Ghost Game Dim Cards, Not Quite Complete Lineup

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess this was the reason AncientMermaidiamon was cut from Infinite Tide, and replaced with the odd Plesiomon. I really hope Ranamon is an adult in the Jellymon DIM, especially since the afformentioned AncientMermaidiamon is here. I still really hope that Mojyamon is an adult for the Anogoramon line, it's just to perfect for me to pass up. Bit surprised Calamarimon isn't included, she's like the poster child of "Perfect-level-squid human hybrid"

As a massive fan of both Aegismon and UltimateBrachimon, I really like the Gammamon DIM. Might make the Digivice-V a must have for me. It would be perfect if Gundramon was there instead of Chaosdromon, but I guess he overlaps in terms of theme with UltimateBrachimon. Really excited to see UltimateBrachimon animated, and hopefully animated well. I also hope Panyamon is in the Anogoromon DIM, since I think the idea of interconnecting Digimon trees with the same name would be a really interesting thing to explore.

i'm going to put my predictions/hopes for the remaining Adults left, and some for the ultimates still not revealed.
Gammamon-
Gammamon adult, (Probably gonna be a white triceratop with red highlights. I think it could be cool if it was a Growlmon shaped digimon and I hope it keeps the bandana). Props if it's called Epsilmon or something.
Monochromon, since it's like the staple triceratops adult
Greymon, since Toei favouritism, the Digivice V ad, might be a Brachiomon Pre-evolution and because the horns are somewhat similar.(Might actually be cool if it was Black Greymon)
Tankmon, because of the Tankdramon and it looks the most monstorous, so it might be the Shitmon of the DIM
Gammamon perfect, I hope they call it Zetamon.
Vermillamon/Triceramon, maybe to tie into Ultimate Brachiomon, and to evolve from Monochromon, plus the token Ultimate Triceratops digimon.

Anongoromon-
Anogoromon adult- I kind of hope it gets more fluffy. Don't know what else to say.
Moyjamon/JungleMoyjamon- Still holding on hope for him to make an appearance. Not really any connedction besides looks sadly.
Baluchimon- I think it could be a good inbetween for SkullBalucimon and Anongoromon. If not, maybe Liollmon or someone similar.
Doggymon- I think Doggymon makes the most sense out of a Shitmon, especially in regards to Warumonzeamon.
Anogoramon perfect- I hope Anogoromon gets a more humaniod evo, given that he's the "knowledgable" Digimon of the three.
Panyjamon- I still want there to be a Mojyamon>Panyjamon evolution

Jellymon-
Jellymon Adult- I'm interested to see how they could do this. We already have Ranamon for a squid-human adult, and Gesomon for a squid themed adult. Possibly just a more adult version of Jellymon is my best guess.
Ranamon- It makes sense to me to have Ranamon be an adult stage, especially since AncientMermaidamon is an ultimate on this DIM.
Rukamon- Since we already know it's there
Gesomon- Since it appeared with the rest on the Digivice V ad
Jellymon Perfect- I don't know. Really depends on the direction the adult takes.
Calamarimon- Since Ancient Mermaidamon is here, it makes sense to me.

I'd also like to point out, that if we get one evo per episode at most, there'd be 42 evolutions in the series, if they don't get Super-ultimate forms which they probably will, since there's only three of them.

The VB uses beast spirits as champion so that's what calamaramon would be under
True. Maybe these ones would abide by anime logic? That might help, expecially aince there is not Water hybrid spirit.

Broduliscool

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Angoramon might being corruted in the show since Ruri is like the most hyperactive and spoiled

Broduliscool

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess this was the reason AncientMermaidiamon was cut from Infinite Tide, and replaced with the odd Plesiomon. I really hope Ranamon is an adult in the Jellymon DIM, especially since the afformentioned AncientMermaidiamon is here. I still really hope that Mojyamon is an adult for the Anogoramon line, it's just to perfect for me to pass up. Bit surprised Calamarimon isn't included, she's like the poster child of "Perfect-level-squid human hybrid"

As a massive fan of both Aegismon and UltimateBrachimon, I really like the Gammamon DIM. Might make the Digivice-V a must have for me. It would be perfect if Gundramon was there instead of Chaosdromon, but I guess he overlaps in terms of theme with UltimateBrachimon. Really excited to see UltimateBrachimon animated, and hopefully animated well. I also hope Panyamon is in the Anogoromon DIM, since I think the idea of interconnecting Digimon trees with the same name would be a really interesting thing to explore.

i'm going to put my predictions/hopes for the remaining Adults left, and some for the ultimates still not revealed.
Gammamon-
Gammamon adult, (Probably gonna be a white triceratop with red highlights. I think it could be cool if it was a Growlmon shaped digimon and I hope it keeps the bandana). Props if it's called Epsilmon or something.
Monochromon, since it's like the staple triceratops adult
Greymon, since Toei favouritism, the Digivice V ad, might be a Brachiomon Pre-evolution and because the horns are somewhat similar.(Might actually be cool if it was Black Greymon)
Tankmon, because of the Tankdramon and it looks the most monstorous, so it might be the Shitmon of the DIM
Gammamon perfect, I hope they call it Zetamon.
Vermillamon/Triceramon, maybe to tie into Ultimate Brachiomon, and to evolve from Monochromon, plus the token Ultimate Triceratops digimon.

