MarineStarmon

The marine star monster

Level: Perfect
Type: Mutant Aquatic Warrior Digimon
Attribute: Vaccine
Family: Deep Savers, Metal Empire
Title: "The Brightest Volcano"
Associated Crest and Element: Sincerity, Fire

Appearance: MarineStarmon has gained a pair of green khaki shorts, which are ripped and torn at the left pant leg and the right side of the waistband, and they are tied with a belt with a buckle inscribed with "HOSHI" in DigiCode. MarineStarmon's eyes have moved up to the top arm compared to the central face of normal Starmon, and his jaws have become larger and more exposed, with sharp teeth lining red gums, his canines being larger than the rest of his teeth. His right arm has become an organic flamethrower, similar to Gorimon and Centalmon, with cables running through his right shoulder down to the cannon, and his arms are both more muscular than before, with the left tipped with sharp claws instead of its previous boxing glove. His boots have become torn around the edges, and his left boot has been torn more, revealing his foot has become a cloven hoof. In the center of his body, a zipper-mouth can be seen. Most ominously of all, his body coating has become pink and beaten down with nicks and chipping. His scarf remains the same, though.

Bio: A Mutant Digimon that came into being when a Starmon saved itself from drowning by using American cartoon data in the presence of the Human Spirit of Fire, MarineStarmon developed an organic flame weapon called "Noble Flame" on its right arm, allowing it to perform stronger flame attacks. It generally lives a carefree existence, but when annoyed, will seek out viruses and hound them down to the corners of the Savers Bay, and eventually deal out justice. Its Capture Move has it fire an adhesive solution at the enemy, binding it to whatever it touches, making escape and mobility difficult (Eternity Glue). Its Special Moves are to rampage while freely releasing waterproof blue flames at its enemy, rendering its surroundings burnt and crispy, allowing it to easily single out enemies (Flaming Rampage), or to release a concentrated blue flame so powerful the foe's Digicore is singed with soot and all viruses are pasteurized (Cleansing Fire).

Evolves from: Starmon, Ranamon (with or without Gorimon, Thunderballmon, or Gokimon), Chackmon (with or without Octomon), Octomon (with or without Gesomon or Chackmon), Gorimon (with Ranamon or Thunderballmon)

Evolves to: AncientMermaimon, KingEtemon,

So, I basically made Patrick Star with a flamethrower, but in a different, more organic way than my previous take with Asteroidimon.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that's a fun idea. ...Do you have ideas for a Sponge type Mon? heh heh

VamAngemon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since I'd learn about these guys I've thinking a Perfect-level based on them would be the perfect gap between Sukamon & co. and Samurai-themed Ultimates

MickeyDee

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Chestmon

Level: Adult
Type: Marine Man Digimon

Appearance: The top half of a humanoid figure rises out of an open chest filled with jewels and gold. All but his head is covered in a Dark grey catsuit over which he wears a golden chestpiece with white fur lining and two leather gloves. His head is mostly covered by his grey beard and helmet which has the horns of a viking's but the light of a miner's hardhat. The helmet is decorated with Digicode for "49". He holds a giant pickax in his hands.

Bio: Chestmon is a Marine Man Digimon. It never leaves it's chest out of fear someone may try to steal its treasure. The chest is virtually indestructible and seemingly infinite on the inside so any gold or precious minerals found by Chestmon are added to its hoard as its avarice is as endless as the void in its treasure chest. Should anyone try to rob it or come between it and more treasure; they will be met with its pickax which it can throw with unerring accuracy.

Attacks:
Nugget Crusher: Chestmon hurls its pickax into its opponent. Afterwards;it returns back to him as though it were a boomerang.
Strip Mine: Chestmon grabs its opponent and drags them into its treasure chest where it beats them up then kicks them out. Anything of value on them is taken as well.

Fafnirmon

Level: Ultimate
Type: Cursed Dragon Digimon

Appearance: Fafnirmon looks like a dark grey dragon with a body like Goldramon's whose underbelly is covered in gold and the occasional precious gem. It wears multiple crowns with two bull horns portruding from the sides of its head. A bracelet that looks like a Holy Ring wraps around its upper left arm. This bracelet is inscribed in Digicode with the name "Andvaranaut". It also wears a Pearl Necklace and multiple rings showing the wealth of its hoard.

Bio: Fafnirmon was once a God Man digimon but its greed transformed it into its current Cursed Dragon appearance. While it once despised its cursed appearance, it now covers itself in its most expensive jewelry and though appearing gaudy to most, considers itself the most beautiful being in all creation. The curse poisoned his breath forcing it into isolation. Its greed is if anything greater than before; Fafnirmon calling himself "Lord of all Treasure Under Heaven".

Attacks:
Andvari's Gift: Gold and precious gems swirl about Fafnirmon in a protective maelstrom. No ranged attacks may break through and any who approach it are buffeted by the storm.
Gold Fever: Melted gold flows from Fafnirmon's mouth burning its enemies leaving golden statues of its victims in its wake.
All that Glitters: Fafnirmon's poisoned breath weakens its enemies' bodies while whispering in their minds promises of their greatest desires.

Note: These were supposed to be part of a line that went Ganemon - Chestmon - Olegmon - Fafnirmon. The official levels of Ganemon and Olegmon ruined that but here they are anyway.

