Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ep35preview01_july23_2022.jpg
ep35preview02_july23_2022.jpg
ep35preview03_july23_2022.jpg
ep35preview04_july23_2022.jpg

Digimon Ghost Game episode 35, Werewolf, is a bit over half a day from starting in Japan, and elsewhere a few hours after that, so we get a small stack of preview screenshots from the Digimon_TV Twitter.

Our discussion thread for episode 35 can be found here.

Attachments

• ep35preview02_july23_2022.jpg
    ep35preview02_july23_2022.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 13,819

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So looking at the images, first of all, Ruli seems angry with someone, but we don't know if it's the villain of the episode or one of the adults who asks her to sacrifice herself.
Two, Angoramon forcing Jellymon and Gammamon to shut up, I think both are against Ruli being sacrificed but they have to be in the presence of other humans who don't know about digimons.
Finally, we see the group with the neutral face heading somewhere, I think they are following the procession that brings Ruli.

Still no clue about the villain of the episode but I definitely think it's the Lamortmon episode.

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess we will soon find out whether or not Ghost Game will pull its biggest bait and troll yet.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess we will soon find out whether or not Ghost Game will pull its biggest bait and troll yet.
If by that you mean Lamortmon, they've already used a fakeout several times, it couldn't be "biggest".

Ultimamon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’d say not putting Lamortmon in the Werewolf episode would certainly top the previous ones. :p

G-SANtos

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Still no clue about the villain of the episode but I definitely think it's the Lamortmon episode.
The only werewolf Digimon I can think of are WereGarurumon and its variants, and Cerberumon Werewolf Mode.

Could they introduce a WereFangmon in this episode?