Ghost Game Episode 14 Social Art & Kakudou Comments, Hosoda's Favorite Digimon, & More!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Time for the weekend batch of stuff!

gg14social_january15_2022.jpg

After Digimon Ghost Game episode 14 aired, Digimon Web put up new social art of Koemon and Gammamon playing with the ball from the new episode. The attached message:
Thanks for watching Digimon Ghost Game episode 14 Zashiki-warashi!
Koemon loves the kind & gentle Granny. What kind of encounters await Koemon on his journey?

And it appears director Kakudou directed the episode

kakudou_december12_2017.jpg

He mentioned a few bits on Twitter (2)regarding recording of the episode...:
Thank you to everyone who watched Digimon Ghost Game episode 14.
Makoto Tsumura, who played Takato Matsuda in Digimon Tamers was the guest Koemon.
Hiroki Takahashi, who played Impmon, has appeared since episode 1 as Hokuto, the father of Hiro, was also at the recording studio, so the percentage of Tamers at the studio was quite high.

There were many scenes where Ruli & Jellymon were together, and my thoughts were turned towards Tamers, so I almost accidentally said Juri during the recording session.

And then a jump over to Hosoda-land...

hosoda_june25_2018.jpg

To help promote the US release of his new movie Belle, Mamoru Hosoda did an AMA at Reddit. Most of the questions answered were about Belle, or his general storytelling ideas, etc. but there was one Digimon-specific question he answered.

Hosada san! Who is your favorite digimon?

Agumon is my favorite. The reason I say Agumon—it’s the main character’s best friend.

So if you ever wondered, his favorite Digimon is Agumon.

Then a few recent things you may have missed...

digimonclasroom_02_january15_2022.jpg

Digimon Classroom goes over the Ghost Game coloring event. We've saved the sheets for printing, although the page itself has a coloring interface for tablets and computers.

ghostgame_ed2_january14_2022.jpg

The full version of Ghost Game ED2, Because I've Been Lovesick, is available to stream and/or buy.

otedamavote_january13_2022.jpg

An official vote to see which armor Digimon from 02 will get an otedama!

digimoncon_anime_january12_2022.jpg

For Digimon Con, they are collecting Digimon Adventure 02 questions for producer/supervisor Hiromi Seki.

digimonprofile24_january11_2022.png

Digimon Profile went over the connection between Digimon and dreams.

poll45_january12_2022.jpg

Part 2 of the poll to pick your favorite Digimon that was added to the reference book in 2021 went up.

Small batch of new stuff, but interesting.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 10,874

AppliFang

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Im hoping Koe/Monmon's journey will lead him to find 2 best friends......Kotemon and Kumamon ^O^
Then they can do a team battle with Hiro's team!!!

Thatguy3331

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I braced myself for a boring answer from Hasoda but damn. Lol.

The director comment was cute though. I remember a JP twitter user I followed was tweeting about the episode today and from the google translations I thought they were talking about Jeri for some reason, only for it to be about Jellymon, they seemed to just call em Juri hence my mix up so I'm glad I wasn't the only one haha.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That sounds nice. Agumon makes sense if not a bit easy. But hey, Agumon is pretty cool anyway.