Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ep25preview01_may14_2022.jpg
ep25preview02_may14_2022.jpg
ep25preview03_may14_2022.jpg
ep25preview04_may14_2022.jpg

Digimon Ghost Game episode 25, The Crimson Banquet, is a bit over half a day from starting in Japan, and elsewhere a few hours after that, so we get a small stack of preview screenshots from the Digimon_TV Twitter.

Our discussion thread for episode 25 can be found here.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 8,139

robiu013

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
By the looks of it Myotismon is getting a human disguise. Weird he didn't do that in the first season.

Kaleidos

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
By the looks of it Myotismon is getting a human disguise. Weird he didn't do that in the first season.
Going off the other Digimon disguises in Adventure, Vamdemon is by far the most convincing human without even doing anything. And I'm only kind of joking, Vamdemon got mistaken for a normal person at least twice on-screen and it's heavily implied that it happened a number of times off-screen too.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh oh... The 4th image, the last time Hiro was in this state, it was in episode 13. I warn (no spoiler, just theory) that Gulus will point the tip of his nose again in the episode ( after Arukenimon, if Gulus kills Myotismon/Vamdemon, he will really make an impression ^^.)

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Going off the other Digimon disguises in Adventure, Vamdemon is by far the most convincing human without even doing anything. And I'm only kind of joking, Vamdemon got mistaken for a normal person at least twice on-screen and it's heavily implied that it happened a number of times off-screen too.
Didn't the same thing happen with Matadormon in ReArise? I wonder if Myotismon knows Phelesmon.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didn't the same thing happen with Matadormon in ReArise? I wonder if Myotismon knows Phelesmon.
How could you mistake Matadrmon for a human? He’s literally made of knives? All Vamdemon needs, on the other hand is some makeup and to try to hide how unnaturally long his arms are.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How could you mistake Matadrmon for a human? He’s literally made of knives? All Vamdemon needs, on the other hand is some makeup and to try to hide how unnaturally long his arms are.
I remember in the cutscene the woman was alone in the park at night and encountered Matadormon in the dark she didn’t get a good look at him cause the darkness, just like with Myotismon in Adventure except he didn’t had a carriage to ride in.

robiu013

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

True, but given how Arukenimon & Mummymon had human forms in Digimon 02, it does in hindsight strike me as odd they haven't tried that sooner with Myotismon by giving him a more contemporary disguise to mingle with humans. I mean, the Robin facemask and goth platform shoes are a bit of a weird fashion choice after all.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I remember when first seeing the ep preview and such really getting some SMT vibes- like not gonna lie i love that... I may jokingly complain about getting Megaten in my digimon, but I LOVE it persona style vibes that cyber Sleuth gave off, the fact that Survive will have Demon negotiation in it, now we have yet another mon with a human disguise... pretty sure thats semi common in the world of SMT, if nothing else I cant help but tihnk of Devil Survivor and Gigolo Loki.

Though more interestingly... anyone else notice that it almost looks as if sexy vampire mon has a digisoul around him?

Oh also... the icon on Kiyoshiro's tablet wonder if that sheild is the tablet or the tablet's sleeve?Also any connection to the Mitsutate Securty company?

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wizardmon as well, it was walking around handing balloons to kids and shit.
given how Arukenimon & Mummymon had human forms in Digimon 02
Arachnemon and Mummymon weren't naturally made Digimon, that's why they had those forms, if memory serves.

robiu013

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wizardmon as well, it was walking around handing balloons to kids and shit.
given how Arukenimon & Mummymon had human forms in Digimon 02
Arachnemon and Mummymon weren't naturally made Digimon, that's why they had those forms, if memory serves.

True, the two were half humans. But it's not confirmed that's the reason why they have human forms and Ghost Game used Arukenimon's human form in a way that contradicts that theory atleast within its own canon.

All I'm saying is, if the writers wanted for Myotismon to have a more human disguise form, they could have pulled it off sooner and it could have been a kinda cool aspect to the character back then already.