Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
img_htp_modal_11.png
img_htp_modal_12.png
img_htp_modal_13.png

The Vital Bracelet site has added not quite complete lineups for the Ghost Game Dim Cards!

We get to see some Digimon we already know as higher levels, plus new lower levels for the Gammamon, Angoramon, and Jellymon.

Some quick translations of the new lower forms:
Gammamon- Crimon, Grimon
Angoramon- Pyonmon, Bosamon
Jellymon- Puyomon, Puyoyomon

Will update with checked named a bit later, lack of time at the moment.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 14,454
Last edited:

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is that Ultimatebrachimon and Aegisdramon on Gammamon's? That's pretty based. Actually all of the levels there are to be honest.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really hope they are just hiding their real evolved forms from the show.
I would be so mad if they end not having proper evo lines until mega after all, and that being the reason why they fulfilled the dims with old mons.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would be so mad if they end not having proper evo lines until mega after all, and that being the reason why they fulfilled the dims with old mons.
One of the Perfects being noticeably unrevealed, and all the Adults being unrevealed? That's obvious "stuff goes here" bait.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow as expected, they won't show the GG trio's Ultimates in VB. But I'm sure their Adults and Perfects will be in the lineups.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting thought, though - this implies that Gammamon's Perfect is Vaccine (Brachiomon is Data, Chimeramon and Tankdramon are Virus) in spite of the fact that it is itself a Virus.

Angoramon and Jellymon are balanced, all three types are there, but if they do the Tamers thing it's eminently likely that they'll head down the two other lines.

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so Angoramon is a rookie level after all.
I don't care what the digimon evolve into. Since the digivices are VBs, I'd honestly love if we got evolution trees rather than evolutions lines with a few branches

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
One of the Perfects being noticeably unrevealed, and all the Adults being unrevealed? That's obvious "stuff goes here" bait.

and in addition to that, they most likley have four Megas as all DIMs do so I guess their Megas are the "hidden secret ones" like with Shroudmon in Pulsemons.

Would be interesting if the main cast end up going into every single form in these devices, though probably not. (you never know though, three charactrs does give more possibility of all of them having alt lines...)

I actually didn't expect all of them to get their own babies, so cool. Jellymon literally just has Kuramon 2.0 though. I like the Jellymon baby names though reminds me of Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Hydranoid413

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Baby Names:

Kurimon > Gurimon > Gammamon (could also be Krimon/Crimon and Grimon)

Pyonmon > Bosamon > Angoramon (could also be Bothermon)

Puyomon > Puyoyomon > Jellymon (could also be Pyomon and Pyoyomon but it’s プヨ and not ピョ so probably not)

also going by where the missing Perfects are Gammamon and Angoramon probably will be Vaccines as Perfects while Jellymon might be Data

Last edited:

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
(^ Best avatar ever)

They're all Japanese onomatopoeia, as Baby names usually are.

Kurikuri - big and round
Guriguri - googly-eyed
Pyonpyon - bouncy
Bosabosa - ruffled hair
Puyopuyo - jelly-like

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
baby tier list:
Jellymon's > Angoramon's >>>> Gammamon's

Gammamon's are just so generic

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
more generic than usual. Puyomon isn't generic, look at it's diamond eye sparkle!

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I knew it, Leomon is one of Angoramon’s evolutions but shame no Monzaemon at least Warumonzaemon is in.

Ultimate brachiomon was pridected as one of the potential megas, and Chaosdramon I saw that one coming, I guess it as a dark evolution like Machinedramon.

And Jellymon also knew about Gesomon and Marine Devimon but Pukumon, Ancient Mermaimon, MarineAngemon, Whamon, and Divermon was a surprise.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
baby tier list:
Jellymon's > Angoramon's >>>> Gammamon's

Gammamon's are just so generic
Yes, jellymon babies are so beautiful, what is curious, since jellymon is easily top 5 worst child lvl digimon in the entire franchise. Well, i can use those pretty babies as sangomon pre evos :D

Nightwing

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting thought, though - this implies that Gammamon's Perfect is Vaccine (Brachiomon is Data, Chimeramon and Tankdramon are Virus) in spite of the fact that it is itself a Virus.

Angoramon and Jellymon are balanced, all three types are there, but if they do the Tamers thing it's eminently likely that they'll head down the two other lines.
Maybe the first one we'll see in the anime is going to be Vaccine? This is, of course, assuming we'd get a separate release that featured more than one Perfect and the Ultimate(s) for these three.

For now, looks like no hidden Ultimates either. If there was one, it's usually indicated with question marks the way the Adults and the one Perfect in each are. So 4 (new) Adults, 4 Perfects (1 new), and 3 Ultimates. Interesting choice to go with a smaller DIM size, but not too noticeably small.

Anyways, I love these new babies. Not much else to say on them for now, I do like all the sprites. Aegisdramon, specifically, looks great.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Loving the baby’s, I’m loving these Dims, the same feeling like with Pulsemon Dim.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Maybe the first one we'll see in the anime is going to be Vaccine? This is, of course, assuming we'd get a separate release that featured more than one Perfect and the Ultimate(s) for these three.

For now, looks like no hidden Ultimates either. If there was one, it's usually indicated with question marks the way the Adults and the one Perfect in each are. So 4 (new) Adults, 4 Perfects (1 new), and 3 Ultimates. Interesting choice to go with a smaller DIM size, but not too noticeably small.

Anyways, I love these new babies. Not much else to say on them for now, I do like all the sprites. Aegisdramon, specifically, looks great.
No 4 new adults, leomon and dolphimon were already revealed in v-jump, those "?" spots doesnt mean new digimons.