General Hurricane Touchdown discussion

boredmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
rewatched after a long time few days ago, i actually like the plot idea but it wasn't executed well in my opinion bu at least this gif exists because of this movie right? it's a plus

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does it exist? Maybe it’s just because I’m on my phone, but I can’t see it.

Jaybird C

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't see it, either.

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was expecting the gif of dancing wendigomon tbh

Jaybird C

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That or Daisuke crying.

AquaVersus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wendigo's are associated with cannibalism, which is why he's eating chosen children.
Could you pinpoint/clarify in which scene Wendimon eats any of the Chosen Children? I don't remember that... :eek:

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I believe flintlock was speaking figuratively. The Chosen Children are sent to the "special space" that Wendimon created, which seems to be within himself (hence it lights up during the battle with Fladramon). On the other hand, Cherubimon certainly did eat Magnamon and Rapidmon.

EDIT:
You know, it just occurred to me that there being another entity apart from Chocomon is another parallel between the movie and Blackwood's "The Wendigo." In the story,
the Wendigo's victim seemingly returns at one point, but is changed in a horrible way and may not actually be him. By the end of the story, the real victim is found, but he's pretty much lost his mind

Last edited:

digicro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would like to ask about the original Japanese name of movie. We have the names specifically for two parts of it(Hurricane Touchdown and Golden Digimentals) but is there a name for a movie altogether? Like simply Digimon Adventure 02(like in case of first Digimon Adventure movie and many other franchises that their first movies named only after their respective franchises like Dragon Ball Z first movie)?

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would like to ask about the original Japanese name of movie. We have the names specifically for two parts of it(Hurricane Touchdown and Golden Digimentals) but is there a name for a movie altogether? Like simply Digimon Adventure 02(like in case of first Digimon Adventure movie and many other franchises that their first movies named only after their respective franchises like Dragon Ball Z first movie)?
There is no different name for the entire movie, it's simply the name of both parts separated by "/". Never seen official mentions handling it differently...