Ghost Game Dim Cards, Not Quite Complete Lineup

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Brachiomon FINALLY evolves into Ultimate Brachimon. 18 years later.
For now, looks like no hidden Ultimates either. If there was one, it's usually indicated with question marks the way the Adults and the one Perfect in each are. So 4 (new) Adults, 4 Perfects (1 new), and 3 Ultimates. Interesting choice to go with a smaller DIM size, but not too noticeably small.
Maybe they're doing something really weird, like having the Ultimates only go live in the app and DiM if you buy a future, third-wave of Vital Bracelets?

As fine as I am with Ancient Mermaimon and UBrachimon being Gammamon and Jellymon's Ultimates, even as temporary stopgap - Angoramon doesn't really fit with ANY of his Ultimates. So I hope the 2 extra Perfects and canon Ultimates are just hidden deeply behind time-based tech stuff.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A few of these were already revealed in that trailer a while back.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Excluding Pulsemon's line, the two Digimon unaccounted for are Greymon and Gesomon (Leomon and Rukamon are revealed in V-Jump). Gesomon is probably in Jellymon's DIM. Greymon could be referring to the various Agumon-themed DIMs, but it could just as likely be in Gammamon's DIM too.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Excluding Pulsemon's line, the two Digimon unaccounted for are Greymon and Gesomon (Leomon and Rukamon are revealed in V-Jump). Gesomon is probably in Jellymon's DIM. Greymon could be referring to the various Agumon-themed DIMs, but it could just as likely be in Gammamon's DIM too.
Ugh. I hope not. I'd rather have Monochromon again instead of even more Greymon.

I was also kind of hoping we'd get either Etemon(s), Hanumon and Gokuwmon, or Lunamon's Adult/Perfect/Ultimate in Agoramon's lineup. Bleh. They just dropped the ball with him.

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kurimon is giving me a lot of Tsubumon vibes.

And hey! That one fanart someone made to "fix" Jellymon's design is now sort-of-but-not-really official!

I really hope they are just hiding their real evolved forms from the show.
I would be so mad if they end not having proper evo lines until mega after all, and that being the reason why they fulfilled the dims with old mons.
One of the Perfects being noticeably unrevealed, and all the Adults being unrevealed? That's obvious "stuff goes here" bait.

and in addition to that, they most likley have four Megas as all DIMs do so I guess their Megas are the "hidden secret ones" like with Shroudmon in Pulsemons.

Also, why, after seven series (including Appmon) of making lines for each of the main characters, would they just stop?

I actually didn't expect all of them to get their own babies, so cool.

Why? Aren't most babies designed to be part of a specific evo line nowadays?

Last edited:

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Yeah, back in the day (like two months ago in the random commentary on evolutionary... thread) i guessed that all those sprites were from the GG trio dims, since they were dinosaurs, acuatic and beasts creatures fitting the main characters from GG. I failed thinking that warumonzae and skullbaluchi were from dynasty dim.

If the main trio have their own ultimates, we can maybe guess how they could be based on these dims. Gammamon dim ultimates are all monstruous dragons and dinosaur, so, maybe, gammamon ultimate could be more monstruous than humanoid (I think imperialdra DR is the only main character with no humanoid ultimate stage.)
Angoramon dim looks like mythic beasts based. And jellymon could be a half woman half creature or a little cute acuatic creature (like pukumon and marineangemon).

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there a chance Greymon could be reused again?

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oof now I'm really getting hyped for Ghost Game

BugData

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Isn't skullbaluchimon a mega digimon? What is he doing in angoramons ultimate tier?

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Isn't skullbaluchimon a mega digimon? What is he doing in angoramons ultimate tier?
He’s always been Perfect. He’s the mid stage between Tobu Catmon and DinoTigermon.

BugData

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
He’s always been Perfect. He’s the mid stage between Tobu Catmon and DinoTigermon.
Guess I'm miss-remembering then. I always thought he was a mega because of the loop swamp boss fight in Dawn & Dusk. Thanks for clearing that up.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Guess I'm miss-remembering then. I always thought he was a mega because of the loop swamp boss fight in Dawn & Dusk. Thanks for clearing that up.

his counterpart in dawn at the same point (loop swamp) is waruseadramon. its also why baluchimon is a champion

Nightwing

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting thought, though - this implies that Gammamon's Perfect is Vaccine (Brachiomon is Data, Chimeramon and Tankdramon are Virus) in spite of the fact that it is itself a Virus.

