ep3preview01_october23_2021.jpg
ep3preview02_october23_2021.jpg
ep3preview03_october23_2021.jpg
ep3preview04_october23_2021.jpg
ep3preview05_october23_2021.png
ep3preview06_october23_2021.png
ep3preview07_october23_2021.png
ep3preview08_october23_2021.jpg

Digimon Ghost Game episode 3, Scribbles, is a bit over half a day from starting in Japan, and elsewhere a few hours after that, so we get a nice stack of preview screenshots from the Digimon_TV Twitter and AnimeAnime. (One of them is the same screenshot, but is cleaner from the second source.)

Our discussion thread for episode 3 can be found here.

Plus we also have a promotional screenshot render from Fuji TV for the episode.

ep3preview_fuji_october23_2021.jpg

Attachments

• ep3preview01_october23_2021.jpg
    ep3preview01_october23_2021.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 8,937

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finally the first physical interaction between Hiro and Ruli (come on guys, we're not going to lie to each other, it's clearly the Ghost Game "ship" like the other seasons with their "romance", you can see what I'm talking about. )

Besides on these images, I have the impression that there are two following one another (the one with Hiro and Gammamon facing Ruli and the one with Angoramon behind Ruli)

In any case considering the reactions of Mika and Aoi, it is certain that Ruli will be targeted by the villain of the episode, eager to see Hiro and Gammamon trying to save her before Angoramon does the job.

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully this will be worth the wait. I’m interested to get a proper grip on Ruri and Angoramon’s personalities and how they compare to my initial predictions. :)

Finally the first physical interaction between Hiro and Ruli (come on guys, we're not going to lie to each other, it's clearly the Ghost Game "ship" like the other seasons with their "romance", you can see what I'm talking about. )

Surely that’s going to be Kiyoshiro and Jellymon? :p

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully this will be worth the wait. I’m interested to get a proper grip on Ruri and Angoramon’s personalities and how they compare to my initial predictions. :)

Surely that’s going to be Kiyoshiro and Jellymon? :p
Yeah given the presentations / info we currently have, Jellymon is a little prankster who has fun tormenting Kiyoshiro .... So a "romance" between the two, unlikely .... And in addition I was talking about romance between two humans (like Yolei / Ken; Takato / Jeri or Zoé / Takuya ....) So unless the introduction of a support character who could be a probable "romance" for Hiro (like Haru and Ai for Appmon), for me the "romance" of Ghost Game will be Hiro / Ruli.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyway, I think after episode 3 the number of Ruli fan art will increase.

Ultimamon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've seen enough fanart to know what's 'popular' when it comes to romance in Digimon. >_>

Either way, I'm looking forward to more of Angoramon.