ep2preview02_october9_2021.jpg
ep2preview03_october9_2021.jpg
ep2preview04_october9_2021.jpg
ep2preview05_october9_2021.jpg
ep2preview06_october9_2021.jpg
ep2preview07_october9_2021.jpg
ep2preview08_october9_2021.jpg
ep2preview09_october9_2021.jpg

Digimon Ghost Game episode 2, The Mystery of the Museum, is a bit over half a day from starting in Japan, and elsewhere a few hours after that, so we get a nice stack of preview screenshots from the Digimon_TV Twitter. Update- A couple more. Update- Third batch. Won't always add the 'late' added ones, but since it's early in the series... why not.

Our discussion thread for episode 2 can be found here.

Plus we also have a promotional screenshot render from Fuji TV for the episode.

ep2preview_fuji_october9_2021.jpg

Attachments

• ep2preview01_october9_2021.jpg
    ep2preview01_october9_2021.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 17,152
Last edited:
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
More involvement from Ruri? Sign me up! But realistically, she's probably no more than a background character. I wonder if the Girl in this episode is a one off or if she's going to be a reoccurring character.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's best to think that as long as Ruli doesn't have Angoramon, she'll be in the background .... So pray that she gets it soon.

I also hope that the girl in the preview will be recurrent, it would be silly to create characters with this type of character design to make them appear in a single episode ...

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those two girls are prob the two girls where two voice actors said they're playing two girls with full names in episode one

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added a couple more.

Thatguy3331

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also hope that the girl in the preview will be recurrent, it would be silly to create characters with this type of character design to make them appear in a single episode ...
I dunno I don't see anything interesting about the design to insinuate any significant importance beyond being a one off character

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Funny how Gammamon's just hanging out in plain sight. I wonder if it really is only Hiro who can see Digimon, or if it's an Adventure stuffed animal thing or Tamers weirdness filter thing.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I dunno I don't see anything interesting about the design to insinuate any significant importance beyond being a one off character
It's out of the question of any detail that would make the character memorable ... Just that doing a design like that for that character just so that she only appears for one episode, I find it wasted. . (like the first victim of Clockmon, if she doesn't appear anymore it would really spoil a good design.)

Brubarb

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's out of the question of any detail that would make the character memorable ... Just that doing a design like that for that character just so that she only appears for one episode, I find it wasted. . (like the first victim of Clockmon, if she doesn't appear anymore it would really spoil a good design.)
Maybe you can just look forward to even background characters having some individuality in this series

Nonexistent

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe you can just look forward to even background characters having some individuality in this series
Both of Ruli friends were in the beginning of episode 1 when they were talking about the Clockmon rumors. I guess it's kinda hard to tell because the lighting was pretty red?

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh I'm melting ... Ruli is too cute, currently she is climbing into my top girls of the Digimon license ... On the other hand if this continues I will crack, currently I just want to hug her she is so cute ^^ (besides you think that Ruli could be a victim of Mummymon for this episode ?)

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh if not since we still do not have the synopses of the next episodes (I mean for Adventure: we had at this time of the month, the names and synopses of the episodes of the month), you would start on what for the episodes that will follow: evolution episodes for Gammamon or introductory episode new member in the group?

Pretty sure the designated victim is the girl in blue.
Nothing prevents that in addition to "Blue Girl", Ruli does not get caught too (I mean episode 1, we had Hiro who was present during the attack of Clockmon which Ruli present during an attack of Mummymon , It's possible)

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
More previews added.