Ghost Game Episode 19 Social Art, Magnamon Model Kit Packaging, & Week Catch Up w/ Reference Book Updates

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Batch of stuff time!

gg19social_february19_2022.jpg

After Digimon Ghost Game episode 19 aired, Digimon Web put up social art of Gammamon & Piccolomon, who became friends in the episode. The attached message:
Thanks for watching Digimon Ghost Game episode 19 The Witching Hour!
Here comes a very playful Piccolomon, who can appear anywhere in time or space! From now on, him & Gamammon will be best friends!

Director Kakudou worked on this one and posted a thank you for watching message, mentioning it being a lovely story of becoming a friend with Piccolomon.

And a bit more art...

mangamonpackaging_february19_2022.jpg

The boxart for the Figure-Rise Standard model kit of Magnamon, with a nice anime look to it, since it's out.

It's current out and can still be ordered from HLJ: (affiliate link)
Figure-rise Standard Magnamon

Then some catch up for a few things from the past week...

booster9box_february18_2022.jpg

We have clean card art for Booster Set 9 X Record. All cards are there, minus parallel cards.

otedamavote_february17_2022.jpg

The new otedama vote Digimon Partners is holding covers a number of anime heroes who haven't been added to the otedama line yet.

And we finish with a reference book update from earlier in the week...

sistermonawaken_february17_2022.png
sistermoncielawaken_february17_2022.png

Sistermon Blanc (Awaken)
Sistermon Noir (Awaken)
Sistermon Ciel (Awaken)

Small batch this week, but some nice art from a few different places.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 12,862

RizeVeedramon X

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Ciel can be canon, then so too can Citramon...someday. You'll see. You'll all see. Someday...

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not funny. But yeah, Citramon could be added. Cute picture though. I wonder if they would make another Sistermon. But in Red or Yellow? ...Maybe a Green?

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Ciel can be canon, then so too can Citramon...someday. You'll see. You'll all see. Someday...
Wel... If you are using Ciel as a rule...
Ciel existed and 4-5 years later booom.. Official.
Citramon has 15 years existing and nothing.

It is not the same, and not the best example.

RyummaSama

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If anything, I can see other "video game" original Digimon becoming official, like Bemmon from DW3 and the many Digis that originated from the Story games. I know Ciel isn't exactly quite the same as other video game originals (being American born), but she has been officially recognized for a while (at least since 2018), it's the fact that she has unique Awakened form that isn't just a recolor of Noir's that's exciting.

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The clear difference between Ciel and other Censormons is that she was made by Bandai for international releases whereas someone like Citrusmon was entirely a western decision.