Anongoromon-
Anogoromon adult- I kind of hope it gets more fluffy. Don't know what else to say.
Moyjamon/JungleMoyjamon- Still holding on hope for him to make an appearance. Not really any connedction besides looks sadly.
Baluchimon- I think it could be a good inbetween for SkullBalucimon and Anongoromon. If not, maybe Liollmon or someone similar.
Doggymon- I think Doggymon makes the most sense out of a Shitmon, especially in regards to Warumonzeamon.
Anogoramon perfect- I hope Anogoromon gets a more humaniod evo, given that he's the "knowledgable" Digimon of the three.
Panyjamon- I still want there to be a Mojyamon>Panyjamon evolution

Jellymon-
Jellymon Adult- I'm interested to see how they could do this. We already have Ranamon for a squid-human adult, and Gesomon for a squid themed adult. Possibly just a more adult version of Jellymon is my best guess.
Ranamon- It makes sense to me to have Ranamon be an adult stage, especially since AncientMermaidamon is an ultimate on this DIM.
Rukamon- Since we already know it's there
Gesomon- Since it appeared with the rest on the Digivice V ad
Jellymon Perfect- I don't know. Really depends on the direction the adult takes.
Calamarimon- Since Ancient Mermaidamon is here, it makes sense to me.

I'd also like to point out, that if we get one evo per episode at most, there'd be 42 evolutions in the series, if they don't get Super-ultimate forms which they probably will, since there's only three of them.

The VB uses beast spirits as champion so that's what calamaramon would be under
True. Maybe these ones would abide by anime logic? That might help, expecially aince there is not Water hybrid spirit.
For Gammamon's Ultimate/Megamon could be like Supramon because that name is like more sense and usually I like the humanoid one like other main characters like WarGreymon,Dukemon,Globemon ans stc.

Momentai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A few of these were already revealed in that trailer a while back.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Excluding Pulsemon's line, the two Digimon unaccounted for are Greymon and Gesomon (Leomon and Rukamon are revealed in V-Jump). Gesomon is probably in Jellymon's DIM. Greymon could be referring to the various Agumon-themed DIMs, but it could just as likely be in Gammamon's DIM too.
Interesting. Then I wonder why they are hiding only the aldult forms (beside the canonical one of course). I thought there was something special behind, but apperently there's not.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looking at previous reveals of the older DIMs it actually looks like there wont be any forms outside of the ones on this list so it looks like we wont be getting any new Mega forms in these DIMs. If the GG cast get new Megas in the show maybe they will make second versions of these DIMs to have a full line up but for now it appears they only have old Mega forms.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I bet they'll release more once we get the full evo lines. This are nice cards though.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looking at previous reveals of the older DIMs it actually looks like there wont be any forms outside of the ones on this list so it looks like we wont be getting any new Mega forms in these DIMs. If the GG cast get new Megas in the show maybe they will make second versions of these DIMs to have a full line up but for now it appears they only have old Mega forms.
You have to wonder why the cutback on Perfects, though. Did they finally realize that here’s fewer Perfects than Adults and Ultimates?

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You have to wonder why the cutback on Perfects, though. Did they finally realize that here’s fewer Perfects than Adults and Ultimates?

That's when Bandai would recolour to make up the numbers! want Infermon (Pink)? no? well, now it exists!

but, if they were cutting Digimon then taking a few off each level makes sense. I hope this is just cuz they don't wanna spoil the Mega rather than them just having Megas like Anubismon as their Mega forms. (though giving spotlight to lesser known Megas woudlnt be a bad idea I suppose).

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm shocked and surprised at same time. Surprised they didn't usually go reveal their Adult/Perfect forms so early which like Frontier and Savers did.

Shocked their Ultimate forms didn't appear there but instead of it's just normal Ultimate levels.

I'm bothered Gammamon's DIM card oddly placed Aegisdramon and Chaosdramon at normal Ultimate level rather than Ultimate+ level outside of all Ghost Game DIM cards. Just what the Hades? Or maybe it's their odd logic as usual?

Prodigious

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
baby tier list:
Jellymon's > Angoramon's >>>> Gammamon's

Gammamon's are just so generic
Yes, jellymon babies are so beautiful, what is curious, since jellymon is easily top 5 worst child lvl digimon in the entire franchise. Well, i can use those pretty babies as sangomon pre evos :D
How did you come to the conclusion that jellymon is too 5 worst child. We haven’t even seen her in action and I’d say the design is top 10 best

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I rate Jellymon's design Ben 10/10

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They always can add the same Perfects to other Dims anyway. Like Baalmon in two Dims.

