Getting to Know the Hierarchy~

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberDramon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, just out of curiosity, who are our new Mods, Supermods, and Admins? :]

I know Jita is an admin, obviously, and SeiferA. godofchaos is a supermod and so is jpwong, and Gear Orangutan is... :/ a monkey? ookay.. so who are the regular mods, and who else is left in whatever-other-rank-above-average-member?

(P.S. Love the spell-check option! :D )

jpwong

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's Jita's will. We don't really have a hierarchy yet, until word of the new location gets out, there really isn't much to mod. At this point moderators, supermods etc are still being selected. And of course, they can't be given the title until they register. So it could be a day or two until forum staff is fleshed out properly.

lost in thought

Agent Provocateur
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
CyberDramon said:
and Gear Orangutan is... :/ a monkey? ookay..
Not just a monkey. I am your monkey overlord! The simian who is working behind the scenes to redevelop your favorite place!!

Edit:
Mmm, I typed "overload" last night instead of "overlord". Good times with the Jack Daniels.

vipertongn

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
haha new funky names soon for the heirarchy....meaning the ppl who post and blah...you know wat i mean.

Galactic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
vipertongn said:
haha new funky names soon for the heirarchy....meaning the ppl who post and blah...you know wat i mean.
Huh? Funky names? Like, Da Man, Brotha and the like?

vipertongn

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Galactic said:
vipertongn said:
Huh? Funky names? Like, Da Man, Brotha and the like?
not wat i had in mind but sure...i was thinking it started w/ newb (NOT NOOB) i define newb as newbie of forum just starting out and noob as in just plain annoying and ignorant. then digiwateva...

Status
Not open for further replies.