General fan-made Digimon thread.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Banchos are just great, but the ones we have lack an enormous Pompadeur, ripped off sleaves, huge collar, even more hair and a good bunch of cliche hard anime gang guy who is actually weak.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol, that's great :D
I imagine him have a bit of a Johnny Bravo persona.

Monterrio Ashmore

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Ebeneezermon

Level: Ultimate/Mega
Type: Demon Man
Attribute: Virus
Element: Dark

Born from a very old holiday tale, this Digimon is said to be the reincarnation of an irredeemed, money-loving miser. It exploits the traditions of once pagan holidays in order to make quick cash. It's also known to scam others out of their money, not caring about what it was for, even stealing money from Ganemon and even from bank accounts.
It's accompanied by "Marley", a ghost that lives inside its top hat, rendered powerless to stop Ebeneezermon from being such a money hog. Within Marley's body is a portal to Ebeneezermon's stash where it keeps all of the money, along with other ghosts who were once just as greedy.
It sets its foes ablaze using "Mini-Candlemon" and makes their lives flash before their eyes. Whether it shows only the good or bad parts of the foe's past depends on the flame's color (Flames of the Past). It also uses a black hole conjured from its robe to suck in the opponent and their money, and grab them for a follow up attack (Robe of the Present). Lastly, it slashes at its victim with its scythe and alters the future of their reincarnation so they'll always remain poor and penniless (Or in this case, Bitless.) (Scythe of the Future).

Name origin: Ebeneezer Scrooge from A Christmas Carol

Last edited:

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's an interesting idea. And nice idea to use them in this way.

Monterrio Ashmore

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

SuperDogmon
(スーパードグモン)
Level: Perfect
Type: Puppet
Attribute: Vaccine
Element: Light

Dogmon took in the data of various superhero comic books and gained a much more heroic heart, Digivolving into a very stereotypical depiction of a superhero. With its great hearing, it can pinpoint exactly where someone needs help and rush to the rescue. Because it stops at nothing to protect the good Digimon, everyone calls it "Mon's Best Hero". It has a fear of emeralds, believing that it'll lose its power if it goes near any.
It can shoot extremely hot lasers out of its eyes (Dog Lasers), use its ice cold breath to freeze foes in place (Cryo Breath), and punch its opponents with enough force to send them flying out of its sight (Super Duper Punch).

Name origin: Super (From Superman) and Dog.

Design origin: Based on Superman's pet dog, Krypto. More specifically, Krypto as depicted in the 2005 cartoon "Krypto the Superdog".

Last edited:

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's a good one. Cool idea :)

miru

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Barbarimon

The Barbarian monster

Level: Perfect
Attribute: Data
Family: Nature Spirits
Type: Ancient Man Digimon

Bio: A rarely-seen Digimon that emerged when Yggdrasil deleted much of the old Digital World. It was born from the data of a console game that had become outdated, but was still beloved nonetheless. Resentful of being outmoded, it created this horned Digimon. Its shield is tipped with ChronDigizoit, and it’s Sword is known as “Tai-Jen”, fashioned from Blue Digizoid, and provides the special move “Variable Finish”, where it cleaves the opponent apart in various ways.

Appearance: She’s modeled off of Jen-Tai from Weaponlord, a Forgotten Namco game. Obviously, her skull helmet now fully obscured her face, leaving her eyes visible. One of them has been put out, though.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that a fun idea. A SuperDogmon. A real fun idea. ...Would there be a cat, monkey, and horse next? heh

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so i was feeling like doing another alt line for one of the collab rookies,
for this one i choose McGann´s ScorPiramon from the first collab, it´s just a fun design and i had fun playing around with the designs.

and here is the alt line

Raidermon > MetallifeSnimon > MetalHivemon

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sweet! That's a really cool line MoT!
Raidermon strapped with all that wasteland gear is sick!
And MetalLifeSnimon with de'clamps! The injector abdomin was really clever.
Is Hivemon meant to be like a colony of circuit boards?

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
thanks, Hivemon was supposed to be kinda borg like, infecting and controlling cyborg digimon or something akin to that, though i like the idea of colony of circuit boards too.

Monterrio Ashmore

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have an idea for a group of Digimon based on the Power Rangers! These Digimon could even DNA Digivolve into a Megazord!

Monterrio Ashmore

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Kibegaimon (Redesign)

Level: Ultimate/Mega
Type: Cherub
Attribute: Vaccine
Element: Light

According to some tales, when the world fell into absolute despair, Kibegaimon was sent by God to shine its light on the land, restoring their hope. Showing a kind, motherly side, it raises and protects the young incarnation of the Digi-Entelecy, Calumon, as if it was its own child. It won't allow anything to harm Calumon, even having to risk its life. It even holds the alias of "Calumon's Mother".
Kibegaimon also holds a second alias, "Goddess of Digivolution". By raising up its scepter, "Aelita", it grants all Digimon around it the ability to Digivolve in an instant, much like Calumon. It's believed that Kibegaimon protected the Digi-Entelecy before Calumon was born, the latter of which copying a bit of the former's data during its creation.
It has a liking for nature, preferring to live in a forest with Calumon and many other friendly Digimon rather than the Kernel. This somewhat annoys the other angels since it has a role to fill.
Its Special Moves include firing multiple lasers from "Aelita"'s ruby. Anyone hit by those lasers will be crystallized (Carbuncle Laser). It also uses the rubies on its bracelets to create a shield to protect itself then counterattack when it sees an opening (Quartz Shield). Lastly, when in close combat, it attempts to bash the opponent's brain in with "Aelita" (Bejeweled Basher).
On the supporting end, it heals its allies and itself with the light from its rubies (Carbuncle Light), and boosts its allies' willpower by shining a light from the Zero Unit on its brow (Pandora's Hope).
As a last resort, it causes all Digimon around it to Digivolve to Mega by raising "Aelita" in the air and shining a bright light across the land and gather them all to it to win the day. Calumon may have copied this move (Shining Digivolution).

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...I like this design and idea. Great job MA. ...Jokes aside, it's really a good one.