Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ep14preview01_january15_2022.jpg
ep14preview02_january15_2022.jpg
ep14preview03_january15_2022.jpg
ep14preview04_january15_2022.jpg

Digimon Ghost Game episode 14, Zashiki-warashi, is a bit over half a day from starting in Japan, and elsewhere a few hours after that, so we get a small stack of preview screenshots from the Digimon_TV Twitter.

Our discussion thread for episode 14 can be found here.

Plus we also have a promotional screenshot render from Fuji TV for the episode.

ep14preview_fuji_january15_2022.jpg

Attachments

• ep14preview02_january15_2022.jpg
    ep14preview02_january15_2022.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 10,595

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Second image: But what are Ruli and Jellymon doing?

In any case I confirm the duo Ruli / Jellymon is great (I want more time with them both)

Brodul

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Da Boiss just chillin in the spa meanwhile the girls buying kimono(Jellymon really want one in the first place as long she don't use her "darling's" credit card)

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You get the impression sometimes Ruri and Kiyoshiro had their partners mixed up, which I like. I also like seeing the Digimon interacting with other Chosen/Tamers.

IndustrialPanic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pretty interesting that every shot of Monmon we've seen has him obscured with this dark pixeled texture that, as far as I remember, wasn't present in any of previous digimon encountered.

that plus the red glowing eyes beign very reminiscent of the dark rings makes me wonder if this episode might to be more plot relevant than it initially seems

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You get the impression sometimes Ruri and Kiyoshiro had their partners mixed up, which I like
same here as Kiyoshiro wouldn't get things done without Jellymon and Jellymon and Ruli would probably get themselves killed if Kiyoshiro and Angoramon weren't there to keep them grounded

Dathanatus

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the first screenshot, just showing Hiro and Gammamon bonding coupled with the fact the entire thing is meant to cheer up Gammamon. Hiro deserves some kudos for doing a splendid job as a big bro.

Prodigious

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
One thing I love about this series is how the characters interact with eachother. It’s always nice to see when the partner Digimon have dialogue and relationships with other members of the team outside of their chosen child.