Ghost Game Episode 2 Short Synopsis

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimon_ghost_main.jpg

Not the normal guide listings, but a Japanese magazine (newspaper?) had some information for the first few episode of Digimon Ghost Game.

The user who sent the image in requested the image not be posted.

Consider this a spoiler warning for Ghost Game!

The data for episode 1 isn't anything new, but here it is:
October 3rd- Rumors of "hologram ghosts" - bizarre phenomena of unknown origin - spread through social media. As this is going on, first-year junior high school student Hiro activates a mysterious device called the "Digivice" which was left by his missing father. This gives him the ability to encounter "Gammamon" a "Digimon" who is an unknown creature that cannot be seen by normal humans.

And then episode 2, which wasn't listed with a title:
October 10th- Hiro slowly develops his relationship with Gammamon. As his interest in the digital world and Digimon deepens, Hiro suspects that the rumor of a mummy appearing throughout town could be a Digimon and goes to investigate with Gammamon.

The same user had mentioned the show having a break on October 17th before we found out about it via the new Digimon Calendar.

Thanks to onkei for translations.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 12,344
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mummymon on episode 2? That's super interesting. Since a Mummymon can't be defeated by an adult level, some shenanigans are defiantly gonna happen. I predict Mummymon will be a semi-long term villian, maybe for 3 episodes or so. They might also do a bit of level switching, like with Xros-wars. I kinda hope Hiro gets his ass kicked if he actually finds Mummymon on episode 2 and get saved by one of the other two main characters.

I appreciate how Hiro seems to fit with his little profile thing we got awhile ago well. He's inherently curious and doesn't wait around for adventure to fall into his lap like a typical wimpy shonen protagonist. I don't have Crunchyroll premium sadly, but I'm still hyped for episode 1.

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow an ultimate challenge right away lol
Hoping this is where the allies come and make their debut??

Dragonman-82

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sounds like this is going to be another season where digimon level won't mean to much.

Thatguy3331

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seems we won't be running into the other cast members til a little bit later like Appmon. Or maybe just until episode 3. We'll see.

Dragonman-82

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sounds like this is going to be another season where digimon level won't mean to much.
So you're saying it's a Digimon anime?
More like the Frontier and Fusion anime. In those two you had champions fighting ultimates and winning, also vice versa too. It was more about good story than the power scale.

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those series didn't have levels, though. This one will.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In those two you had champions fighting ultimates and winning, also vice versa too.
Oh, so like that time Togemon beat Monzaemon, the multiple times 02 Digimon took out Ultimates, Leomon beating Kumbhiramon and Growmon/Galgomon beating Sinduramon, and Yatagaramon beating Gizmon XT right after it wiped out Mercurymon?

This shit happens in literally every anime, it's as old as Greymon taking out Parrotmon.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Actually, having a perfect this early is pretty cool
I rather see strategy over raw numbers/power battles, and since the V-Tamer writer is giving pointers; we might see good strategizing
V-Dramon beating that Triceramon will always be one of the coolest scenes

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It’s not to far out of the realms of plausibility for a lower level Digimon to beat one higher then it. Depends on how it’s done really. Be it actual strategy and group effort, or some last minute arse-pull as a result of ‘never giving up’.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Relax even if Mummymon appear, I'm sure he will be blocked by random help with unknown bad villain digimon with higher level or got scared off with some trick. Or not?

Let's see what will happen anyways to determine Ghost Game's fate...

In those two you had champions fighting ultimates and winning, also vice versa too.
Oh, so like that time Togemon beat Monzaemon, the multiple times 02 Digimon took out Ultimates, Leomon beating Kumbhiramon and Growmon/Galgomon beating Sinduramon, and Yatagaramon beating Gizmon XT right after it wiped out Mercurymon?

This shit happens in literally every anime, it's as old as Greymon taking out Parrotmon.

Guilmon defeating Anomalocarimon. Sinduramon was only defeated by bad science, electric and water. Just got pushed into the pond by their pathetic attacks but with strong forceback.

oh Yeah Shoutmon defeated Mammon....