General fan-made Digimon thread.

Tyranno

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Cosmomon
Ultimate / Data / Galactic Digimon

Attacks: Universal Stream, Cosmic Fall

Profile: An Insekimon that evolved through exposure to cosmic rays. The result transformed him into a being who contains the power of the universe itself within his body. Though his physical form itself hasn't changed, his body reflects the image of a swirling mass of stars. It is believed that Cosmomon's potential power is limitless, and that by tapping into it, one can attain access to a boundless source of energy. Cosmomon's personality is aloof, however, and he only becomes involved in situations of nominal importance. His special technique is "Universal Stream", an attack that fires the energy of countless stars from Cosmomon's body. Meanwhile, his "Cosmic Fall" attack surrounds him in a galactic-class aura, just before shooting himself like a shining meteor at his opponent.

Name Origin: Cosmos.

Because we all knew Gotsumon's mega form had to be another recolor.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes. It would be. Either that or a Volcamon (which is what I used). But I like that. How'd you do it?

Tyranno

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Photoshop wizardry.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh... I figured that. Still really nice. Reminds me a little of KR Meteo.

Tyranno

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ozmamon
Adult / Vaccine / Fairy Digimon / Nature Spirits / Holy

Attacks: Silver Feet, Nome Barrier

Profile: A Fairy-type digimon who reigns as ruler of a certain kingdom in the Digital World. Though she has the appearance of a young girl, Ozmamon is in reality quite old, and possesses a body that never ages. Nevertheless, she has a youthful energy and a tomboyish attitude that some might say is unbefitting of someone such as herself. Despite this, Ozmamon deigns to do things her own way, even if it means acting in defiance of her advisers. In addition, she has the ability to take on the form of another digimon named “Tipmon”, who she uses as a disguise whenever she feels as though she must escape from her royal duties. Tipmon's form is like that of a young boy, rather than a girl, and to this day, the truth of her dual identity has not been discovered. However, should “Tipmon” ever have to use any of “his” special techniques, the ruse would easily be discovered, as Ozmamon has the same attacks in either form.

Ozmamon has two unique items: a Magic Belt that she wears around her waist, and a pair of “Silver Shoes” that contain a unique power. The Magic Belt is rumored to have been created with the ability to access the sorcery (“advanced programming ability”) powers connected to beings from Witchelny. Said belt can create a barrier of energy that repels attacks for up to five minutes, but only once a day (“Nome Barrier”). As for her “Silver Shoes”, they are unique items that are considered “an heirloom from a precious friend.” They are also sought by WickedWitchmon, leading to speculation that they too have their origins in Witchelny. Using them, Ozmamon can deliver powerful kicks that deliver added damage to those with evil hearts (“Silver Feet”).

Name Origin: Princess Ozma of Oz, from the Wonderful Wizard of Oz series by L. Frank Baum.

Totomon
Child / Vaccine / Beast Digimon / Nature Spirits / Beast

Attacks:
Warding Bark, Little Dog Tooth

Profile: A Beast-type digimon in the form of a small dog, resembling a breed of terrier. It is a rare species, usually found only in a distant kingdom, but it is a friendly Digimon who immediately strikes up an amiable relationship with human Tamers. Totomon is generally considered to be a brave dog, and will not hesitate to leap into action of its chosen partner is threatened. It will do so even if the opponent is much larger than Totomon itself is, and will continue to act in its Tamers defense even if there is no hope of victory. There is a rumor that Totomon was originally born from a memory of a loyal pet who that was separated from its owner, but researchers consider this to be hearsay.

Totomon's special technique is “Warding Bark”, a loud howl in which Totomon's desire to protect is manifested as a shock-wave. It has been observed that the more determined Totomon is, the stronger this attack will be. In other situations, such as close combat, Totomon will opt to bite furiously at his opponent, clamping down with his fangs and holding onto his enemy's body firmly (“Little Dog Tooth”).

Name Origin: Toto, the pet of Dorothy Gale, from the Wonderful Wizard of Oz series by L. Frank Baum.

Scarecrowmon
Perfect / Virus / Puppet Digimon / Nature Spirits, Wind Guardians, Nightmare Soldiers / Plant, Bird, Dark

Attacks:
Murder Flock, Straw Arrow

Profile: A Perfect level Puppet-type Digimon created by installing an artificial intelligence program into the mindless body of a Nohemon. Though the aim was merely to bringing about the existence of a “digital entity”, the Nohemon not only attained a Digi-Core and developed into a true digimon, but successfully achieved evolution to the Perfect level. As a result of this, Scarecrowmon is effectively an inversion of Nohemon, being a puppet digimon with a mind of his own rather than simply being controlled. However, despite his new-found intelligence, Scarecrowmon has a humble and self-deprecating personality. Though he is intelligent, Scarecrowmon considers himself to be “brainless”, and believes that he will not be complete until he acquires this quality.