Angoramon and Jellymon are balanced, all three types are there, but if they do the Tamers thing it's eminently likely that they'll head down the two other lines.
Maybe the first one we'll see in the anime is going to be Vaccine? This is, of course, assuming we'd get a separate release that featured more than one Perfect and the Ultimate(s) for these three.

For now, looks like no hidden Ultimates either. If there was one, it's usually indicated with question marks the way the Adults and the one Perfect in each are. So 4 (new) Adults, 4 Perfects (1 new), and 3 Ultimates. Interesting choice to go with a smaller DIM size, but not too noticeably small.

Anyways, I love these new babies. Not much else to say on them for now, I do like all the sprites. Aegisdramon, specifically, looks great.
No 4 new adults, leomon and dolphimon were already revealed in v-jump, those "?" spots doesnt mean new digimons.
Very good catch, thanks. Completely missed that, so yeah it doesn't really seem like we know just how many new Digimon will be in these DIMs. For all we know, the Babies and the Child mascots might be all that there is.

robiu013

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I might be wrong, but this is giving me 02 vibes. The main Digimon could have multiple champion adjacent forms like the armor level. Then eventually they go ultimate and their mega could be a jogress, which they intentionally won't show us.

Obviously, I'm just guessing, but it really feels like it to me.

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
um no she's blue

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess this was the reason AncientMermaidiamon was cut from Infinite Tide, and replaced with the odd Plesiomon. I really hope Ranamon is an adult in the Jellymon DIM, especially since the afformentioned AncientMermaidiamon is here. I still really hope that Mojyamon is an adult for the Anogoramon line, it's just to perfect for me to pass up. Bit surprised Calamarimon isn't included, she's like the poster child of "Perfect-level-squid human hybrid"

As a massive fan of both Aegismon and UltimateBrachimon, I really like the Gammamon DIM. Might make the Digivice-V a must have for me. It would be perfect if Gundramon was there instead of Chaosdromon, but I guess he overlaps in terms of theme with UltimateBrachimon. Really excited to see UltimateBrachimon animated, and hopefully animated well. I also hope Panyamon is in the Anogoromon DIM, since I think the idea of interconnecting Digimon trees with the same name would be a really interesting thing to explore.

i'm going to put my predictions/hopes for the remaining Adults left, and some for the ultimates still not revealed.
Gammamon-
Gammamon adult, (Probably gonna be a white triceratop with red highlights. I think it could be cool if it was a Growlmon shaped digimon and I hope it keeps the bandana). Props if it's called Epsilmon or something.
Monochromon, since it's like the staple triceratops adult
Greymon, since Toei favouritism, the Digivice V ad, might be a Brachiomon Pre-evolution and because the horns are somewhat similar.(Might actually be cool if it was Black Greymon)
Tankmon, because of the Tankdramon and it looks the most monstorous, so it might be the Shitmon of the DIM
Gammamon perfect, I hope they call it Zetamon.
Vermillamon/Triceramon, maybe to tie into Ultimate Brachiomon, and to evolve from Monochromon, plus the token Ultimate Triceratops digimon.

Anongoromon-
Anogoromon adult- I kind of hope it gets more fluffy. Don't know what else to say.
Moyjamon/JungleMoyjamon- Still holding on hope for him to make an appearance. Not really any connedction besides looks sadly.
Baluchimon- I think it could be a good inbetween for SkullBalucimon and Anongoromon. If not, maybe Liollmon or someone similar.
Doggymon- I think Doggymon makes the most sense out of a Shitmon, especially in regards to Warumonzeamon.
Anogoramon perfect- I hope Anogoromon gets a more humaniod evo, given that he's the "knowledgable" Digimon of the three.
Panyjamon- I still want there to be a Mojyamon>Panyjamon evolution

Jellymon-
Jellymon Adult- I'm interested to see how they could do this. We already have Ranamon for a squid-human adult, and Gesomon for a squid themed adult. Possibly just a more adult version of Jellymon is my best guess.
Ranamon- It makes sense to me to have Ranamon be an adult stage, especially since AncientMermaidamon is an ultimate on this DIM.
Rukamon- Since we already know it's there
Gesomon- Since it appeared with the rest on the Digivice V ad
Jellymon Perfect- I don't know. Really depends on the direction the adult takes.
Calamarimon- Since Ancient Mermaidamon is here, it makes sense to me.

