Ghilliedumon Info & Sprites

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ghilliedumon_october18_2022.jpg

Digimon Web continues it's preview of sprites and info on the Digimon appearing on the upcoming Gammamon Dim BEMemory.

This time is Ghilliedumon. The tweet describes him as:
A forest sniper who specializes in covert activities!
Despite the eerie appearance, he actually has cute eyes when he smiles!?

The image itself gives us a number of details, along with a short profile:
Perfect Level
Fairy-type
Data
A Digimon that specializes in sniping and inhabits forest areas. His skill as a hunter is extmree high, and his camouflage suit that covers his entire body allows him to blend in with the forest and snipe without the prey knowing where he is.

More to come from the new Dim!

Previously we saw Fumamon.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 7,052

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fairy type?! *Stares* Ghilliedumon's body might be Reptile... Knowing Digimon. I'm sure.

Data? I'm even surprised but again Cannondramon and Tankmon are data so that's pretty cool

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
for a perfect level, I'd expect him to have better camouflage. Commandramon, Espimon, and Chamelemon do camouflage way better

TheImpster

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fairy type?! *Stares* Ghilliedumon's body might be Reptile... Knowing Digimon. I'm sure.

Data? I'm even surprised but again Cannondramon and Tankmon are data so that's pretty cool
Speaking of Cannondramon... What are the chances of this being Monmon's ultimate in ghost game? Both are forest critters with projectile weapons, and Monmon appears in the Gammamon BE memory as an unlockable form

Hydranoid413

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lizardy Data attribute with horns and a disguise? Feels kinda Gabumon-ish

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The tail looks like Gabumon's from its sprite on the left. Official art will help confirming this.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
for a perfect level, I'd expect him to have better camouflage. Commandramon, Espimon, and Chamelemon do camouflage way better
Well obviously for the sake of the profile he has to be visible, even those three had to. If he were to go full power, and pull out his cardboard box, you'd never be able to see him.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I cant with the reptilian/dino tail. I dont get why make a digimon militar and fairy inspired a dino... its just stupid, as if we dont had enough dinosaurs or dragons in the franchise... Also having dinosaur traits but still being fairy... apparently having leafs on his body is enough reason to classify him as a fairy.. And here is when flashbacks of Zamielmon being classified as a perfect lvl comes to my mind... the dissapointment will never cease.
In what is this thing supposed to evolve? I mean, out of gammamon dim.
This is happening to me with some new mons, like publimon, they are full of random traits wich (imo) are unnecessary.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It’s also explicitly named after a fairy so we really should have expected Fairy to be at least one of the possible Types.

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm wondering if the horns will turn out to be polished wood branches. I hope we can see the full profiles and art soon.

Honestly, I would love if we got some behind-the-scenes info like we did with the Pendulum Z digimon, I love when they do that sort of thing.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It has reptilian (or rather saurian) features for the same reason that Fumamon and all the others do: it's a Gammamon evolution.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that's a fun idea. A bit cute & almost reminds me of those Star Wars enemies. ...Tuskan Raiders? But this is a fun idea.

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It’s also explicitly named after a fairy so we really should have expected Fairy to be at least one of the possible Types.
I thought it was named after it's Ghillie suit?

Last edited:

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Where do you think the Ghillie suit got its name in the first place?
I just figured the first ones were actually made out of a specific type of plant and that the suit was named after that plant.
Do you guys mind not quoting me if you want to discuss this? But yes, the Ghillie suit is named after the Ghillie Dhu.