Because he is a Puppet digimon, Scarecrowmon's entire body is artificial and cannot move without the golden straw that is stuffed into his body. Should it be taken out, Scarecrowmon will find his entire body going limp. However, this has the added benefit of allowing him to survive injuries that would kill most other digimon – so long as his Digi-Core is intact, Scarecrowmon can be pulled apart or even dismembered without being deleted. So long as he is stitched back together or re-stuffed with straw, Scarecrowmon can go about as if this injury never happened. However, fire can permanently destroy parts of his body, making it his greatest weakness. Scarecrowmon also has control of a flock of puppet-like crows derived from data from when he was still a lifeless Nohemon, which he can then command to attack for him (“Murder Flock”). He can also fire arrows of golden straw from his bow (“Straw Arrow”).

Name Origin: English. The word “scarecrow.” In this case, he is based off of the Scarecrow character from L. Frank Baum's Wonderful Wizard of Oz series.

TinWoodsmon
Perfect / Data / Machine Digimon / Nature Spirits, Metal Empire / Machine

Attacks:
Nick Chopper, Log Chopper, Sintering Powder

Profile: A Machine-type digimon who once had an organic existence, but became fully mechanized after steadily replacing his organic body parts with machine ones. Since becoming a fully mechanical being, TinWoodsmon has steadily lost all memories of his former existence, along with his capacity for emotion. As a result, the only thing he is capable of feeling is the emptiness of “not having a heart” and the desire to fill said void. However, after a chance encounter with Scarecrowmon, who similarly yearns for greater intelligence, he has come to believe that individuals in a certain distant land have the ability to restore his ability to feel, and the two have started to journey together. Unbeknown to TinWoodsmon, with each experience and new digimon met along the way, he is slowly regaining his emotions. Whether his journey will meet with good fortune or calamity will ultimately decide whether or not he becomes a being of sadness or good cheer and confidence.

Despite being a Machine digimon, TinWoodsmon's body is composed of a hybrid metal based on tin and iron from the real world. Furthermore, while said body is durable, it has the unfortunate weakness of being susceptible to rust. When afflicted by it, TinWoodsmon's body seizes up, and he becomes unable to move. In situations such as this, his joints must be re-lubricated using digital oil. TinWoodsmon's personal weapon is an axe that he has nicknamed “Nick Chopper”, which he uses to fell trees and send logs flying at his enemies (“Log Chopper”). He can also release a cloud of metallic powder from within his body that can fill an enemy's lungs and cause them to choke violently (“Sintering Powder”).

Name Origin: Based off of the Tin Woodman from L. Frank Baum's Wonderful Wizard of Oz series.

WickedWitchmon
Perfect / Virus / Demon Man Digimon / Nightmare Soldiers / Dark

Attacks:
Wicked Flare, Wicked Gale, Curse Polymorphic, Far-Seeing Eye

Profile: An evil digimon from the parallel Digital World of Witchelny whose form is similar to that of a witch. In fact, she is believed to be a particular Witchmon that attained great power over “sorcery”, the advanced programming language, and that she has used it to conquer a kingdom of her very own. Among users of sorcery, her power is without equal, and she is considered to be a very formidable foe. She has only one eye, with the other covered by a patch; it is believed that she sacrificed one eye in order to gain the ability to see across great distances with the other (“Far-Seeing Eye”). WickedWitchmon's insight into events borders on omniscience, so many regard these rumors to be true. Her skill in sorcery has also been observed as being capable of rewriting both her and other Digimon's code, allowing her to transform both herself and her victims into a variety of different forms.

When flying about the Digital World, WickedWitchmon rides upon an umbrella, which, despite its appearance, is capable of flying at high speeds. From it, she can release blasts of fire and wind using sorcery (“Wicked Flare” and “Wicked Gale”). Curiously, WickedWitchmon has not shown command over the elemental power of water, a power she was capable of exhibiting while still a Witchmon. In fact, WickedWitchmon has been known to show a strong aversion to it, and can easily be warded off by the slightest threat of being splashed with it. Her most sinister special technique is “Curse Polymorphic”, in which she transforms the enemy into a number of debilitating forms and then destroys them.

Name Origin: English. Wicked. Witch. In this case, she is based off of the Wicked Witch of the West character from L. Frank Baum's Wonderful Wizard of Oz series (with some elements of the witch Mombi from the same series).

Tyranno

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have no idea. I was working on one, but I have no idea what to call it.

Same goes for the Cowardy Lion. How do you digimonize something like that?