Strontium

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
FFU87_BX0AQKJGa

A quick drawing of what could be considered my "main" fan Digimon, Brekmon. She was the Digimon I used in a Digimon original character tournament on DeviantART back in 2010.

Her info:
Name: from prek, the call of the Snowy Owl, and Breckenridge, a ski resort
Level: Child
Type: Snowy Owl Digimon
Family: Nature Spirits, Wind Guardians, Deep Savers

A confident and feisty Digimon from the Digital Arctic, with a warm heart. She has a habit of being reckless and acting before thinking. Brekmon takes pride in helping other Digimon. She doesn’t like to follow orders, but she will usually listen to her partner Robert White.

Here's earlier drawings of her on my tumblr.

MickeyDee

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
FFU87_BX0AQKJGa

A quick drawing of what could be considered my "main" fan Digimon, Brekmon. She was the Digimon I used in a Digimon original character tournament on DeviantART back in 2010.

Her info:
Name: from prek, the call of the Snowy Owl, and Breckenridge, a ski resort
Level: Child
Type: Snowy Owl Digimon
Family: Nature Spirits, Wind Guardians, Deep Savers

A confident and feisty Digimon from the Digital Arctic, with a warm heart. She has a habit of being reckless and acting before thinking. Brekmon takes pride in helping other Digimon. She doesn’t like to follow orders, but she will usually listen to her partner Robert White.

Here's earlier drawings of her on my tumblr.
Hey, I was just looking through your Deviantart earlier today. Your stuff is really cool. Unfortunately, the image didn't load.

Tis the Season for this new guy:

Turkeymon
Level: Adult.
Type: Food
Attribute: Virus
Family: Nature Spirits
Bio: Turkeymon is a Food type Digimon created when a Bird type Digimon absorbed Data from a Holiday Cooking website. Turkeymon resents that it is seen as food so armed with its Baster it seeks to overturn the Food Chain.
Appearance: Turkeymon 's body is a roast turkey with Turkey Booties over its feet. Its arms hold an oversized Baster menacingly like a rifle. Where the tail would be is instead a small ember. It's head is a cartoonish blue Turkey head with a Chef's hat on its head and perpetually angry eyes.
Attacks:
Baste Blast: Turkeymon fires a stream of steaming hot oil from its Baster.
Burnt Embrace: The ember on Turkeymon's tail erupts into an inferno as it charges.

Last edited:

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the idea for this OC. I also did some reworks since I did them years ago and these work a bit more. Great work. Do you have any other levels?

MickeyDee

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the idea for this OC. I also did some reworks since I did them years ago and these work a bit more. Great work. Do you have any other levels?
I'm not sure if you're referring to me but if you are; I have names and attack concepts for Turkeymon's evolutions but not their appearances which is why I didn't include them. The Perfect would be Feastmon armed with a giant Carving Knife and Fork while the Ultimate is Cornucopimon who has its namesake which it uses as a horn that summons food when blown.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Actually that sounds fun but I sort of meant Strom up there. Sorry.

Strontium

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Actually that sounds fun but I sort of meant Strom up there. Sorry.
Neo, you can use the quote function to make your replies more clear!

Anyways yes, I do have art of her levels!

brekmon_s_line_by_strontium_chloride_d71jwpw-fullview.jpg

This was drawn back in 2014, but it was such an effort that there's no way I'm drawing it again XD
Brek's line goes:
Brekmon > Boerimon > Okpikmon > Ulookamon
You can read more about their individual abilities and attacks on the deviation page.

I also found this drawing of Brek from 2017. Still like this one a lot! I think the beak shape here is really nice.
dbln25t-68e1b589-12e3-44b5-9b40-349cb2854869.png

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Figures the one time I don't. ...I had to go do something so I had to post it quick. But those are interesting. Great job.

MickeyDee

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My fill in between Ogremon and Titamon - Giantmon. His club Gotterdammerung has the ability to explode with megaton yield on impact while his attack Gigantomachy has him to pummel his opponent at supersonic speeds. Finally; his technique "Grotesque Glamour" allows him to temporarily shapeshift like in the tales of giants and ogres of old.
87AUvVe.png

Fright Wolfmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know I'm a bit late with this one seeing as how it's now December and all. However I don't exactly like the prospect of waiting till next year to do this so yeah... Anyway!

Harvestmon

Level: Mega
Field: Nightmare Soldiers, Nature Spirits
Attributes: Virus
Type: Puppet

Moves:
Scourge Scythe- wildly attacks with it's serrated scythe

Soul Harvest- reaps the targets digicore by ripping through them with it's scythe

Wicked Overgrowth- causes plants and vegetation to rapidly grow and ensnare the target

Midnight Fields- summons a massive impenetrable corn maze

Bio:
A malicious digimon who sees other digimon as nothing but prey with a delicious center of digicores, ready to be harvested and gathered in it's twisted cornucopia. The scythe that it wields carries a devastating virus that eats away at the physical raw data of those on the receiving end of it's blade.

Physical Appearance:
Harvestmon resembles a tall lanky scarecrow made out of straw, wearing overalls, gloves, boots, and a tattered hat. It's head is made of burlap with button eyes and a crooked stitched up mouth.

Evolves from:
Pumpmon
Nohemon

citramon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not a fan-made digimon, more like a "I really like this manga scene and it should be a canon mode with a DRB entry or something"

IMG-20211206-044918-274.jpg