I mean, this is actually a good chance to put Monochromon and Vermillimon (again), Triceramon, and Dorbickmon in Gammamon's Dim.

Besides, they always can add a new digimon as well. Like they did in previous Dims.

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm shocked and surprised at same time. Surprised they didn't usually go reveal their Adult/Perfect forms so early which like Frontier and Savers did.

Shocked their Ultimate forms didn't appear there but instead of it's just normal Ultimate levels.

I'm bothered Gammamon's DIM card oddly placed Aegisdramon and Chaosdramon at normal Ultimate level rather than Ultimate+ level outside of all Ghost Game DIM cards. Just what the Hades? Or maybe it's their odd logic as usual?
Well, DiM Cards in general don't acknowledge Ultimate+

Yamato-san

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, as we saw with Hacker's Memory, even some Ultimates that explicitly evolve from other Ultimates (like Chaosdramon) can still not count as Super Ultimates. And given Aegisdramon's appearance in Pendulum Z, it might be following that same train of thought.

Well, DiM Cards in general don't acknowledge Ultimate+
This too. I mean, even Omegamon (and its variants) seem to be treated as just a regular Level VI.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How did you come to the conclusion that jellymon is too 5 worst child. We haven’t even seen her in action and I’d say the design is top 10 best
What do you mean? i come to that conclusion because i dont like her, i dislike her design so much that it is a top5 worst design in the entire franchise for me. Whats the part you dont get? that i can have different tastes than yours?
The hat alone would be a magnificent jellyfish digimon. I prefer when child lvl are just monsters, that can evolve into humanoid females or males maybe, but while they are child they are just small creatures . This digimon is just an excuse to have a loli in the main cast.
Also her boots are disgustingly out of place XD.

Last edited:

Yamato-san

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You know, it just occurred to me that Whamon Perfect is in one of these sets, and now I'm wondering: not counting remakes of earlier media (like the Digital Monster Ver.20th), will Whamon Adult see the light of day again? As much as I think Whamon as a Perfect makes sense (and I totally advocate for Rukamon as its canon Adult form), Whamon Adult nevertheless has its own separate profile and could be worth using. Would actually be interesting if both levels of Whamon were to appear in the same medium (I think Hyper Colosseum is the only time they've done that so far).

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You know, it just occurred to me that Whamon Perfect is in one of these sets, and now I'm wondering: not counting remakes of earlier media (like the Digital Monster Ver.20th), will Whamon Adult see the light of day again? As much as I think Whamon as a Perfect makes sense (and I totally advocate for Rukamon as its canon Adult form), Whamon Adult nevertheless has its own separate profile and could be worth using. Would actually be interesting if both levels of Whamon were to appear in the same medium (I think Hyper Colosseum is the only time they've done that so far).

Technically they were both in the 20th anniversary pendulum as you could use a Copymon to transfer a Whamon Champion over to the Pendulum in which you could also raise a Whamon Ultimate. You could then Jogress it from Whamon Champion to Whamon Ultimate with the relevant Digimon.

As for non technicalities, the Digimon Next Order card list had Whamon Champion in it rather than Ultimate (with its card being smack bang in the middle of the Champion cards list).

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What do you mean? i come to that conclusion because i dont like her, i dislike her design so much that it is a top5 worst design in the entire franchise for me. Whats the part you dont get? that i can have different tastes than yours?
The hat alone would be a magnificent jellyfish digimon. I prefer when child lvl are just monsters, that can evolve into humanoid females or males maybe, but while they are child they are just small creatures . This digimon is just an excuse to have a loli in the main cast.
Also her boots are disgustingly out of place XD.
Not really part of this conversation, but I see Jellymon in the same boat as Palmon, except water themed. The term "Loli" never once crossed my mind once. I too find the boots quite unnerving but I feel it's a necessary evil in terms of design.

Shiningmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Brachiomon FINALLY evolves into Ultimate Brachimon. 18 years later.
For now, looks like no hidden Ultimates either. If there was one, it's usually indicated with question marks the way the Adults and the one Perfect in each are. So 4 (new) Adults, 4 Perfects (1 new), and 3 Ultimates. Interesting choice to go with a smaller DIM size, but not too noticeably small.
Maybe they're doing something really weird, like having the Ultimates only go live in the app and DiM if you buy a future, third-wave of Vital Bracelets?

As fine as I am with Ancient Mermaimon and UBrachimon being Gammamon and Jellymon's Ultimates, even as temporary stopgap - Angoramon doesn't really fit with ANY of his Ultimates. So I hope the 2 extra Perfects and canon Ultimates are just hidden deeply behind time-based tech stuff.

Don't shout victory too quickly, we don't know yet if Brachiomon can evolve into Ultimate Brachiomon .... Look at Pulsemon's evolution lines: Exermon CANNOT evolve into Climbmon even though that is his logical evolution.
So maybe Brachiomon won't have any connection with Ultimate Brachiomon again.