Deviate

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Razorsaw link=topic=16487.msg221516#msg221516 date=1322359545]
Same goes for the Cowardy Lion. How do you digimonize something like that?
[/quote]

Puppet-type Leomon? Chubby Leomon?

Tyranno

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll figure it out at some point I guess.

Tyranno

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here's the Winged Monkeys. Sorry, Deviate, I could not justify making them Perfects.

WingMonkemon
Adult / Virus / Demon Beast Digimon / Nightmare Soldiers, Wind Guardians / Dark

Attacks: Monkey Paw, Cymbal Crash

Profile: A variety of Demon Beast digimon who resemble monkeys with large, black wings. Mischievous at best, and cruel at worst, the WingMonkemon are known for terrorizing travelers who pass through a certain forest. Moreover, each one is adorned with a golden cap, and those who successfully manage to steal said caps have the ability to command the WingMonkemon to do their bidding. Unfortunately for most, their nature causes them to enact their master's will in the most wicked way possible, and thus, very few are satisfied with a WingMonkemon's servitude. However, someone with an especially wicked heart can truly earn their loyalty, as serving such a being will allow them to enact their maliciousness without relent.

WingMonkemon's wings are capable of carrying them high into the air, and their natural dexterity and agility makes them wily combatants. Rather than attack alone, WingMonkemon prefer to swarm in numbers and overwhelm their victims. They are also cunning and able to lure hapless digimon into traps. WingMonkemon's special technique is “Monkey Paw”, whereupon they attack with an enchanted fist. They also wield a pair of cymbals, which they can bang together to release obnoxious ringing waves (“Cymbal Crash”).

Name Origin: English. Wing. Monkey. They are named after the winged monkey enemies from L. Frank Baum's Wonderful Wizard of Oz series.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These are good ideas. Real cleverly made and impressively done.

Tyranno

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
BraveLeomon / CowardLeomon
Perfect / Vaccine (BraveLeomon), Data (CowardLeomon) / Beast Man Digimon / Nature Spirits / Beast

Attacks: [BraveLeomon] Yuujuuken, Yuuouken [CowardLeomon] Jakujuuken

Profile: A Perfect-level Beast Man Digimon. BraveLeomon is a variation of Leomon, who wears a medal fashioned after the Crest of Courage. He boasts great strength and even greater courage, taking on all enemies with a fearless and unshakable bravado. His territory is a forest home to many beast digimon, whom he protects from all invaders. Since coming under his protection, said forest has never been successfully attacked or threatened. Stories tell of him even facing down a group of Ultimate-level digimon, and then going on to defeat them in seconds. His special techniques are “Yuujuuken” (“Brave Beast Fist”), a shock-wave fired from his fist that draws from BraveLeomon's boundless heroism, and Yuuouken (“Brave King Sword”), whereupon he slashes with a blade whose cuts rob the enemy of their own resolve.

However, BraveLeomon has a secret. Without the Courage Medal, he changes into a completely different digimon: CowardLeomon, a short, fat, and weak being capable of being frightened by its own shadow. In truth, this is his true form, and without the confidence brought upon by wearing his Courage Medal, he cannot sustain the illusion of being a brave warrior. In this state, he attacks with “Jakujuuken” (“Weak Beast Fist”), a half-hearted punching technique that is incapable of doing any real damage. In fact, its sole purpose is to serve as a feint, distracting the opponent so he can make a quick get away.

Name Origin: English. Brave. Coward. “Leo” is Latin for Lion. He is based off of the Cowardly Lion character from L. Frank Baum's Wonderful Wizard of Oz series.

Mandyrobin

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love the Digimon based from the Wonderful Wizard of Oz series. I had never read the books but I have seen The Wizard of Oz and Return to Oz movies, both which I love. Great concepts so far. :)

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Great to see you were able to get that idea thought out. It's very well done. Are these all of the based off the book series Mons?

Tyranno

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There are three more coming.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you. No idea what you'll do but I'll like to see what you do.

Iapetus

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
IL, State of Random Acts of Road Construction
Love the Oz-derived ones, Raz.

Tyranno

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And here's the last three Oz digimon:

HungryTigemon
Adult / Virus / Beast Digimon / Nature Spirits / Beast

Attacks: Hungry Maw, Tiger Roll, Heavy Press

Profile: A Beast-type Digimon characterized by his rampant hunger. Fat and round-shaped, HungryTigemon never ceases eating, though he is a digimon of good cheer and a kind disposition. HungryTigemon is constantly hungry, and though his fat body hides the fact that he is quite powerful, he constantly fights the urge to turn his fangs on those around him. In truth, HungryTigemon sees everything and everyone around him as food, but his morals keep him from acting upon this desire. His strongest desire is to eat a plump Baby-level digimon, which he expects he would find to be delicious. Thankfully, his kindness is so great, he has never succumbed to this desire, but it causes HungryTigemon great pain and sorrow to constantly suppress his hunger.

