Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ep29preview01_june11_2022.jpg
ep29preview02_june11_2022.jpg
ep29preview03_june11_2022.jpg
ep29preview04_june11_2022.jpg

Digimon Ghost Game episode 29, Monster Pollen, is a bit over half a day from starting in Japan, and elsewhere a few hours after that, so we get a small stack of preview screenshots from the Digimon_TV Twitter.

Our discussion thread for episode 29 can be found here.

Attachments

• ep29preview02_june11_2022.jpg
    ep29preview02_june11_2022.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 12,262

Brodul

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Even the kid was braver than him lol

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seen the images, good luck to have another Kanzen-tai tonight, well it was not the ideal opponent I find (Splashmon would have been the perfect match).
Looking at the images and the preview, I have the impression that the Kodokugumon will have variable sizes (in the preview, we see one that is huge in front of the escalators, another tiny ready to throw itself on the neck of a little girl and there we have an average kodokugumon in the elevator...)

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I always wanted to see Canoweissmon vs Toropiamon or Thetismon vs Toropiamon if Jellymon finally digivolves to ultimate.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I always wanted to see Canoweissmon vs Toropiamon or Thetismon vs Toropiamon if Jellymon finally digivolves to ultimate.
Seen the images, we leave more for Thetismon, Hiro and Ruli seems too far from the zone to intervene (unless Kaus carries Hiro to the zone and the pollen does not block them).

I have nothing against Canoweissmon but I mean we already had 3 times I think it's time we see the other 2 (and also fix the Digivice-V time-out quickly, because the blows against Asuramon it brought a real problem to solve especially if the Ultimate levels are coming soon...)