Ghost Game Collaboration with Cerezo Osaka Soccer for August 6th Game

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
gg_cerezo01_july7_2022.jpg

A collaboration between Digimon Ghost Game and the Cerezo Osaka soccer team has been announced for their August 6th game.

The game the collaboration is focused on is the August 6th game where Cerezo Osaka will be facing off against Vissel Kobe at the Yodoku Sakura Stadium, with 7pm kick-off.

First for the collaboration is new art!
gg_cerezo03_july7_2022.png
gg_cerezo04_july7_2022.png
gg_cerezo05_july7_2022.png
gg_cerezo06_july7_2022.png
gg_cerezo07_july7_2022.png
gg_cerezo08_july7_2022.png

It features all 6 main Ghost Game characters in Cerezo style uniforms.

In addition to the art, there will be a number of events for the collaboration...

gg_cerezo09_july7_2022.png

The Gammamon mascot will be at the stadium for a photo session. There will also be various photo spots setup with the character arwork.

Collaboration goods will also be announced, they will use the new character artwork.

The first 15,0000 who enter will get a limited edition sticker at various entrances. (They note the unreserved visitor supporter entrances will not have stickers.)

A fun little collaboration for those who will be going to the game. The Ghost Game art looks pretty nice.

A larger version of the key art...

gg_cerezo02_july7_2022.jpg

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 7,609

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A missed opportunity to not have Yabuno do the art considering a certain other franchise he worked on.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Weird promotion but I like the art that comes from it.

Would be a good excuse to do a football themed episode. Have Footmon and this team with some of the real life players being in the episode. Like, footmon wants to play in the match and can't so schenanigans happen

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn’t know Gammamon and Angoramon would be in to soccer but this is collab is great.

Hope we get an episode with Footmon.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It really would be fun to see that. If anything would give Footmon an episode then it could be something like this. And that is cute art. I like the art from these things.

AppliFang

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there any news on if non reserved guests can line up to take pic of the mascot?! If he's hanging on the ground i may be able to grab a pic lol!