Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ep11preview01_december18_2021.jpg
ep11preview02_december18_2021.jpg
ep11preview03_december18_2021.jpg
ep11preview04_december18_2021.jpg

Digimon Ghost Game episode 11, Kamaitachi, is a bit over half a day from starting in Japan, and elsewhere a few hours after that, so we get a small stack of preview screenshots from the Digimon_TV Twitter.

Our discussion thread for episode 11 can be found here.

Plus we also have a promotional screenshot render from Fuji TV for the episode.

ep11preview_fuji_december18_2021.jpg

Attachments

• ep11preview02_december18_2021.jpg
    ep11preview02_december18_2021.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 8,323

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is one I've been most looking forward too. Especially if Angoramon evolves.

Brodul

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ruli and Angoramon look so mad with each other I think because Angoramon ate all the carrots.(Get it?) And Gammamon always eat nothing with something with "champion"(I really wanted to see him eat a chocolate Whopper)

This is one I've been most looking forward too. Especially if Angoramon evolves.
Since the boys made their Digimon evolved from their bonds to their own partners like supporting, video games and making trouble so Ruli's bond to Angoramon is probally forgiveness

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At the same time eager but also anguished to see the episode ...

I'm going to say it straight out (and I don't care what anyone says about me after that), I fell in love with Ruli and so I can't bear to see her in danger (same for Jellymon) it's why i had pain watching episode 3 and the moment Sirenmon tries to strangle Ruli.

So knowing from the preview footage that Ruli is going to be in a deadly situation doesn't help.

Also, something I hope (but seeing how it started, it's dead ...): that the villain finally dies, I'm starting to get a little fed up with this zero-death road ... I mean :

Ep1: Ok he ran away because Hiro and Gammamon were starting out.
Ep2: Mummymon didn't have a bad background so ok I can understand.
Ep3: Hiro's first bullshit concerning Dracmon, the return of the stick is going to be violent I can feel it.
EP4: Pumpmon was like Mummymon so pass
Ep5: Enemies too powerful so understandable
Ep6: There it starts to draw a little on patience and do not tell me that Sirenmon was too powerful if there had been two Adults, Sirenmon would be dead.
Ep7: Yatagaramon who walks away quietly ... the return of Karma will be violent.
Ep8: Technically the heroes did not fight and there were deaths but on the villain side.
Ep9: Clockmon should have died !!!!
Ep10: Again, there should have been a death! What they did remains unforgivable.

And there sorry but attempted murder (in addition to Ruli), it is direct killing of the villain.

What will it take for the group to decide to stop talking and do what needs to be done !? A death on the human side (like one of Ruli's friends, Kotaro, etc ...)?

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What will it take for the group to decide to stop talking and do what needs to be done !? A death on the human side (like one of Ruli's friends, Kotaro, etc ...)?

I suspect whenever Gulus properly debuts. Given its bio is very explicit about possessing a violent nature.

D O R U g o r a m o n

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I suspect whenever Gulus properly debuts. Given its bio is very explicit about possessing a violent nature.
I mean his shadow nearly killed clockmon without any effort.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Yes, Gulus is going to kill ... But I meant the moment when the group realizes that it is also necessary to kill (like the group of 02 with SkullSatamon and LadyDevimon).

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
But I meant the moment when the group realizes that it is also necessary to kill (like the group of 02 with SkullSatamon and LadyDevimon).
Just to remind you of two things, 1, that happened near the end of 02 and you're complaining about it not happening at the start of Ghost Game, and 2, Iori and Miyako quite literally never changed their mind on that and Miyako was angry that Ladydevimon was murdered.

Thatguy3331

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Guys, seriously I think you really need to get over this whole "They gotta learn to kill!" thing, it's really getting old at this point and it's obvious the show isn't really working towards that as a thematic message. (like seriously this is still a kids show.)

That's not to say I think it's doing a great job at doing the opposite but seriously it's beyond tiring at this point.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just to remind you of two things, 1, that happened near the end of 02 and you're complaining about it not happening at the start of Ghost Game, and 2, Iori and Miyako quite literally never changed their mind on that and Miyako was angry that Ladydevimon was murdered.
I know, I'm not questioning that, but the group at least learned at one point to kill too (even if they hated it).

Guys, seriously I think you really need to get over this whole "They gotta learn to kill!" thing, it's really getting old at this point and it's obvious the show isn't really working towards that as a thematic message. (like seriously this is still a kids show.)

That's not to say I think it's doing a great job at doing the opposite but seriously it's beyond tiring at this point.
Unfortunately, the license has accustomed us to having deaths at the hands of heroes since the first "season" (Devimon in episode 13) and that to continue in all seasons, I mean in Tamers, the death of a digimon is a theme, also in Frontiers, Savers the same, Xros wars the same ... Even Appmon ...

There, I find that sorry but there is a moment need deaths in relation to their crimes, seriously after what he did, Clockmon deserved to die, just like Kinkakumon and Ginkakumon ... And there for episode 11 in Seen some previews, we got Reppamon clearly intending to kill Ruli and he should be like that !? No, attempted murder = Destruction of the Digimon! No alternative is possible in logic.

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon are not humans. They are aliens, stuck in another world they don't fully understand. Suggesting they should die because they do bad things is a bit extreme. Also, we know nothing about Reppamon. Don't assume its intentions.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And as a reminder generally horror monsters, even in kids' shows, rarely if ever get killed off and in the few cases of this it's made abundantly clears that the monster's death is a temporary reprieve at best.