown on Crunchyroll may be inaccurate in the short term, so be prepared for an episode to show up an hour earlier, or an hour later, than you expect.

Plus we also have a promotional screenshot render from Fuji TV for the episode.

ep6preview_fuji_november13_2021.jpg

Attachments

• ep6preview04_november13_2021.jpg
    ep6preview04_november13_2021.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 10,333
Last edited:

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ouch ... A bad feeling with one of his images, no because it still smacks of Betel saving the situation ... Sorry but this is the time for Symbare to shine so you're nice Gammamon, but you get beaten please give Angoramon a chance to evolve

Brodul

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ouch ... A bad feeling with one of his images, no because it still smacks of Betel saving the situation ... Sorry but this is the time for Symbare to shine so you're nice Gammamon, but you get beaten please give Angoramon a chance to evolve
Hiro is like the taichi of the season(i mean he has a taichi desease)

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know that Hiro is the Leader of the group for this season, but already that he has 4 Adult levels for his partner that we will all see in the series (given the title of episode 7, it is sure that Kaus will be introduced), the other two have to shine too and there, given the last two attempts, this is the best time to release Symbare Angoramon.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For fights, yes. But it almost feels like the other four characters have gotten more dialogue than all of the 2020 side characters had in every episode put together.

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m hoping Ruri does get more attention this week after being sidelined last time. It currently feels like many people view her as a bit dull and have jumped on the Kiyo-Jelly Trailmon.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m hoping Ruri does get more attention this week after being sidelined last time. It currently feels like many people view her as a bit dull and have jumped on the Kiyo-Jelly Trailmon.
Currently, Ruli is the only one who can take the position of Leader because with a Kyioshiro fearful of everything and Hiro who is for the moment a damsel in distress in most situations ...

I don't understand how we can't love her ....

Last edited:

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This being a Karaoke focused episode or whatever I do feel like MAYBE just maybe it will be Symbare's debut just because we know Music is Ruri's thing so Music adjacent ep seems like it SHOULD be a Ruri focused ep. Though at the same time it almost feels like a perfect enemy for tesla jellymon to show up vs just because Sirens are notorius for putting guys out of commission... so perhaps we won't get Symbare and instead get Rurimon talking Siren down telling her she should be using her music for good... to help people. to make them feel better, not to try and control them.

Cause yeah sadly Angora, and Gamma clearly seem to be guys... and well Hiro and Kiyo are guys so IF they play into the sirens song aspect the only two left standing shoudl be Jellymon and Ruri.

Though looking over the attacks does seem like her skills invovle essentailly paralysis song, and mind control song... so guess if she takes control of the boys, Gammamon, and Angoramon Ruri could perhaps manage to snap Angoramon out of the control and evolve him.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This being a Karaoke focused episode or whatever I do feel like MAYBE just maybe it will be Symbare's debut just because we know Music is Ruri's thing so Music adjacent ep seems like it SHOULD be a Ruri focused ep. Though at the same time it almost feels like a perfect enemy for tesla jellymon to show up vs just because Sirens are notorius for putting guys out of commission... so perhaps we won't get Symbare and instead get Rurimon talking Siren down telling her she should be using her music for good... to help people. to make them feel better, not to try and control them.

Cause yeah sadly Angora, and Gamma clearly seem to be guys... and well Hiro and Kiyo are guys so IF they play into the sirens song aspect the only two left standing shoudl be Jellymon and Ruri.

Though looking over the attacks does seem like her skills invovle essentailly paralysis song, and mind control song... so guess if she takes control of the boys, Gammamon, and Angoramon Ruri could perhaps manage to snap Angoramon out of the control and evolve him.
According to the preview, I rather have the impression that Sirenmon is attacking women, I think it's a jealousy complex that we will have as the main motivation for the attacks (in the teaser, the victim is a girl, more in the pictures Sirenmon caught Ruli and Jellymon ...)

robiu013

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I don't see this issue at all to be honest. This isn't an "only Hiro & Gammamon get to shine" situation. Technically nobody really gets to shine, because the solution to the episodes is never really "one character solves all".

BetelGammamon technically didn't shine at all yet. Gammamon evolves into him, then he usually fails to resolve the issue on his own merits and one of the human characters figures out some way to "exorcize" the hologram ghost. Last week the solution was in the hands of the cowardly kid.

Honestly, I much prefer what Ghost Game is doing to Adventure 2020's dull pattern of "this week we get Greymon, next week we get Garururmon, then Birdramon..." Sure, let Angoramon & Jellymon shine, but figure out a way for their evolutions to be meaningful not just "it's their turn".