Ghost Game Episode 42 Social Art, Social Photos, Reference Book & Digimon Web Updates, & Week Catch Up

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Time for a batch of stuff.

gg42profile_septemebr10_2022.jpg

After Digimon Ghost Game episode 42 aired, Digimon Web put up the profile art of Oboromon, who made his first anime appearance in the episode. The attached message:
Thanks for watching Digimon Ghost Game episode 42 Human Hunter
The new Digimon Oboromon makes its 1st anime appearance❗
The Digimon Reference Book entry has also been released😆

He was also added to the reference book!:
Oboromon (EN)

A few more reference book updates from earlier in the week feature the villain line from Digimon World 3...

referenceupdate_september8_2022.jpg

Bemmon (EN)
Snatchmon (EN)
Destromon (EN)
Ragnamon (EN)

Then to AniBirth...

anibirth1_september10_2022.jpg
anibirth2_september10_2022.jpg
anibirth3_september10_2022.jpg
anibirth4_september10_2022.jpg
anibirth5_september10_2022.jpg
anibirth6_september10_2022.jpg
anibirth7_september10_2022.jpg
anibirth8_september10_2022.jpg

A few members of the Ghost Game cast and crew went to AniBirth (2) (3) (4) and bought some items and were used to help present the new shop.

If there is time later we'll translate this, but a nice little presentation.

A few Digimon Web updates...

vpet20th_september10_2022.jpg

Digimon Web showed off the original and current versions of the Tamagotchi and Digimon.

history_september10_2022.png

The LCD Toy History page on Digimon Web has been updated to including 2022 releases: the SCSA D-Ark, the BE 25th Anniversary Set, and the Digimon Color.

pendulum_septemebr10_2022.jpg

We also got a clean version of the Digimon Pendulum gacha keychain sales flyer.

And then some catch up for the week...

vitalbraceletbe25th_02_july28_2022.jpg

Premium Bandai US has added the Vital Bracelet BE Digimon 25th Anniversary Set to pre-order.

gemsakuyamon02_september7_2022.jpg

The GEM Sakuyamon figure is up to pre-order.

shodo_imperialdramonpaladinmodeomegamon00_september7_2022.jpg

We found out about, and got pre-orders for the Shodo Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode & Omegamon figure set.

digimon_ghost_main.jpg

Ghost Game guide data for episodes 42 through 46 are available!

lianpumon2_september7_2022.jpg

We got updates details for Lianpumon from Digimon New Century!

Calm week this time, but some good photos, with lots of updates for various Digimon (with quite a bit of new art.)

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 9,534

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it may be a "calm week" to some but Bemmon's line getting reference booked was massive news for me

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Vemmon is great but I think people would be more jumpy with grimmon and chronomon lines reference book updates

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it may be a "calm week" to some but Bemmon's line getting reference booked was massive news for me

Same here! I was completely speechless at what I witnessed on this news. I think having 2020 Digimon cards is ultimate blessing for all digifans.

BUT one thing... How come Bemmon evo lines got artworks and profiles while... Blikmon doesn't?! Only finally resurfaced for being part of the background in 2020 card of ToyAgumon.

Still, this miracle news gave us biggest hint so what will it lead to?

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Same here! I was completely speechless at what I witnessed on this news. I think having 2020 Digimon cards is ultimate blessing for all digifans.

BUT one thing... How come Bemmon evo lines got artworks and profiles while... Blikmon doesn't?! Only finally resurfaced for being part of the background in 2020 card of ToyAgumon.

Still, this miracle news gave us biggest hint so what will it lead to?
KingWhamon is the true guy crying. He's like I got into the card game, where's my art and profile Bandai

IndustrialPanic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Let's not forget DarkVolumon and Ruin Mode, also. They're the dark evolution of protagonist digimon and still can't get any acknowledgement from bandai

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh well here's my honest opinon towards Kingwhamon. At first I really thought of that Island Whamon is no far different than just a white recolored Whamon... With the random island slapped on it.

Yeah re-checked. Weeeeird seriously, Bandai sure have no idea what to organize eh?

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh well here's my honest opinon towards Kingwhamon. At first I really thought of that Island Whamon is no far different than just a white recolored Whamon... With the random island slapped on it.

Yeah re-checked. Weeeeird seriously, Bandai sure have no idea what to organize eh?
To be fair, KingWhamon was believed to be a member of one of the two existing species of Whamon prior to this card's debut due to some media of the time depicting either the Level IV or Level V species.

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
KingWhamon is fine. It adds a spin on the Whamon concept, it is different enough from it (different number of fins, new gimmick, new color), and the island is actually shaped in a way that resembles it's head and at least in the anime can act as an island underwater, the added spikes are a nice detail too.

It's a better variant/subspecies of a digimon than many others similar digimon with rather lazier designs can claim to be.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
But will it ever be connected back to Hookmon? Or is the color just a coincidence?

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow. That's impressive. ...Those are big Digimon. I get that's the point but still.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Vemmon is great but I think people would be more jumpy with grimmon and chronomon lines reference book updates

More jumpy with Grimmon/Chronomon evo lines? Not really. Compared to Grimmon/Chronomon evo lines from DS games, DW3 with Bemmon's evo lines who have special cutscenes and biggest mysterious secret bio-weapon digimon evo line, obviously Bemmon left all fans huge impressions ever. Cuz. Playstation 1 ver is simpy... Unforgettable. Tons of old PS1 games left the whole world so strong impressions.

DS games with... Cartoony 2D sprites didn't do that much. Besides 3D models are just so-so and flashy fights.

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

More jumpy with Grimmon/Chronomon evo lines? Not really. Compared to Grimmon/Chronomon evo lines from DS games, DW3 with Bemmon's evo lines who have special cutscenes and biggest mysterious secret bio-weapon digimon evo line, obviously Bemmon left all fans huge impressions ever. Cuz. Playstation 1 ver is simpy... Unforgettable. Tons of old PS1 games left the whole world so strong impressions.

DS games with... Cartoony 2D sprites didn't do that much. Besides 3D models are just so-so and flashy fights.

I thought the ds digimon games were more popular?

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well yes however I find it all PS1 games and DS games more often for high replay value.

So I don't know what could DS games attract the gamers in first place since I didn't buy DS. PS1 games simply got valued for being... "prized" highly. That is all I view the entire internet viewpoint for that.

I could say it safely: Bemmon evo line is highly popular but not a lot of things to say in public. But probably because of its popularity due to "Gaiamon" somehow made Bemmon evos popular. I guess.