Ghost Game Dim Cards, Not Quite Complete Lineup

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Brachiomon FINALLY evolves into Ultimate Brachimon. 18 years later.
For now, looks like no hidden Ultimates either. If there was one, it's usually indicated with question marks the way the Adults and the one Perfect in each are. So 4 (new) Adults, 4 Perfects (1 new), and 3 Ultimates. Interesting choice to go with a smaller DIM size, but not too noticeably small.
Maybe they're doing something really weird, like having the Ultimates only go live in the app and DiM if you buy a future, third-wave of Vital Bracelets?

As fine as I am with Ancient Mermaimon and UBrachimon being Gammamon and Jellymon's Ultimates, even as temporary stopgap - Angoramon doesn't really fit with ANY of his Ultimates. So I hope the 2 extra Perfects and canon Ultimates are just hidden deeply behind time-based tech stuff.

Don't shout victory too quickly, we don't know yet if Brachiomon can evolve into Ultimate Brachiomon .... Look at Pulsemon's evolution lines: Exermon CANNOT evolve into Climbmon even though that is his logical evolution.
So maybe Brachiomon won't have any connection with Ultimate Brachiomon again.

Even if he can't do it naturally, all the Ultimates can become all the Megas some just by Jogress instead. So he can defo become it, it'll just be Jogress or natural.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Even if he can't do it naturally, all the Ultimates can become all the Megas some just by Jogress instead. So he can defo become it, it'll just be Jogress or natural.
And as we should all know from Zudomon --> Vikemon, having your evolution be Jogress exclusive can be very much a temporary state of affairs.

AztecCroc

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For now, looks like no hidden Ultimates either. If there was one, it's usually indicated with question marks the way the Adults and the one Perfect in each are. So 4 (new) Adults, 4 Perfects (1 new), and 3 Ultimates. Interesting choice to go with a smaller DIM size, but not too noticeably small.
Maybe they're doing something really weird, like having the Ultimates only go live in the app and DiM if you buy a future, third-wave of Vital Bracelets?

As fine as I am with Ancient Mermaimon and UBrachimon being Gammamon and Jellymon's Ultimates, even as temporary stopgap - Angoramon doesn't really fit with ANY of his Ultimates. So I hope the 2 extra Perfects and canon Ultimates are just hidden deeply behind time-based tech stuff.

Don't shout victory too quickly, we don't know yet if Brachiomon can evolve into Ultimate Brachiomon .... Look at Pulsemon's evolution lines: Exermon CANNOT evolve into Climbmon even though that is his logical evolution.
Exermon can become Climbmon when Jogressed with a Virus Digimon though.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Exermon can become Climbmon when Jogressed with a Virus Digimon though.

He presumably wanted it as a natural evolution.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think Brachiomon -> Cannondramon is more natural than Brachiomon -> UltimateBrachiomon.

Triceramon -> UltimateBrachiomon does make more sense to me, though.

Anyway, it's Digimon, so a lot of different lines are made.