HungryTigemon fights by using his fangs and girth to his advantage. His special technique is “Tiger Roll”, an attack where he curls his fat body into a ball and rolls at the enemy as if he had been fired from a cannon. He can also jump up and flatten himself in the air, coming down and pinning his foe underneath his sizable girth (“Heavy Press”). As for other situations, in times of great crisis (or personal weakness) he will open his gaping maw as wide as he possibly can and swallow his opponent whole (“Hungry Maw”).

Name Origin: English. Hungry. Tiger. He is based off of the Hungry Tiger character from L. Frank Baum's Wonderful Wizard of Oz series.

Tik-Tokmon
Perfect / Data / Machine Digimon / Metal Empire / Machine/Mutant

Attacks:
Clockwork Break, Kohagurumon Crash

Profile: A Machine-type digimon and, like Andromon, a prototype based around mechanical digimon. Resembling a round, somewhat buffoonish looking knight, his entire body consists of elaborate clockwork mechanism. Unlike the more advanced Cyborg and Machine digimon whose forms are based on advanced technology, Tik-Tokmon cannot run continuously without having his clockwork body rewound. Multiple keys are implanted in his back, and they must all be turned simultaneously in order to re-power Tik-Tokmon, or else one part of his body may shut down before the other. Even his ability to think and reason is controlled by a clockwork brain. Though Tik-Tokmon is a completely emotionless digimon, he is an agreeable sort, and even though his construction is primitive, he is not unintelligent. The metallic mustache attached to his face gives the impression he is a gentleman, and thus, he has adopted such a personae in accordance with others' expectations.

Tik-Tokmon's body is equipped for combat as well. By winding the Master Key on his back in conjunction with those on his arms, he can execute a special technique called “Clockwork Break”, where his physical speed and strength increase significantly, allowing him to ruthlessly pummel his foes. In more desperate situations, Tik-Tokmon can opt to open up his metal frame and release several of the KoHagurumon powering his body in order to use them as projectiles (“Kohagurumon Crash”). Because they constitute his body, and because they are both beings constructed of gears, the presence of Kohagurumon within him have led to some speculation of a connection between Tik-Tokmon and Hagurumon.

Name Origin: English. Based off of the character Tik-Tok from L. Frank Baum's Wonderful Wizard of Oz series.

JackPumpmon
Ultimate / Data / Puppet Digimon / Nightmare Soldiers, Jungle Troopers / Dark, Plant/Insect

Attacks:
Pumpkinhead, Jack-o-Lantern Flare

Profile: An artificial Puppet-type digimon brought to life by sorcery, the advanced programming language of Witchelny. Though his form is similar to that of Pumpmon's, JackPumpmon was created using data on wood elementals combined with enchantment. In truth, his head is a hollowed out pumpkin mounted atop a wooden frame with tattered clothing draped over it. He can move under his own power, and has a friendly, adventurous sort of personality. It is believed that his pumpkin, though hollow, is the core of his existence, and that should it be removed from his body, it would become stiff and lifeless. Unfortunately, this does not answer the question of just where his Digi-Core is, as one can peek in and see the entirety of JackPumpmon's head by looking through the carvings from the outside. In order to put this question to rest, JackPumpmon will often pluck the Digi-Core from atop a Candmon and stick it inside his head. This has the unintentional side effect of making JackPumpmon “brighter” than he is normally.

Because he is an artificial digimon, JackPumpmon does not have the same amount of power as most Ultimate-level digimon. However, this does not mean he should be underestimated. His primary technique is called “Pumpkinhead”, whereupon he throws his own head out as a projectile. However, he must then quickly reclaim it before his body goes completely limp and he is unable to reattach it himself. In this state, JackPumpmon is very vulnerable, and can easily be defeated. A stronger and more useful special technique is “Jack-o-Lantern Flare”, a move where he ignites Candmon's Digi-Core and sends out an intense fireball in the shape of his facial carvings.

Name Origin: English. Jack. Pumpkin. He is based off the Jack Pumpkinhead character from L. Frank Baum's Wonderful Wizard of Oz series.

Deviate

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
His strongest desire is to eat a plump Baby-level digimon, which he expects he would find to be delicious.
hahahah!! That's great! ;D

Tik-Tokmon sounds like a great Perfect for Clockmon.

JackPumpmon will often pluck the Digi-Core from atop a Candmon and stick it inside his head.
Another awesome little bit here!

Keep up the good work, I always love reading these profiles.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting. You really reached into other parts of the books for Digimon. Great ideas.