I'd also like to point out, that if we get one evo per episode at most, there'd be 42 evolutions in the series, if they don't get Super-ultimate forms which they probably will, since there's only three of them.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it's more likely to have 2.0 version of each, with their Ultimates.

Beside that, with Leomon/GrapLeomon/SaberLeomon in Angoramon's Dim, it makes my hope for Elecmon's Dim lower. I'd love the idea of both Elecmon and Betamon getting their Dims as well.

Yamato-san

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Brachiomon FINALLY evolves into Ultimate Brachimon. 18 years later.
LOL! I was going to come in here just to mention that. Odd how it's taken them this long to establish what should've been an obvious evolutionary link. Though, I'm guessing that MAYBE they didn't want to have too much intersecting between vanilla and X-Antibody Digimon lines, which might be why they just went with Triceramon (UBrachi has a topsian frill, granted) and MameTyramon in the card game.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess this was the reason AncientMermaidiamon was cut from Infinite Tide, and replaced with the odd Plesiomon. I really hope Ranamon is an adult in the Jellymon DIM, especially since the afformentioned AncientMermaidiamon is here. I still really hope that Mojyamon is an adult for the Anogoramon line, it's just to perfect for me to pass up. Bit surprised Calamarimon isn't included, she's like the poster child of "Perfect-level-squid human hybrid"

As a massive fan of both Aegismon and UltimateBrachimon, I really like the Gammamon DIM. Might make the Digivice-V a must have for me. It would be perfect if Gundramon was there instead of Chaosdromon, but I guess he overlaps in terms of theme with UltimateBrachimon. Really excited to see UltimateBrachimon animated, and hopefully animated well. I also hope Panyamon is in the Anogoromon DIM, since I think the idea of interconnecting Digimon trees with the same name would be a really interesting thing to explore.

i'm going to put my predictions/hopes for the remaining Adults left, and some for the ultimates still not revealed.
Gammamon-
Gammamon adult, (Probably gonna be a white triceratop with red highlights. I think it could be cool if it was a Growlmon shaped digimon and I hope it keeps the bandana). Props if it's called Epsilmon or something.
Monochromon, since it's like the staple triceratops adult
Greymon, since Toei favouritism, the Digivice V ad, might be a Brachiomon Pre-evolution and because the horns are somewhat similar.(Might actually be cool if it was Black Greymon)
Tankmon, because of the Tankdramon and it looks the most monstorous, so it might be the Shitmon of the DIM
Gammamon perfect, I hope they call it Zetamon.
Vermillamon/Triceramon, maybe to tie into Ultimate Brachiomon, and to evolve from Monochromon, plus the token Ultimate Triceratops digimon.

Anongoromon-
Anogoromon adult- I kind of hope it gets more fluffy. Don't know what else to say.
Moyjamon/JungleMoyjamon- Still holding on hope for him to make an appearance. Not really any connedction besides looks sadly.
Baluchimon- I think it could be a good inbetween for SkullBalucimon and Anongoromon. If not, maybe Liollmon or someone similar.
Doggymon- I think Doggymon makes the most sense out of a Shitmon, especially in regards to Warumonzeamon.
Anogoramon perfect- I hope Anogoromon gets a more humaniod evo, given that he's the "knowledgable" Digimon of the three.
Panyjamon- I still want there to be a Mojyamon>Panyjamon evolution

Jellymon-
Jellymon Adult- I'm interested to see how they could do this. We already have Ranamon for a squid-human adult, and Gesomon for a squid themed adult. Possibly just a more adult version of Jellymon is my best guess.
Ranamon- It makes sense to me to have Ranamon be an adult stage, especially since AncientMermaidamon is an ultimate on this DIM.
Rukamon- Since we already know it's there
Gesomon- Since it appeared with the rest on the Digivice V ad
Jellymon Perfect- I don't know. Really depends on the direction the adult takes.
Calamarimon- Since Ancient Mermaidamon is here, it makes sense to me.

I'd also like to point out, that if we get one evo per episode at most, there'd be 42 evolutions in the series, if they don't get Super-ultimate forms which they probably will, since there's only three of them.

The VB uses beast spirits as champion so that's what calamaramon would be under